Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Spiritual Husband. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Husband. (265 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / All You Need To Know About Spiritual Husband Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Husband. by Vikzz(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
my girlfriend has this spiritual husband or whatever, she always complain about seeing him before she sleeps every night and that he sleeps with her and she has had about 3 children with him in the spirit realm and her mom don carry her go celestial church for deliverance and it leaves her for some time and now it's back again and me i dont get this whole thing cus I don't want anything to happen to me

mods I'll be glad if this is moved to front page for reviews/comments

Lalasticlala
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Spiritual Husband. by Kobojunkie: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Vikzz:
my girlfriend has this spiritual husband or whatever, she always complain about seeing him before she sleeps every night and that he sleeps with her and she has had about 3 children with him in the spirit realm and her mom don carry her go celestial church for deliverance and it leaves her for some time and now it's back again and me i dont get this whole thing cus I don't want anything to happen to me
mods I'll be glad if this is moved to front page for reviews/comments
Your girlfriend has sexual dreams and not a spiritual husband. Sexual dreams are expected and had by men and women alike and are normal occurrences in people who have yet to develop adequate sexual discipline and control , particularly over those fantasies. undecided

Men have wet dreams and women also have similar sexual dreams. No big deal! undecided
Re: Spiritual Husband. by orisa37: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2023
THEY ARE DANGEROUS. THEY ACTUALLY MAKE BEAUTIFUL VIRGINS PREGNANT AND SET CONFUSION IN OUR MINDS. THEY ARE SPIRITUAL JIGOLOS.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Pope Francis Gets Stuck Inside Elevator, Rescued By Fire Fighters / In What Ways Are Believers Partakers Of The Divine Nature? / You Gonna Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.