Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (60794 Views)

Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by chii8(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
The trauma will be too much for her,I pray she's healed and due Justice served to the wicked rapist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by nurex01(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
The guy is at the Police Station and would be charged for an attempted RAPE AND ROBBERY. Although, the lady had bruises on her mouth and d guy clothes stained too due to the struggle
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Lexusgs430: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rape is very wrong.......

But looks like her Virginity & Hijab, is sounding more prominent/emphasised ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Afiahomes(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Awesomefred32(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

You need help.
grin grin
just like you
Adamu

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Myhusband(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
untampered pvssy ransacked by a bloody illiterate? and bf go don dey beg her

the traumatic of being rape and even loosing virginity to unknown goat can be so appalling psychologically
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by santafe(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Too bad. I hope she gets Justice.
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by somez(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
K
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
So bad
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Lexusgs430: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Myhusband:
untampered pvssy ransacked by a bloody illiterate? and bf go don dey beg her

Sifia pains indeed.....
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Muyeekgtb: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dumb FTC, Hijabian Sister was raped u cannot say anything than her Hijab. but when Busola Dakolo formal Olosho was raped by her pastor, You gather here fighting for her. God is Watching
APCHaram:
Which one be hijabian again?

6 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is wickedness, the rapist should be made to face the music
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by nurex01(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Sifia pains indeed.....
I'm telling a girl had escaped from d ambush just few minutes B4 he struggled with the Hijab sister. All, what we got at d scene is dt he would be charged with an attempted rape and ROBBERY
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Muyeekgtb:
Dumb FTC, Hijabian Sister was raped u cannot say anything than her Hijab. but when Busola Dakolo formal Olosho was raped by her pastor, You gather here fighting for her. God is Watching

That is what is called stylish hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by APCHaram: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Muyeekgtb:

Fck you and your smelly afonjess hijabian clown

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by BORN2RULE20(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
I HATE SEEING VIRGINS RAPED

BECAUSE VIRGINS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RESPECTED AND NOT TO BE INSULTED.

VIRGINS SHOULD BE KINGS AND QUEENS, BECAUSE ITS NOT EASY TO BE A VIRGIN, ASK RUNS GIRLS.

AS FOR THE RAPIST, EITHER YOU ARE BANISHED FOR LIFE OR LIFE IMPRISONMENT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Jabioro: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
Hijabian girl get raped..the description got my feet off..I am on my way to see Seun dictionary..

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Lexusgs430: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
nurex01:
I'm telling a girl had escaped from d ambush just few minutes B4 he struggled with the Hijab sister. All, what we got at d scene is dt he would be charged with an attempted rape and ROBBERY

But V status don disappear...... Hopefully he let it flow out like a Boss....... cheesy

Make pregnancy no follow ó or STD's......... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
phransix2:
I think say una say na because ladies dress shabby and expose some body parts or wear tight skin hugging clothes and they seduce people with it that's why they are victims of rape. So what body part did someone on hijab expose?

Death sentence for rapist my take...
she exposed her gender. She should have disguised as herdsmen or bandits...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by mushystuff: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Hijabian can be simply defined as a Muslim lady who covers the sensual parts of her body by wearing loose Arabian clothing called hijab. Mostly women who use hijabs are women of virtue, women who respect their body and tends to protects men from lust and fornication. U know, men gets tempted by what they see n d idea of hijab is to cover n prevent that temptation. Hope I've convincingly answer your question sir.

Did the hijab actually work now? And why does a woman have to protect a man from lust n fornication? Who protects the woman? Every person should take responsibility for his or her weaknesses please!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by tallfish145(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
kalvoken:
In as much as I condemn her rape incident, I do not see sense in the "virgin on hijab" you attached there.

Unless if you are telling that being raped as a virgin on hijab is more evil than being raped as anon virgin on weavon or even low hair cut.
are you an olosho?
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by APCHaram: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
tetralogyfallot:
Hijabian can be simply defined as a Muslim lady who covers the sensual parts of her body by wearing loose Arabian clothing called hijab. Mostly women who use hijabs are women of virtue, women who respect their body and tends to protects men from lust and fornication. U know, men gets tempted by what they see n d idea of hijab is to cover n prevent that temptation. Hope I've convincingly answer your question sir.
[/s]

Hypocrites dressed in bin bags does not make her a virtuous woman.

Mohammed introduced this special collection for all his abducted hoes so that their relatives and husbands will not know he has them in his harem.

To Fck a slut in Saudi is so easy as she will cover her face and sit in the back of your car as you drive her off to the desert for some open air fcking

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by sholex1: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
virgin unilorin student in hijab, so much for an headline

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Muyeekgtb: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:

By the way she can't be addressed as a virgin anymore.
You are Dumb, When Busola Dakolo former olosho was raped by her pastor you gather here fighting for ordinary olosho, but now that respected Muslim lady was rape the only comment on nairaland is her Hijab.
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by kalvoken(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
tallfish145:
are you an olosho?

Yes I am, can you now go and die? Or you can call DSS to come and arrest me.

Many men that can't even go for week without sex or soapy will just be spewing trash against women.

If I redress you face face now, they will say....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by APCHaram: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Muyeekgtb:

Afonja Ilorin face your ruga campus.

No be me rape the hijabian afonjess

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by nurex01(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

But V status don disappear...... Hopefully he let it flow out like a Boss....... cheesy

Make pregnancy no follow ó or STD's......... embarassed
Yeah! You know how people like to trend with unconfirmed information. The girl has been taken to the school clinic for immediate attention. That's yesterday
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by PrinceGallant: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
I hope this is not true.
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by nurex01(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
tobtap:
SAY NO TO RAPE... i pray the rapist is caught
he has been detained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists / Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.