Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (60780 Views)

Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Hoodbilonia: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hope he ddnt cum in her
If he dis.
Slice his testes
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Aidejay(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dulladry
Could not write the rapist name but wrote d person's indigineship with accurate detail
Aren't u dull?

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Orpe7(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Which idiotic headline is this?

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by APCHaram: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Muyeekgtb:
You forget so soon, that ur mother was raped to give birth to u. So ask ur mom about the pain she went through that time when she was raped

Coming from a long line of gambari rape ancestry
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by UncleJudax(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Hijabian can be simply defined as a Muslim lady who covers the sensual parts of her body by wearing loose Arabian clothing called hijab. Mostly women who use hijabs are women of virtue, women who respect their body and tends to protects men from lust and fornication. U know, men gets tempted by what they see n d idea of hijab is to cover n prevent that temptation. Hope I've convincingly answer your question sir.
How come men still "raped" her?... despite the hijabilation of her 'sensual part s'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Muyeekgtb: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
GOD IS WATCHING
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by olowo1995(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Junkie1:
VIRGIN PVSSY

Virgin pussy is just a fuckin waste of tym, hw im wan enjoy am... Dem for cut im dick first b4 other judgment.
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
The hijabian afonjess will never cum buckets like how she did when that afonja stole her puna.

You people should stop pitying her. Women love to be raped and they fantasise about regularly. Rape is a big turn on for women as it takes a strong domineering man to rape a woman.

The hijabian afonjess probably went to that notorious spot to get raped.

You're an animal. I'm sure you're a serial rapist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by KingWarri: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:
Which one be hijabian again?

By the way she can't be addressed as a virgin anymore.

Allah bulla.... Dat one baaaaad.....

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Rajiokazaki(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Hijabian can be simply defined as a Muslim lady who covers the sensual parts of her body by wearing loose Arabian clothing called hijab. Mostly women who use hijabs are women of virtue, women who respect their body and tends to protects men from lust and fornication. U know, men gets tempted by what they see n d idea of hijab is to cover n prevent that temptation. Hope I've convincingly answer your question sir.
.....with your explanations.... the alleged rapist here is clearly not immune to the idea and essence of Hijab.... or she probably wasn't on Hijab when the incident occurred. ... the dude's joy stick should be severed ....... that I think should be the punishment. .... Mental, physical punishment. ....wisdom will not kill me..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by KingWarri: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

You're an animal. I'm sure you're a serial rapist.

You talking to one of the rapist... He is a suspect....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
I hv said ds over a long time but nobody cares to take action, we don't nid the law enforcement agencies to handle everything in ds country as some of them will still evade justice by bribing their way out.
I volunteered myself when I was in school to fight for those in my lodge who are bn targeted by ds predators and I succeeded in my mission. How I did it is simple and also risky, I use to be in the midst of ds predators who happens to be clean guys but don't know how to control their urge while some are pure breeds with evil mindset (cult). Whenever they come around my lodge, I will pretend as if I don't know some of their language but when its time to strike, dey will not see their target whom dey hv marked her room. Atimes I will just enter the victims room and crash for the night so as to fend them off as they cannot strike me bcoz I might blow their cover but my warning to ladies out there, always learn to be mindful of environment where you find yourself and your dressing code as some of ds idiots are move by sights while the lest are something that I can't even find words to classify their category.
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is how invite satan into
their lives
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Duggedised12(f): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
so your women are made to cover up because your men are loose animals who cant control their urges,is that what you mean by the bolded?

Another question, are you saying ,women in suits ,buba and wrapper, skirts and blouse,gowns are not well covered?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by KingWarri: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
JORDAN202:
WE DO NOT NEED ALL THESE NONSENSE STORIES OF RAPE EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA.

WHAT HAS OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS DONE TO THE PREVIOUS SUSPECTED & CONFIRMED-RAPIST IN THE PAST?

MY ADVISE TO ANY WOMAN RAPED, IS TO SIMPLY GO AND ORGANIZE PEOPLE TO BLOW-OFF THE HEAD OF THE PERSON SHE ALLEGES OF THE RAPE IF SHE TRULY BELIEVES HER ALLEGATIONS TO BE VERY TRUTHFUL.

OUR FELLO NIGERIANS ARE INTERNATIONAL-COWARDS THAT WOULD ONLY BARK AND CANNOT EVEN BITE, AND OF WHICH MANY RAPIST ALREADY KNOW, WITH THE BELIEF THAT nothing go happen if i rape you, AND WHICH OF COURSE IS TRUE.

AS MUCH AS I SYMPATHIZE WITH RAPE VICTIMS, THEY must STOP THESE SEEKING FOR SYMPATHY FROM THE PUBLIC THAT MEANS NOTHING IN THE END.

3-UNDERGRADUATES RAPED A FELLOW STUDENT NOT TOO LONG AGO. THEY COULD NOT CONTINUE WITH THEIR STUDIES TO COMPLETION BECAUSE THE GIRL'S FAMILY SENT THEM TO HELL, INCLUDING 2-MEMBERS EACH OF THE BOYS FAMILY.

ANY GIRL AND FAMILY THAT CAN COPY THIS ADVISE, WILL NOT HAVE TO BEAR THE PAINS ALONE.

