Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty (73238 Views)

Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / God knows i will f**k bobrisky if... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by MDBoss(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chai! See inspiration . ..
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Femijohn198: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
you will regret your old age.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by ledaman: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Disgusting pig!
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Richardlove(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
. Super Bob, you have spoken. Those who like will follow while those who dislike will ignore. Enjoy your life while stock last.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by kernniejay(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
Where did Nigeria got it wrong sad
when they agreed to remain amalgamated, they got it wrong from that point
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by benqo01(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
0gaGist:
Bobrisky marked his 'Inspiration' Saturday with a throwback photo of himself. Encouraging his followers on doing the impossible, Nigerian cross-dresser said he changed from a man to a multimillionaire woman.

According to him, the decision to change his 'gender' paid off after he made up his mind to never mix with broke people and also tried his best to get picked by rich men. Also kicking against hiding one's past, Bobrisky pointed out that most Instagram Slay Queens are scared of uploading photos taken in their years of struggle.

He wrote;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/if-my-throwback-photo-doesnt-inspire-you-then-you-will-die-in-poverty-bobrisky

COLOUR RIOT
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by crackhouse(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
KingWarri:

The world go end
If you
Commit suicide..... Believe me tongue
ok
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Mrjo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hycon:

We are inspired oooo grin

Chai!
so how many drums of hypo did you need?

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Mrjo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Cherrybae:
Bob my mentor and role model. Miss you baby

Your beauty inspires me baby
funke!!!

Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by shegra58: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
When she was he grin grin
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by godofuck231: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bob or boobies, risky or what u call that your backwards name , u are still f#cked in the head and butt, I see no progress in ur messed up life.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by dudley1459: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2019
I'd rather die in poverty ,thank u very much
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Victorbaron: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Oloriburuku ni man yi Sha shocked shocked shocked undecided walahitalahi aye re tita @ bobcat risky.
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Caseless: 2:16am On Aug 04, 2019
Has he fully lost his manhood? No d1ck anymore?
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by wizod(m): 4:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Who have seen dis guy? Is he/she as real as seen here or is it photoshop-
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Both throwback n recent picture looks horrible
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Dislokateddoggy: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2019
What is our useless president saying about this ugly situation of this man turn girl to be showing herself all about in the media, Nigeria doesn't accept gay so what is Bob doing outside as a woman what nonsense
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by KingWarri: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2019
crackhouse:
ok
Na joke ooooh....
grin
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Sniper101(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Stupid boy!
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na only injection be the last thing he go smell. Micheal was rich but couldn’t save himself, unlike u keep ON...soon u will know
Re: Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
dominique:
Rumour has it that he's now broke

did he ever actually have paper?
awon 'gram millionaires

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra / Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.