Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty (73207 Views)

Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / God knows i will f**k bobrisky if... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lol, you still depend on rich men to pick you which implies that u still a broke ass she-ram.
Dangote doesn't wait on anyone to pick him up.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Roon9(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
W
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Dottore: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Judolisco(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stop making people like dis famous how much are they selling bleaching cream
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Yakade:
We are all insane in Nigeria
speak for yourself...

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by judedwriter(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nobody's born to be poor and again nobody's born to be a transgender!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Kaydiscography(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
If brown skin girl didn't make you regret your stupid transformation, then you are mad
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by samwash(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Na only that pics Bobrisky get has a throwback pic ?
Am yet to see others pix before he came into fame.
He nor get picture wen he be infant or teenage?
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by emmnprince(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Inspiration Bobrisky FM. I hope you don't inspire your children to follow your footsteps. Who knows if this transgendered will have kids self!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Hotzone(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm....

Diss is my only inspiration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Auxtin85(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
You were a mad man on your throwback
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by caseyjones(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
I won't give a fu*k,cum kiss my ass angryI won't give a fu*k,cum kiss my ass
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by crackhouse(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
The worst part of this is that the world refuse to come to an end upon how many yrs we have been waiting.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by udemzyudex(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Trying to turn a shameful situation to a good talk point.

We all remember how he was disgraced in the pic, oga shut up.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by blackslayer: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
pTomz:
nigga looked like a forbidden sacrifice shocked

eastenders!!!!
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by tegafej(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
The truth is simple.

If you make up your mind to achieve a set goal, you will achieve it.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by udemzyudex(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
samwash:
Na only that pics Bobrisky get has a throwback pic ?
Am yet to see others pix before he came into fame.
He nor get picture wen he be infant or teenage?
Na disgrace dem disgrace am for that pic, you no read the news online? That's why he dey use am talk, he think say person like me don forget.

Then people never know am sef.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Gazzy88(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
ayoade001:
Please what time is Liverpool vs Man City tomorrow?
3 pm
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by TBIZZY(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
undecided

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by magiki(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
What do you say?
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by oluxy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lol.... This guy self,
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Awe4luv(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
ayoade001:
Please what time is Liverpool vs Man City tomorrow?
3pm dude
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by adecz: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

You were a total broke arsse failure
as a man...

You had to turn into a 'hewoman' to
"succeed"!!

Not every man is as desperate &
unscrupulous as you.... You aren't a
role model for normal people...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by NickiSlay(f): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
animalroof2018:

buhariisagoat.com
??

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by ChristineC: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
so this should inspire me?

wetin Musa no go see for gate undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by AreaFada2: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
Where did Nigeria got it wrong sad

On every front.

But principally when it turned out that only money matters. By any means: corruption, looting/politics, coded olosho-ism, religion, yahoo, yahoo plus, kidnapping, any crime at all, etc. All was lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Meets Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.