Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Sowore Will Die In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Will Die In Prison (4629 Views)

"I Will Die For Buhari" - Gov. Lalong Vows As Oshiomhole Urges Atiku's Rejection / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Making us realized how we threw a democratic president away for a dictator who cant do a single campain peomise.
Okay. I agreed with you, so can we now move forward. Because I have never seen a situation where complaining helps with anything.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Okay. I agreed with you, so can we now move forward. Because I have never seen a situation where complaining helps with anything.

Move forward with buhari? Im not into politics but buhari has failed us.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
sowore is fighting for his people that believe in one niger area not for We Igbos that dont.

And his is fighting a lost battle.
Join the struggle, when we succeed you make your demand. Win win.

It is not a lost battle sir. The wave is bigger than you can imagine.

We are making history on Monday.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Move forward with buhari? Im not into politics but buhari has failed us.
With our revolution.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by chiagozien(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:
good luck to you guys,
but no reasonable igbo man will join it.

I will be watching you guy from my tv.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

With our revolution.

Am not part of any revolution . every body for him pocket. Revolution cant start with sowore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Am not part of any revolution . every body for him pocket. Revolution cant start with sowore
Revolution is an idea, forget the person that ginger it. E dey every Right thinking person(no offense) mind.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Bede2u(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

at least igbos knw exactly wat they are fighting for. Wat is sowore fighting for? Wat exactly defines good governance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Revolution is an idea, forget the person that ginger it. E dey every Right thinking person(no offense) mind.

This one is political. Wen d real one come we go know. E go take govt unaware.i doubt if it will happen

1 Like

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
good luck to you guys,

but no reasonable igbo man will join it.

I will be watching you guy from my tv.
Who are the losers? Me and you.

The politicians win every damn time, because the use our diversity against us. No be your Igbo brothers dey inside government, if they are also serious one of them would have lend his voice to agitate for Biafra or a referendum.

But they are all busy eating our collective wealth, because I see me as a particular tribe. And hey I am not Yoruba. I know you have already labeled me. Because you think I have an ineterest or something. When actually we all want the same thing. A better and secure place we could be proud to call home.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

This one is political. Wen d real one come we go know. E go take govt unaware.i doubt if it will happen
I agreed revolution is normally unexpected, that doesn't mean that people don't have it in mind. The slightest issue would set this country on fire, regardless of your tribe and affiliation.

How is it political Sir?
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bede2u:
at least igbos knw exactly wat they are fighting for. Wat is sowore fighting for? Wat exactly defines good governance
Securing of life and property is the first step.

Do you feel secure in this country?

Anytime anythig could happen.

I don't think you are serious with that your question either.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by sunboy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Some people have kuku accepted fate that Nigeria can only get worse. Poverty and frustration don make them run mad.

In Nigeria, an estimated 20%–30% of our population are believed to suffer from mental disorders. This is a very significant number considering Nigeria has an estimated population of over 200 million. - Nigerian Medical Journal

1 Like

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

I agreed revolution is normally unexpected, that doesn't mean that people don't have it in mind. The slightest issue would set this country on fire, regardless of your tribe and affiliation.

How is it political Sir?

Sowore makes it political. The kind of 2face own backed up by non political ppl is what we need.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Sowore makes it political. The kind of 2face own backed up by non political ppl is what we need.
Who are the politicians backing him up?
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Sonfethopia: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Who are the politicians backing him up?

Himself is a politician.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by ProudDick: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Join the struggle how? Did Sowore called on Igbos to join his struggle? Why making them feel important? What have they ever achieved with their online noise and chest beating?
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by ProudDick: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bede2u:

Igbos are only fighting for political inclusion. Make an Igbo man vp or senate president and all your noise will stop. Was Nigeria an eldorado under gen? You dare not criticize gen and Igbos would attack you and say you hate Igbos that’s why you are attacking gej.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
ProudDick:

Join the struggle how? Did Sowore called on Igbos to join his struggle? Why making them feel important? What have they ever achieved with their online noise and chest beating?
They use our lack of unity as weakness. And yes it is.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Himself is a politician.
Not at first.
He has always been an activist.

He join to effect the change democratically, but he met no democracy in place.

An there is no law or moral compass that prevent him for asking for a better nation for his fellow citizen, that's what he was campaigning for abi?

So where is the issue here Sir?
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Cjayboy: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by tigerclaws: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Modphase:
And you are a male or female ?
[/s]
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by SirWhiteFish: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
....and nothing will happen o. Is it not my people again.

B4 u call me ipob or whatever just know am from Ekiti....Idemo, Ikere lga to be precise

Haba A mo awon eniyan wa
what will kill him
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Ikenna0b: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

That's what your leaders want you to believe, and they use that against us always.

Every weekend there are inter-marriages, almost everyone has a friend from each region.

Why is the issue of tribe and ethnicity always loud on social media, when an average man on the street don't care about that.

The quicker we see ourselves as human first before asking about tribe the better for us.

Nairaland wasn't tribalistic then, why do we have such now?
Go and ask your Afonja brothers why Nairaland is what it is now. They are the ones that infested this place with tribalism.

And spear us with the nonsense. Your people have always been tribalist, hate induced demons. Remind us again excluding South West where else have non-indigienous attacked and refused to vote. Una created this hell for yourselves, you must enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ikenna0b:

Go and ask your Afonja brothers why Nairaland is what it is now. They are the ones that infested this place with tribalism.

And spear us with the nonsense. Your people have always been tribalist, hate induced demons. Remind us again excluding South West where else have non-indigienous attacked and refused to vote. Una created this hell for yourselves, you must enjoy it.
I am not a Yoruba man sir, check my comment I don't know what tribe is.

I am a citizen of the world.

Like do I care which tribe are you right now? Fvck no. It all about what we can achieve together.

Some of us are leaving the country soon. But we still agitate for a better home. After all the hustle I have to come back home and be around my love ones.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by UncleJudax(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Didn't call for his head, he was fighting a lose war no offense but I respect for fighting for his people and what he believe in, he was fighting for Biafra, what do you expect other region to do?
Other regions should also fight for themselves. That way everyone would be aware of the situation and the heat would be too much on the FG.

Now how do you expect the people you shot down not long ago to join you.

If you cant help my hustle, don't knock it.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by JubrilBuhari: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
....and nothing will happen o. Is it not my people again.

B4 u call me ipob or whatever just know am from Ekiti....Idemo, Ikere lga to be precise

Haba A mo awon eniyan wa
I don't support this.

He can be annoying but I respect him for his activism same way I totally respect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Your people are shameless shaa. I can recall the first week Kanu was arrested, the whole South East and some part of South South was totally locked down in protest.

Our people were totally behind him and condemned his arrest, something I can't say of yours.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by Charleys: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2019

That's what your leaders want you to believe, and they use that against us always.

Every weekend there are inter-marriages, almost everyone has a friend from each region.

Why is the issue of tribe and ethnicity always loud on social media, when an average man on the street don't care about that.

The quicker we see ourselves as human first before asking about tribe the better for us.

Nairaland wasn't tribalistic then, why do we have such now?

I am of pure blood and have never inter married with anyone. My blood will always remain pure.
Re: Sowore Will Die In Prison by sweetonugbu: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Seems you are a prophet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerians Hate The Igbos – Chinua Achebe / This Is How Exile For Traditional Ruler Works / Kwankwaso Meets Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.