Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa (21477 Views)

Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest / Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by dhareh: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
And we have a minister for justice, ambassador to South Africa and a president all whom do not care about the welfare and security of citizens in the country and in diaspora....... if you dare slap a South African in Nigeria, Police will arrest you, lock you up, support the South African irrespective of what transpired and they’ll charge you for assault and criminal offenses, all in your own country and make the foreigner looks good.

Where the white man that shot someone in Abuja, nothing is heard about him again and everything seems calm and fine, we fear the air arround us #RevolutionNow

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Ultimatezlant: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
B
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by wizod(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Johannesburg is beautiful but filled wit tout and lazy SA youths who kills at random. I regret when i lived there for only 1yr and 3months before travelling to d most peaceful country in d world, Norway.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Magnifico2000: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kapeter:
tell them to stop doing bad in other countries or they should all return home.
You know it is not that easy. Not all of them are into illegal activities. Our country is becoming something else.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by jchioma: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Another one bites the dust. RIP, it's not easy to be a Nigerian in most places today. A sane and responsible government would have long found a solution to this recurrent killings of Nigerians in South Africa and other Asian countries, but, unfortunately, that is not to be.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
I'll like to believe this cultism related. Not a Xenophobic attack
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by emmnprince(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
These killings of Nigerians in South Africa is becoming alarming and nothing, till date, has been done about it. Even Nigeria Government is yet to say something meaningful about these killings.

I trust what Trump would have said if the victim was an American.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by caseyjones(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
greggng:
I don't blame south Africa. I blame Nigerians that believe they can't do without south Africa...give me visa for free I won't go.
me 2 I swear :'

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by 9jaRealist: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
RIP...

Unless there’s an indication that he was shot specifically because he is Nigerian...
A Taxify or cab driver shot in Joburg is frankly not shocking because it’s a very violent city.

>
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by samwash(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why the Nigerian police picture, instead of South African police picture. The incident happen in south Africa na, abi na Nigerian police wan investigate the mata ?

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bolustical:
I think we should wait for investigation before we conclude it's South Africans, there are Nigerian gangs killing other Nigerians over there.

The case of Bishop comes to mind.
It could be his Igbo brothers too.

You are evil

Keep justifying evil... It will soon come knocking

The part that he was a taxify driver who dropped off his passengers didn't cross your evil eyes..

The fact that innocent Nigerians are killed for fun in SA didn't come your tribalist brain

Continue

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Edyice: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
animalroof2018:
buhariisagoat.com

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by tigerclaws: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
I think we should wait for investigation before we conclude it's South Africans, there are Nigerian gangs killing other Nigerians over there.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by tigerclaws: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Bolustical:
Hmm
[/s]
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mutteeme:
Mr Benjamin Simeon and a native of Okposi in Ebonyi State in South-east was allegedly shot by yet to be unidentified gunmen in the early hours of Saturday in Johannesburg, a city in South Africa. The spokesperson for the association, Mr Sunny-Wenike Douglas, explained that until his death, late Simeon was a Taxify driver.

The victim was said to have been killed almost immediately after dropping off his clients in a part of the city. Douglas added that an investigating officer with the South Africa Police Service confirmed that a case of murder had been opened on the matter.

He vowed that his association would follow up with the case to ensure that the killers were arrested and brought to justice.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/nigerian-man-killed-in-south-africa.html
OP why did you post a murder case in south Africa, being investigated by the South African police but posting picture of the Nigerian Police force badge??
What's the connection or is the NPF sending delegates to investigate the case? Lolzzzzz
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Magnifico2000:
This African countries are taking us for granted. Our Government has been too passive to these killings and it is getting out of hand.
I know during OBJ's time, it wasn't really like this.
Wetin una go do. Chest beaters wetin una fit do. In your owm home una no fit do anything na SA una want do something?
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bolustical:

A sensible comment ruined by an insensitive remark.

I swear, Nairaland is drowning in immature personalities. undecided
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by musawisdom(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Will someone tell me fulanis have reached south africa
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
basty:
When they commit crime in foreign land, they are Nigerians. The miserable IPOB idiots in Nigeria are Biafra.
see what poverty and hatred has turned you into..spits
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by investopedia: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
What do you expect when you voted a dullard as president?. RIP to the dead.
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by KingWarri: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ojycelarma:
Must Nigerians go through this
We need a change
NP: obviously not a political propaganda change

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Pascal181: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Is it a crime to be a Nigerian? U stay in ur house,they send their fulani herdsman, u travel within d country they kidnap nd torture u nd keep u in captivity, u travel outside d country they kill u in xenophobic attacks. Who did we offend?

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fortunately, they can't blame Fulani herdsmen for this - the killer could possibly be even one of his own Blodas.
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by benqo01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eagleboney:
Again and nothing has been done by the government, Nigeria government sef if this were to be an American citizen south Africa would have heard something Nigeria government is just playing with politics with the life of the citizens

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Pascal181: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Fortunately, they can't blame Fulani herdsmen for this - the killer could possibly be even one of his own Blodas.
Your brain is dead. Must u comment?
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pascal181:

Your brain is dead. Must u comment?

Spoken just like a PigDiot.

Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Eagleboney(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Damod88:

So Nigeria should have bombed South Africa for the incident?
i don't mean bombing south Africa they should just reiterate in an aggressive manner because of the killings so far
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2019
WHY IS IT THAT IT IS ONLY IGBOS THAT ARE BEING KILLED? WHY NOT YORUBA,WHY NOT HAUSA-FULANIS?
Re: Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa by Chauke(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=benqo01 post=80912156][/quote

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Legion Trainees Beat Man Trying To Stop Them From Assaulting A Lady / EFCC Raids Abuja Hotel, Arrests Woman, Others With Fake $427,400 / Man Narrates His Ordeal With Lagos Policeman Who Checks Phones At Iyana Ira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.