Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (60764 Views)

Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Yellowmoon1400(f): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
The rapist has been tracking her and he just finally got what he wanted
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by gsegun43: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chi59:

They said that women who show skin entice rapist. I wonder how much skin she showed. She even wore gloves. undecidedundecided

help me ask muslims ooo

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Lawland97: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigeria is very good at Laws and Documentation . Enforcement of these laws is persistently an up-hill task.
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
Which one be hijabian again?

By the way she can't be addressed as a virgin anymore.

Hijabian wearing virgin with gloves.
See caption.
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ayotemide:

now that this victim wore gloves, what do you have to say about 'dress code' again.
I don't know if there dress code signify bn virgin but if yes make she comot the one wey signify say the thing don burst continue with the lest of her life or will dey kill her for bn rape?
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Smartwave: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Hijabian can be simply defined as a Muslim lady who covers the sensual parts of her body by wearing loose Arabian clothing called hijab. Mostly women who use hijabs are women of virtue, women who respect their body and tends to protects men from lust and fornication. U know, men gets tempted by what they see n d idea of hijab is to cover n prevent that temptation. Hope I've convincingly answer your question sir.
But Ilorin ladies hijab only covers there head and neck, the kind thing this girl they throw there?? Eeeh, my God help all these Alfa them. #say no to rape. #ladies dress well
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
NwaIgboBoy:
before i used to see rape as a common activity until the day my girl friend raped me in my own house, and the worst part is that the police still arrested me for rape.

Sorry, who bail you?
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

I do not understand u crash in girls rooms

As a guy!

I crash mean I slept in her room. No reason the sleep another way bro wink
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Martinez39(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
How did they know that she was a virgin prior to the rape? grin

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by ThatFairGuy: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Anytime rape issue come up on NL, we all shows concern to the victim. It was different today as I see some mockery comment even from women. This happens because it happened to an Hijabian sister... It shows level of hatred towards Muslims, especially those that practices islam well....
How do we live peacefully with this INTOLERANCE?

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Hijabian can be simply defined as a Muslim lady who covers the sensual parts of her body by wearing loose Arabian clothing called hijab. Mostly women who use hijabs are women of virtue, women who respect their body and tends to protects men from lust and fornication. U know, men gets tempted by what they see n d idea of hijab is to cover n prevent that temptation. Hope I've convincingly answer your question sir.
U don't make sense at all.

This is Turkish models and actress.
99% Moslem country.
Are u more Moslem than them?

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:

Hijabians are virgins you mean?

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
U know why I said u dont make sense?

Go to Abuja.
Wuse zone 4 to be precise. I lived there.
In the night, come out to nepa business office hq.
U will see all manner of hijab wearing prostitutes.
All manner of the so called virtues girls.
It's even easier with the hijab as a man can easily disappear inside it and do his thing.

U guys copy Mohammed's form of dressing for his concubines and call that religious dressing and never questioned why the man introduced that.
Religious bigots everywhere.
In Nigeria they Use that to trap the ladies while their men go about dangling prik up and down in their agbada or are u not concerned about men who can't wear common briefs to hold their thing together.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Rajiokazaki(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Anytime rape issue come up on NL, we all shows concern to the victim. It was different today as I see some mockery comment even from women. This happens because it happened to an Hijabian sister... It shows level of hatred towards Muslims, especially those that practices islam well....
How do we live peacefully with this INTOLERANCE?
..... you just had to be like this..... am thinking you don't know that plenty of the guys here don't have joy at all..... why tagging Muslims victims here?
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=APCHaram post=80900000]
[s]
Ask any woman. They love being raped.

During war, women get wet while men get hard on.

Soldiers who die in combat end up with a hard on and some even ejaculate.

The three Ls, loot, liquor and lust have been the warrior's reward from time immemorial.

Women are most likely to conceive via rape than any consential sex.

You should try "surprise sex" once in a while.[[/s]/quote]

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by duality(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
JORDAN202:
WE DO NOT NEED ALL THESE NONSENSE STORIES OF RAPE EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA.

WHAT HAS OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS DONE TO THE PREVIOUS SUSPECTED & CONFIRMED-RAPIST IN THE PAST?

