Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty (73209 Views)

Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / God knows i will f**k bobrisky if... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by KingWarri: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
NickiSlay:
From black to yellow
That is the inspiration
grin
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by okeniti: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
I'll take the latter with a badge of honour. Local man is disgusted.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Happyone07(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
So no b now he oh she start am o
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by taofeez40(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
FROM COKE TO FANTA CONGRATUWERE
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by LINTUNE(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
ayoade001:
Please what time is Liverpool vs Man City tomorrow?
the data uve used to ask, why not use it to ask Google tongue
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Greatfullheart: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
chai

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by KingWarri: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Tamasaba:
So u want to inspire more guys to become undercover gays in Nigeria?
U dey mind dis one......
lipsrsealed
Yeye dey smell for him abi na her ah go call am...
See wetin him abi her dey count as achievement..
lipsrsealed poo
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by KingWarri: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
LINTUNE:
the data uve used to ask, why not use it to ask Google tongue
grin
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Sonfethopia: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Baba wan use that his weaking point play reverse physiology.

If i need inspiration is it that rotten pic of you caught in an abominable act looking like burnt offering that would now inspire me?

The only thing different from that pic and your present state is that you have fully bleached, have multiple holes, and use Instagram filters, (that one na life)

Murder
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by KingWarri: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
crackhouse:
The worst part of this is that the world refuse to come to an end upon how many yrs we have been waiting.
The world go end
If you
Commit suicide..... Believe me tongue
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why is it so difficult for people to learn from this post?

You don't have to change your gender but do extraordinary things. Do unexpected things and make it money legally.

I am sure bobriski is better than those Yahoo guys and ritualist.

I don't like his way but will never condemned him/her grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by KingWarri: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hotzone:
Hmmm....

Diss is my only inspiration

Kush lord..... grin

Hope don prepare the beans wen go take follow up?

And one funke wen u go straff hard
grin
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by GideonWarrior: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Motivator �
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Saintbrainy:
Nothing pains more when you come to realize how ugly you are within even with a masked skin...
Wow
What an achievement grin

But you're handsomely poor
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Bintuenyo: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bobrisky my lord and personal saviour.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Sirwallace(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Can angel gabriel or whats that angel name blow the trumpet already.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
pTomz:
nigga looked like a forbidden sacrifice shocked

lmaoo.... the guy be like wetin big snake vomit after 7days of swallow grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Captain6(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
That was when his madness started.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by scherzo247: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmm from black to yellow chemical on point eti di bororo
grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Whiteways: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Yakade:
We are all insane in Nigeria

As in you are all runing mad lol
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by bigcasava1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=0gaGist post=80901229]Bobrisky marked his 'Inspiration' Saturday with a throwback photo of himself. Encouraging his followers on doing the impossible, Nigerian cross-dresser said he changed from a man to a multimillionaire woman.

According to him, the decision to change his 'gender' paid off after he made up his mind to never mix with broke people and also tried his best to get picked by rich men. Also kicking against hiding ens are scared
ou-then-you-will-die-in-poote] ok you are a man prostitute, I get ur massage, but u and ur occultic group can't descive some of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by rosy1992(f): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
so it should inspire us to promote homosexuality, unbelievable
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Mr7gWIRELESS: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
dominique:
Rumour has it that he's now broke
he hs always been broke. His shenanigans speaks much. From distributing milo and peak sachets to pledging with a bouncing cheque. What could be worse than broke?
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by ifnyioj22(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Onuku
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by martowskin1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Adepet222:
Mentor for mad pp

Is not about been mentor, listen to the story and don't judge the story teller

He observe been a man won't pay him, he took life by the horn with ever means he understood and build his brand

Funny enough, like it or not, he is been accepted one way or the other
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by colestephan86: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
0gaGist:
Bobrisky marked his 'Inspiration' Saturday with a throwback photo of himself. Encouraging his followers on doing the impossible, Nigerian cross-dresser said he changed from a man to a multimillionaire woman.

According to him, the decision to change his 'gender' paid off after he made up his mind to never mix with broke people and also tried his best to get picked by rich men. Also kicking against hiding one's past, Bobrisky pointed out that most Instagram Slay Queens are scared of uploading photos taken in their years of struggle.

He wrote;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/if-my-throwback-photo-doesnt-inspire-you-then-you-will-die-in-poverty-bobrisky
See idiot, what's inspiring about your entire life so far.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
beb no worry yourself no body still dey suffer pass you weh dey there....packaging and fake life God help Nigeria.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by tayolak(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
My advice for u is go read Mike Jackson history and how he end his life, guy u dey play with cancer the money wey you dey look for, no be cause i just hope u will not use the same money to treat yourself when the problem starts
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
samwash:
Na only that pics Bobrisky get has a throwback pic ?
Am yet to see others pix before he came into fame.
He nor get picture wen he be infant or teenage?

His #10yearschallenge

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Olarewaju89: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
3pm

ayoade001:
Please what time is Liverpool vs Man City tomorrow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture / Olamide Meets Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.