Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sowore Will Die In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Will Die In Prison (4635 Views)

"I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
....and nothing will happen o. Is it not my people again.

B4 u call me ipob or whatever just know am from Ekiti....Idemo, Ikere lga to be precise

Haba A mo awon eniyan wa

9 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by selemempe: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nawa o...una dey funny o. They just arrest the man last night and una don already begin talk like this. Wetin go come happen when he don dey 2 yrs for jail.....guy abi babe take am easy o

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by nero2face: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
following
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
That's not the case, the guy is doing what many are so afraid to do. He has my respect.

Kanu should be smuggle back into the country to ginger his people.

The north, well with the shiite and the kidnapping, I believe the turn out would be mad.

It is time to take back our country.

9 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Bede2u(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin grin Afonja sef....no be this sowore guy been dey yab gej that yr like say him name na yaba....all of us done buy the market o.
4yrs of nxt level. Just imagine if gej arrested these guys during that 2012 protest....na civil war we fit dey nw

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bede2u:
grin grin Afonja sef....no be this sowore guy been dey yab gej that yr like say him name na yaba....all of us done buy the market o.
4yrs of nxt level. Just imagine if gej arrested these guys during that 2012 protest....na civil war we fit dey nw
Your talk no relate.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Oche211(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Too many mad people on Nairaland

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by dlondonbadboy: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
On Monday when it starts...we would find out.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Bede2u(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Your talk no relate.
hw...wetin u mean. Where did i lie. Just imagine if gej was holding el zaky, sowore, and sanusi...wetin lia muhamed for dey talk nw

9 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by doyinbaby(f): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

B4 u call me ipob or whatever just know am from Ekiti....Idemo, Ikere lga to be precise

Haba A mo awon eniyan wa
God forbid....he won't die in prison
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bede2u:
hw...wetin u mean. Where did i lie. Just imagine if gej was holding el zaky, sowore, and sanusi...wetin lia muhamed for dey talk nw
But he is not holding them, he is no longer in power.

Why should we be discussing what if's?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
On Monday when it starts...we would find out.
Do you think Nigerians are ready and up for it?
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by slimfit1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari will die before him thou!
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Your talk no relate.

D talk relate die

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by slimfit1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bede2u:

Jonathan tried to he didn't make himself easy to get that's why. This government caught him because he wanted to be caught. We all know this, he is not stupid.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

D talk relate die
On what ground, what does gej has to do with anything now.

Which one is what if what if. That one na small children talk. It has nothing to do with reality in ground.

So how does it relate please?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Bede2u(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Which one is what if what if. That one na small children talk. It has nothing to do with reality in ground.

how it relates is that the south acts as if its afraid of the north....therefore northern leaders can get away with any injury on the south...while southern leaders always try to pull themselves down. U all in the west fought gej's 'tyranny' but seems happy with buharis own....just imagine if a southern leader did to abiola wat abacha and babangida did to him.

The reason all these things are happening is because of events of 1966/67 which practically saw yorubas hand over the country to north by helping them fight biafra. Now east and west can never unite and individually we are ni match to north

13 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Modphase: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
And you are a male or female ?
jacksonkennedy:

Haba A mo awon eniyan wa
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

U dont understand politics bro.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by chiagozien(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:
That's not the case, the guy is doing what many are so afraid to do. He has my respect.

Kanu should be smuggle back into the country to ginger his people.

The north, well with the shiite and the kidnapping, I believe the turn out would be mad.

It is time to take back our country.
Igbos are not joining you in any fight.

When kanu was in nigeria,you yorubas were calling for his head.
Even bragged that he will rot in jail.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bede2u:
how it relates is that the south acts as if its afraid of the north....therefore northern leaders can get away with any injury on the south...while southern leaders always try to pull themselves down. U all in the west fought gej's 'tyranny' but seems happy with buharis own....just imagine if a southern leader did to abiola wat abacha and babangida did to him.

The reason all these things are happening is because of events of 1966/67 which practically saw yorubas hand over the country to north by helping them fight biafra. Now east and west can never unite and individually we are ni match to north
That's what your leaders want you to believe, and they use that against us always.

Every weekend there are inter-marriages, almost everyone has a friend from each region.

Why is the issue of tribe and ethnicity always loud on social media, when an average man on the street don't care about that.

The quicker we see ourselves as human first before asking about tribe the better for us.

Nairaland wasn't tribalistic then, why do we have such now?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

U dont understand politics bro.

Nobody is playing any stupid politics here, how has that helped us.

You that understand politics are you not affected by the exchange rate to a dollar or you are immune to the economy policy by the politicians.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Nobody is paying any stupid politics here, how has that helped us.

You that understand politics are you not affected by the exchange rate to a dollar or you are immune to the economy policy by the politicians.

Am not affected. Make e rise. My income doubles as it rises.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by dlondonbadboy: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Do you think Nigerians are ready and up for it?

Yeah. I think so
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
Igbos are not joining you in any fight.

When kanu was in nigeria,you yorubas were calling for his head.
Even bragged that he will rot in jail.
Didn't call for his head, he was fighting a lose war no offense but I respect for fighting for his people and what he believe in, he was fighting for Biafra, what do you expect other region to do?
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Am not affected. Make e rise. My income doubles as it rises.

Nobody gives a damn about your income Sir, is your income more than that of Sowore or Kanu?
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Nobody gives a damn about your income Sir, is your income more than that of Sowore or Kanu?

Na u ask me about exchange rate bro.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Na u ask me about exchange rate bro.
Okay my bad.

Revolution is not for selfish people, my apology once more.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Okay my bad.

Revolution is not for selfish people, my apology once more.

No p.

Gej must be called in question because its sowore and others who critised him out from power. If it was gej time,he wont be arrested. Thats y it will always relate to it. Now if u become a better person tmro its the foundation u laid in d past. Its not a one day job. Sam with sowore he romoved a good govt and put a bad govt.now he should dance the tune.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

No p.

Gej must be called in question because its sowore and others who critised him out from power. If it was gej time,he wont be arrested. Thats y it will always relate to it. Now if u become a better person tmro its the foundation u laid in d past. Its not a one day job. Sam with sowore he romoved a good govt and put a bad govt.now he should dance the tune.
No, he did well by speaking against gej, I told you to forget about politics and party affiliation.

Gej was also a disaster, he have a major problem which is we are quick to forget. Buhari is doing very horribly that doesn't automatically make Gej a saint Sir.

Let's learn to call a spade by it name.

Okay, of what use would bringing up Gej help in actualization of anything?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

No, he did well by speaking against gej, I told you to forget about politics and party affiliation.

Gej was also a disaster, he have a major problem which is we are quick to forget. Buhari is doing very horribly that doesn't automatically make Gej a saint Sir.

Let's learn to call a spade by it name.

Okay, of what use would bringing up Gej help in actualization of anything?

Making us realized how we threw a democratic president away for a dictator who cant do a single campain peomise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by chiagozien(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Didn't call for his head, he was fighting a lose war no offense but I respect for fighting for his people and what he believe in, he was fighting for Biafra, what do you expect other region to do?
sowore is fighting for his people that believe in one niger area not for We Igbos that dont.

And he is fighting a lost battle.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Class Stadium Built By Governor Udom Is Ready For Inauguration (photos) / Supreme Court Upholds Elections Of Rochas And Uduaghan / Comparison Of Jonathan's Performance With That Of Buhari 1: Railway (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.