MY ADVISE TO ANY WOMAN RAPED, IS TO SIMPLY GO AND ORGANIZE PEOPLE TO BLOW-OFF THE HEAD OF THE PERSON SHE ALLEGES OF THE RAPE IF SHE TRULY BELIEVES HER ALLEGATIONS TO BE VERY TRUTHFUL.

OUR FELLO NIGERIANS ARE INTERNATIONAL-COWARDS THAT WOULD ONLY BARK AND CANNOT EVEN BITE, AND OF WHICH MANY RAPIST ALREADY KNOW, WITH THE BELIEF THAT nothing go happen if i rape you, AND WHICH OF COURSE IS TRUE.

AS MUCH AS I SYMPATHIZE WITH RAPE VICTIMS, THEY must STOP THESE SEEKING FOR SYMPATHY FROM THE PUBLIC THAT MEANS NOTHING IN THE END.

3-UNDERGRADUATES RAPED A FELLOW STUDENT NOT TOO LONG AGO. THEY COULD NOT CONTINUE WITH THEIR STUDIES TO COMPLETION BECAUSE THE GIRL'S FAMILY SENT THEM TO HELL, INCLUDING 2-MEMBERS EACH OF THE BOYS FAMILY.

ANY GIRL AND FAMILY THAT CAN COPY THIS ADVISE, WILL NOT HAVE TO BEAR THE PAINS ALONE.

ALL WOMEN SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOTION OF Rape-ME-i-KILL-you !

ENOUGH IS NOW ENOFF !

I agree.

Burn a rapist on the street and see instant sanity.

Only concern is false accusations

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by aril: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ayotemide:

That is the hypocrisy of Islam, having women dress up to 'protect' men. who started that nonsense!

Hypocrisy of Islam you say! .. I'm guessing you are a Christian. Do you dress like Mary? If not just keep mute. Does it occur to you that Hijabi sisters are closest to Mary Mother of Jesus in terms of dressing. Do you know why?......

I can't add pic of Mary becoz there's no one true image of Holy Mary anywhere but at least we met her way of life especially how modest she dress.

This is for you so you may learn.

https://www.salvemariaregina.info/Modesty.html

. "Marylike" means modesty without compromise -- "like Mary," Christ's pure and spotless Mother.

2. Marylike dresses have sleeves extending to the wrists; and skirts reaching the ankles.

3. Marylike dresses require full and loose coverage for the bodice, chest, shoulders, and back; the cut-out about the neck must not exceed "two fingers breadth under the pit of the throat" and a similar breadth around the back of the neck.

4. Marylike dresses also do not admit as modest coverage transparent fabrics -- laces, nets, organdy, nylons, etc. -- unless sufficient backing is added. Fabrics such as laces, nets, organdy may be moderately used as trimmings only.

3 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by ChristianEast: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Don't deceive yourself.

Hijab is an ancient Arab piece of clothing to protect the heads from the sandy storm prevalent in the middle east.

Hijab originally has nothing to do with religion. Arabian men do wear hearing covering, ancient Hebrew women do, Jewish male also, so it is never a specific religious clothing for women.

Mohammed just stole the idea and islamized it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by ChristianEast: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
mannobi:
Nigeria is really in full scale war right now.
Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, bandits, boko haram, Rapists, F-sars, Niger-delta boys etc all in one country?? Britain needs to close down this country their factory
Fixed.

The zoo is a british company.

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Kingsley10000: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
phransix2:
I think say una say na because ladies dress shabby and expose some body parts or wear tight skin hugging clothes and they seduce people with it that's why they are victims of rape. So what body part did someone on hijab expose?

Death sentence for rapist my take...
when a lady rapes a boy less than 14yrs,would you also propose death penalty for her?

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by onimama19(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Plz report to human right activist for proper judgement
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Rajiokazaki(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
aril:

Hypocrisy of Islam you say! .. I'm guessing you are a Christian. Do you dress like Mary? If not just keep mute. Does it occur to you that Hijabi sisters are closest to Mary Mother of Jesus in terms of dressing. Do you know why?......

I can't add pic of Mary becoz there's no one true image of Holy Mary anywhere but at least we met her way of life especially how modest she dress.

. "Marylike" means modesty without compromise -- "like Mary," Christ's pure and spotless Mother.

2. Marylike dresses have sleeves extending to the wrists; and skirts reaching the ankles.

3. Marylike dresses require full and loose coverage for the bodice, chest, shoulders, and back; the cut-out about the neck must not exceed "two fingers breadth under the pit of the throat" and a similar breadth around the back of the neck.

