Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS (37684 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
Sowore should be declare a terrorist.

He is an enemy of state.

If calling a citizen who’s exercising his constitutional rights by organizing a peaceful protest against status quo should be declared a terrorist THEN you should be ashamed of yourself. It is either you are benefiting from the status quo or you are simply the enemy of people.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by foolbuster: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
binsanni:
When will Nigerian citizens has the right to do the right thing when, every small thing like this boom they yaff arrest u

Its only God that can help us

God will not help you. Only you can help yourself. Help your self first, Then God will aid you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by festacman(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
FreeSpirited:
Aiye e ko ni da se..all of you frustrating the initiative for something better in this country shall never know peace..idiot
I can assure you that no peace will elude me. I am tranquil and content.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Antoeni:
Sowore Omoyele is an inconsequential and infinitesimal politician with no electoral value, he is indeed ranting about like an ant � thinking that he can overshadow president Muhammadu Buhari and lead a revolution movement or process in Nigeria successfully to remove him from office. He should stop hallucinating and pretending to be a better democrat than those in the helm of affairs of government of Nigeria presently.

He should prepare himself for long stay in the detention.

If whatever you write up where is true, now I wonder why they are arresting him if he is that irrelevant?

The same question I keep asking. He did not threatened any violence like Maazi did. So what is the basis of the arrest ??

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Joblako: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Stupid woman

Pls how do u mean?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by festacman(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
foolbuster:

What a load of crap. All you did here is prove you are extremely ignorant of the antecedent of the man sowore. Oga go and read.
That I am ignorant of "antecedent of the man sowore" doesn't mean I am also ignorant of prevailing situations in my country. I deal with bigger picture than worship an individual.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by akiOYIBO: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
The zoo military and DSS needs to kill this man. He and Adeyanju are miscreants and terrorists. Jobless and touts from Ijebu Ode. They should be proscribed for disturbing the Zoo public peace and all their Yoruba supporters and media should be killed as terrorists. After all, herdsmen are better than them. Yoruba people are miscreants, disturbing the public peace of the zoo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eteka1:
He has the right to call for a violent overthrow of government (revolution) and the government has the right to arrest him for that.

All revolutions are not violent!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by desiredhome: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Okuda:
this people think say na tuface wey get something to lose
sowore no get anything to lose bro. he don dey protest right frm mama womb. nothing they can use to blackmail him. revolutionnow is happening either they like it or not!
Since he's been protesting from his mother's womb, what have changed ? Did the Nigerian problem start today? I was listening to Fela's songs of 40years ago, same things he talk about are still here today. Suffering and smiling Nigerians.
The same people destroying the country through looting/corruption are the same people shouting revolution.... Nigeria my country
Siwore should know that whatever his purpose is, the criminals/bitter losers will take advantage of it.
It's better for him to be arrested than for him to be used as a tool for the opposition partly
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Doyin2(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Revolution is like a coup.

You succeed,you take over govt,you fail you face the consequences.

But serious revolution are spontaneous, not this Sowore type,dead on arrival undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by chiagozien(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
sunboy:

If calling a citizen who’s exercising his constitutional rights by organizing a peaceful protest against status quo should be declared a terrorist THEN you should be ashamed of yourself. It is either you are benefiting from the status quo or you are simply the enemy of people.
but is ok to declare ipob and kanu terrorist.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
echibuogwu:
How much Dey pay u? Ur family will die in poverty.

AMEN!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by topstone4: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
festacman:
There is no doubt that Mr. Omoyele Sowore has right as a Nigerian citizen to question the government on its policies and protest against it.

He had earlier tried to sell his political agenda through the ballot box but unfortunately failed to agree and collaborate with other young people to convince majority of Nigerians to vote for him.

What is a bit of concern is why the same Omoyele Sowore who couldn't work with other young politicians now found it right and comfortable to subtly and covertly collaborate with Islamic Movement of Nigeria, Kwakwasiya movement and other divisive organizations to organize "Revolution Now" and "Days of Rage" in a period when there have been SUSPICIOUS increase in high-profile kidnapping and assassinations.

Can you state categorically how kwankasiya movement is a divisive organisation? Or are you being bigotry?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by machinery2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:

He is an enemy of state.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
BabaO2:

Association of losers. Would sowore have declared revolution if he had won the presidential election? All these atiku secretly sponsored protests and kidnappings should be wiped off

Is that coming from you as a Nigerian? It is now a crime in Nigeria to protest against the government and its policies

He’s not making threats to burn Nigeria or calling for war. He’s only exercising his constitutional right as a Nigerian citizen.

What is the definition of a citizen in Nigeria sef ? Are we all by default 2nd class citizens even though we were born in the same country? Because an average Nigerian citizen has no power more than Kofi or Ibrahim who migrated from Togo or Niger republic ??