ALL WOMEN SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOTION OF Rape-ME-i-KILL-you !

ENOUGH IS NOW ENOFF !
Aaaaah......

Another dog with no teeth......

Make the move first we go follow...

lipsrsealed
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
before i used to see rape as a common activity until the day my girl friend raped me in my own house, and the worst part is that the police still arrested me for rape.

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Phemzy4(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rape and Ilorin are like 5 & 6 : grin
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
dirtydiva:
I hv said ds over a long time but nobody cares to take action, we don't nid the law enforcement agencies to handle everything in ds country as some of them will still evade justice by bribing their way out.
I volunteered myself when I was in school to fight for those in my lodge who are bn targeted by ds predators and I succeeded in my mission. How I did it is simple and also risky, I use to be in the midst of ds predators who happens to be clean guys but don't know how to control their urge while some are pure breeds with evil mindset (cult). Whenever they come around my lodge, I will pretend as if I don't know some of their language but when its time to strike, dey will not see their target whom dey hv marked her room. Atimes I will just enter the victims room and crash for the night so as to fend them off as they cannot strike me bcoz I might blow their cover but my warning to ladies out there, always learn to be mindful of environment where you find yourself and your dressing code as some of ds idiots are move by sights while the lest are something that I can't even find words to classify their category.

I do not understand u crash in girls rooms

As a guy!

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Ayotemide(f): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
tetralogyfallot:

But somehow despite 'protecting men from lust' a man raped her.

Look at the ridiculosity of your explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by lebienconnu: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
JORDAN202:
WE DO NOT NEED ALL THESE NONSENSE STORIES OF RAPE EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA.

WHAT HAS OUR FELLOW NIGERIANS DONE TO THE PREVIOUS SUSPECTED & CONFIRMED-RAPIST IN THE PAST?

MY ADVISE TO ANY WOMAN RAPED, IS TO SIMPLY GO AND ORGANIZE PEOPLE TO BLOW-OFF THE HEAD OF THE PERSON SHE ALLEGES OF THE RAPE IF SHE TRULY BELIEVES HER ALLEGATIONS TO BE VERY TRUTHFUL.

OUR FELLO NIGERIANS ARE INTERNATIONAL-COWARDS THAT WOULD ONLY BARK AND CANNOT EVEN BITE, AND OF WHICH MANY RAPIST ALREADY KNOW, WITH THE BELIEF THAT nothing go happen if i rape you, AND WHICH OF COURSE IS TRUE.

AS MUCH AS I SYMPATHIZE WITH RAPE VICTIMS, THEY must STOP THESE SEEKING FOR SYMPATHY FROM THE PUBLIC THAT MEANS NOTHING IN THE END.

3-UNDERGRADUATES RAPED A FELLOW STUDENT NOT TOO LONG AGO. THEY COULD NOT CONTINUE WITH THEIR STUDIES TO COMPLETION BECAUSE THE GIRL'S FAMILY SENT THEM TO HELL, INCLUDING 2-MEMBERS EACH OF THE BOYS FAMILY.

ANY GIRL AND FAMILY THAT CAN COPY THIS ADVISE, WILL NOT HAVE TO BEAR THE PAINS ALONE.

ALL WOMEN SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOTION OF Rape-ME-i-KILL-you !

ENOUGH IS NOW ENOFF !

It's been quiet a while that I have seen a post that is very "makesensic" as this. How much does ashewo cost? The rapist must be an animal in human skin.
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Ayotemide(f): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
dirtydiva:

now that this victim wore gloves, what do you have to say about 'dress code' again.

1 Like

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by gsegun43: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chi59:

Epp me ask am. Op, you said she was wearing gloves?
I wonder how much skin she showed that got her raped. undecidedundecided
shebi they said hijab prevent rape
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Ayotemide(f): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Duggedised12:
so your women are made to cover up because your men are loose animals who cant control their urges,is that what you mean by the bolded?

Another question are you saying ,women in suits ,buba and wrapper, skirts and blouse,gowns are not well covered?

That is the hypocrisy of Islam, having women dress up to 'protect' men. who started that nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
gsegun43:

shebi they said hijab prevent rape

They said that women who show skin entice rapist. I wonder how much skin she showed. She even wore gloves. undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:

Ask any woman. They love being raped.

During war, women get wet while men get hard on.

Soldiers who die in combat end up with a hard on and some even ejaculate.

The three Ls, loot, liquor and lust have been the warrior's reward from time immemorial.

Women are most likely to conceive via rape than any consential sex.

You should try "surprise sex" once in a while.

Guy, you need help.
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Duggedised12(f): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ayotemide:

That is the hypocrisy of Islam, having women dress up to 'protect' men. who started that nonsense!
i just tire, even before Islam and Christianity our ancestors were walking barely covered . in most tribes the upper part was left bare ,including women, we didn't see all this rubbish we are seeing today. I just see some of the logic these people give and i shake my head. How do you force a person to cover up just because you are a dog. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
subhanallahi shocked
Re: Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point by Motion123(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hijabian?? This guy wants to cause religious crises with this his report... What happens to the non "Hijabians" raped everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.