Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Watch Video Of Indecent Advertising Truck At Lekki Tollgate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video Of Indecent Advertising Truck At Lekki Tollgate (1346 Views)

Lady Frowns At The High Rate Of Indecent Dressing Among Women / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Strippers Seen Dancing In A Truck At Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Indecent Advertising Truck At Lekki Tollgate by kikio1992(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je7SPOJfpQk

Lagos State Signage & Advertisement Agency (LASAA) in reaction to the video wrote;

The attention of the Lagos State Signage & Advertisement Agency (LASAA) has been drawn to a viral video on social media of a queer display of semi-nude women on an outdoor Mobile advertising truck around the Lekki/Ikoyi Toll-gate.

While the Agency is working on ascertaining the status of the truck with Lagos State plate number: APP713XL, we wish to state, without equivocation that, no outdoor mobile advert truck within the jurisdiction of our dear State is licensed to display such crass immorality of the calibre that the owner(s) of this truck exhibited on our roads over the weekend.

The government of Lagos State, under the leadership of Governor Babajide Sanwoolu has zero tolerance for any slightest attempt by anyone, under any guise, to debase the moral fabric of our dear State. Nobody can hide under the guise of engaging in outdoor advertising business to display obscenity that is antithetical to our cherished cultural and moral values.

The full weight of the law, as enshrined in the Agency's extant law, will be meted on the company owning this erring outdoor mobile truck. We assure members of the public that the Agency shall henceforth scrutinize activities of mobile trucks to forestall a recurrence of such an avoidable obscenity.

Signed

Mobolaji Sanusi
MD/CEO

Source: https://abiodunborisade.com/indecent-advertising-truck-at-lekki-toll-gate/
Re: Watch Video Of Indecent Advertising Truck At Lekki Tollgate by madmadu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
I saw this on twitter, what do you expect when there are a lot unemployed youths roaming about... these girls will do anything to get paid
Re: Watch Video Of Indecent Advertising Truck At Lekki Tollgate by kikio1992(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / How To Sex A Lady / Guys What Do You Have To Tell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.