Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead (3499 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by Beface(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
A suspected Aiye cultist, Chinedu Obi, who threatened to invade a police station with his colleagues and kill those who arrested him, has died.

The suspect, according to Ogun State Police Command spokesman Abimbola Oyeyemi, died on July 20 at a hospital he was taken to for treatment after he was shot in the leg to restrain him from causing more harm.

Obi was arrested on July 19 by policemen attached to Sango Ota Division for alleged malicious damage, but went berserk during interrogation.

The suspect, it was gathered, suddenly ran out of the statement room, picked an axe and started smashing windscreens of vehicles parked inside the police station.

According to the police, Obi damaged 17 vehicles inside the station and pursued policemen with the axe before he was demobilised.

Oyeyemi said the officer who shot Obi acted in line with Force Order 237 since the suspect was armed with an axe and aggressive.
http:///4c61db33dcd14b96_ng
Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by wilsonchilboy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Good for him let him continue the cultism in hell

Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by petercypet: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hnmmnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by Jackossky(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
The child that says " When I grow up, I will only eat dove's head" it would be in the interest of the doves in the community to make sure such child never grow

Chai, our forefathers were wise men. Just reason that apothegm,some said their ways were crude not knowing that they were just sages roaming earth.
Dropping punchlines front and back...

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by gaby(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
I already knew he was making his last statements from the back of that hilux that day.

5 Likes

Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by midolian(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Good development!

The day I watched the video, I only hoped for one thing. That I had a knife to cut the bastard into pieces.

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by bkool7(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmm
Nja police and half baked lies.

Where did the axe come from?
Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by Gadafii: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chinedu obituary,sorry Obi trying to develop ogun state was shot grin
Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by coolcentbigman(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
When i watched the video i just knew he wouldn't come out alive even the police officials there were laughing at him and didn't take him seriously, they all knew that was his last speech because they'll make sure of that.

The guy also know they wanted to kill him and that why he told them that if he survival the situation he will make sure their blood will flow.

In summary
Wasted life...His own Hell fire sure embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where did he get an axe from. I think they aren't telling the truth
Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by cassidy1996(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
rip
Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by Ebije1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rubbish post... Two different stories joined together...
Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
This poo ain’t adding up, what is an axe doing inside station?? One thing I have come to realize is with Nigerian police don’t trust their statement of things

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by JejeNaija(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
BiggyB242:
Where did he get an axe from. I think they aren't telling the truth

All the axes and cutlasses dey seize everyday from criminals, do dey sell them or dash them out?

1 Like

Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by EbukaHades10(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Who commit go collect

Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by mu2sa2: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2019
From the day he threatened the police I knew he had pronounced the death sentence upon himself.
Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by adecz: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2019
Before fa?

After all the running of mouth,
threats & insults...

Police are not your friend..
Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by Nostradamus: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Trust Nigerian police at your own peril..

Worthless set of people
Re: Aiye Cultist Who Threatened To KILL The Policemen That Arrested Him Shot Dead by Susu888(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigga had it cumming grin.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth And Police Report Abt Ezinne Mirabel Tiktok Girl Killed In Ebonyi.. / 3 Cripples Beats Fellow Cripple In Edo For Refusing To Join Their Association / How Fraud , Alcohol And Sex Ruined My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.