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=machinery2 post=80898818][/quote]

Can you have your dog bite his hands off? That way he won’t be able to type that cra.p again ??
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Myhusband:
even Trump won't tolerate that if anyone want to pull that stunt in his govt

ordinary negative comment he called for the sack of UK ambassador to USA

what Sowore should have done is push for restructuring which would reduce many things in this country

I have said it before that being a former contestant and not having northeners as the leading factor, the revolution crab is DOA as it will be tagged anti Buhari govt

all states and region will control their securities and economies

Really? It is not a crime in the United States to call for a peaceful protest against the government or to voice your opinion as a citizen. I see protest against Trump every time he travels out of DC. What are you talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Myhusband:
even Trump won't tolerate that if anyone want to pull that stunt in his govt

ordinary negative comment he called for the sack of UK ambassador to USA

what Sowore should have done is push for restructuring which would reduce many things in this country

I have said it before that being a former contestant and not having northeners as the leading factor, the revolution crab is DOA as it will be tagged anti Buhari govt

all states and region will control their securities and economies

How can he push for restructuring when he’s not in power??

How will he get their attention ??

How? Just tell us how he can do that without a peaceful protest!

Na today?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by banio: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Not more than 40,000 voted for Sowore. So Buhari shouldn't bother because a maximum of 40,000 people will protest across Nigeria.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Myhusband(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
sunboy:

Really? It is not a crime in the United States to call for a peaceful protest against the government or to voice your opinion as a citizen. I see protest against Trump every time he travels out of DC. What are you talking about ?

no govt will tolerate such not even Sowore who was a former contestant against the incumbent govt
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Myhusband(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
sunboy:

How can he push for restructuring when he’s not in power??

How will he get their attention ??

How? Just tell us how he can do that without a peaceful protest!

Na today?

is still feasible than revolution that many Nigerians won't support, majorly Hausas
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Okuda(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
desiredhome:

Since he's been protesting from his mother's womb, what have changed ? Did the Nigerian problem start today? I was listening to Fela's songs of 40years ago, same things he talk about are still here today. Suffering and smiling Nigerians.
The same people destroying the country through looting/corruption are the same people shouting revolution.... Nigeria my country
Siwore should know that whatever his purpose is, the criminals/bitter losers will take advantage of it.
It's better for him to be arrested than for him to be used as a tool for the opposition partly

you are right to an extent. but realize that the children of Israel were roamimg around for 400years and one day it ended. it must end one day!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Lovelive: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Stupid woman
Is that all Mr UN- STUPIDIOT ?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
but is ok to declare ipob and kanu terrorist.

The only issue I had with Kanu’s style was threatening the government, he was spreading hate broadcast just like what happened in Rwanda, he threatened war. That’s where Kanu crossed the line.

You can organize a peaceful protest as enshrined in the constitution but spreading hate is never allowed in any part of the world. That’s the single reason why the western world couldn’t support Kanu even though he got everybody’s attention but he crossed the line.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Myhusband:

no govt will tolerate such not even Sowore who was a former contestant against the incumbent govt

What exactly will no government tolerate? Peaceful protest by its own citizen? Are we on the same page here ?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by sunboy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Myhusband:

is still feasible than revolution that many Nigerians won't support, majorly Hausas

Revolution does not means violence.
Revolution can either be violent or non violent.

There are many non violent revolutions around the world!!!

ALL REVOLUTIONS ARE NOT VIOLENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by TK9995: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
#RevolutionNow...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by foolbuster: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
festacman:

That I am ignorant of "antecedent of the man sowore" doesn't mean I am also ignorant of prevailing situations in my country. I deal with bigger picture than worship an individual.

I wont waste my time trading words with someone that knows nothing about the people he points his fingers at. You can chose to continue deceiving yourself.

Ps: On a serious note go and aquire some knowledge about the man sowore. If not for anything atleast for the fact that he is now among "the prevailing situation in your country"
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Myhusband(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
sunboy:

What exactly will no government tolerate? Peaceful protest by its own citizen? Are we on the same page here ?

you know nothing. three major tribes in Nigeria and the most populated tribe whom their kinsman is the top 1 man aren't inn, how will it work

do you know what Revolution is? when there are still verbal conflict among the tribes presently? what you see as peaceful protest can lead to genocide because Buhari is a sadist and a religion chauvinist which is the tools they used in controlling northeners
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by slowice(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bubu's government hopes that sowore's arrest will stop the proposed protest or at least reduce it'd impact drastically.... Milito-cracy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by Rekhina(f): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa please come let us console someone in sifia pains.

cc adaibeku rekhina amatarasha
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS by luluman: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:

He is an enemy of state.
Igbo, just shut up. He did not move for secession .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / First University In Nigeria, Name And When Established? / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.