Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Bbnaija: Why I Moved On From Diane To Esther – Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Why I Moved On From Diane To Esther – Nelson (534 Views)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Moved On From Diane To Esther – Nelson by iamocheme: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2019
2019 Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Nelson has given reasons why he moved on from Diane to Esther while he was still in the BBNaija house.
According to the former BBNaija housemate who recently had an interview with NET disclosed that he quit gunning for a relationship with Diane after Tuoyo informed him he had an interest in her.

He further added that he turned out to be nearer to Esther since he likewise enjoyed and found her to be very interesting.

“Diane told me she liked me but she had I, Sir Dee and Tuoyo. What threw me off balance was that Diane was giving all of us equal attention.

“My guy Tuoyo told me he liked Diane and I had to step back,” he said.

Before Nelson went out, there were speculations that he took Esther from Frodd and made a triangle-love circumstance.

Notwithstanding, he made it unmistakable in the interview that there was no triangle as Esther effectively turned down Frodd.

“Esther had nothing for Frodd and told him clearly, so I didn’t cause any triangle,” Nelson added.

Read the complete interview section below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-why-i-moved-on-from-diane-to-esther-nelson/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Why I Want To Be Evicted On Sunday – Khafi / Toke Makinwa Hits The Gym, After Over Eating Last Night / I Have Slept With 700 Men, 27 Celebrities -slay Queen, Abena Ghanabah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.