4. Marylike dresses also do not admit as modest coverage transparent fabrics -- laces, nets, organdy, nylons, etc. -- unless sufficient backing is added. Fabrics such as laces, nets, organdy may be moderately used as trimmings only.

.... I feel he has conveyed his good and reasonable point in a not so good manner.... he is saying emphasis should be laid on men controlling thier urges,, and not use the tendencies of some men who can't control their own urges to prevent the ladies from being as expressive as they'd like in dressing.....

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Aundhu billahi mina shaitan rajeem!
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by ncoolsome(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:

And with all the covering to prevent lust she still got raped...so what exactly did the rapist see...

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by VicSenio(f): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dais bad

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by fortran12: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
tetralogyfallot:
[/s]
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
JORDAN202:
WE DO NOT NEED ALL THESE NONSENSE STORIES OF RAPE EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA.

WHAT HAS OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS DONE TO THE PREVIOUS SUSPECTED & CONFIRMED-RAPIST IN THE PAST?

MY ADVISE TO ANY WOMAN RAPED, IS TO SIMPLY GO AND ORGANIZE PEOPLE TO BLOW-OFF THE HEAD OF THE PERSON SHE ALLEGES OF THE RAPE IF SHE TRULY BELIEVES HER ALLEGATIONS TO BE VERY TRUTHFUL.

OUR FELLO NIGERIANS ARE INTERNATIONAL-COWARDS THAT WOULD ONLY BARK AND CANNOT EVEN BITE, AND OF WHICH MANY RAPIST ALREADY KNOW, WITH THE BELIEF THAT nothing go happen if i rape you, AND WHICH OF COURSE IS TRUE.

AS MUCH AS I SYMPATHIZE WITH RAPE VICTIMS, THEY must STOP THESE SEEKING FOR SYMPATHY FROM THE PUBLIC THAT MEANS NOTHING IN THE END.

3-UNDERGRADUATES RAPED A FELLOW STUDENT NOT TOO LONG AGO. THEY COULD NOT CONTINUE WITH THEIR STUDIES TO COMPLETION BECAUSE THE GIRL'S FAMILY SENT THEM TO HELL, INCLUDING 2-MEMBERS EACH OF THE BOYS FAMILY.

ANY GIRL AND FAMILY THAT CAN COPY THIS ADVISE, WILL NOT HAVE TO BEAR THE PAINS ALONE.

ALL WOMEN SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOTION OF Rape-ME-i-KILL-you !

ENOUGH IS NOW ENOFF !
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
aril:

Lol.. You don't put..

1. Marylike don't wear hijab that her nipple can be easily see.

2. Marylike don't wear hijab while there Virginia is a public toilet.

3. Marylike don't just get a surprise pregnant.. Lol, come to South west and see your hijab girls given birth without father.

You people forget that, Mary was not chosen because of the kind of cloth she wear, but because of her mindset and she was favored.. If I may ask was it only Mary that dress modest during her time?

And you know the funniest part? Who told you that you are not modest until you cover your head to down? Why don't Male dress modest too but covering there head to feet? Mtcheew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Rajiokazaki(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bimpe29:
Aundhu billahi mina shaitan rajeem!
...... madam, n.a. this person go knock shaitan door o...... make we first leave shaitan first , make we dy cut dick of any rapist...... shikenan
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by aril: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Olabenjamen22:

Lol.. You don't put..

1. Marylike don't wear hijab that her nipple can be easily see.

2. Marylike don't wear hijab while there Virginia is a public toilet.

3. Marylike don't just get a surprise pregnant.. Lol, come to South west and see your hijab girls given birth without father.

You people forget that, Mary was not chosen because of the kind of cloth she wear, but because of her mindset and she was favored.. If I may ask was it only Mary that dress modest during her time?

And you know the funniest part? Who told you that you are not modest until you cover your head to down? Why don't Male dress modest too but covering there head to feet? Mtcheew.

Talking to you is a waste of time....
.... You are who u are.....

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by aril: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rajiokazaki:
...... madam, n.a. this person go knock shaitan door o...... make we first leave shaitan first , make we dy cut dick of any rapist...... shikenan

Abi o.. and tht is if you are allow to cut dick of the rapist off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) / Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.