Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught (38956 Views)

Man Steals A Bag At Anglican Church In Lagos During Service (CCTV Footage) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by dominique(f): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Petty theives get rough-handled but no one is ever going to question how a serving senator got to have 3 watches worth millions of naira. How do these people comfortably aquire possessions worth millions of naira knowing that majority of the people that elected them into power are living in squalor? How do they live with themselves? I hate petty theives but I hate greedy thieving politicians more, may God punish them all
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by mu2sa2: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2019
uzedo1:
This happens regularly, we just have to be watchful.. See as the man dress very well, nobody will suspect anything
That's why a guy says he doesnt trust anyone from ipob land no matter how sophisticated they appear to be. He said this when a prominent shop owner in town, who was from ipob area, was linked to certain robberies by arrested robbers. His modus operandi was to go on "business" trip for some days and come back with hefty goods to replenish his shop. You will almost certainly hear of robberies during the days he was absent. And this man was a leader of the ipob people in that state capital.
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Wettoid123: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2019
And again luck ran against him cos some we successfully carry out this operation.
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by raphy(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2019
thief robbing high ranking thief in a thief thief country..

no wonder people are just flying local flight this days just to rob some high ranking thief's always on the move.

cooperate thief will soon trends on Twitter.
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by franklingud(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2019
Only in Nigeria will a senator own a wristwatch worth 12000 us dollars and owns three of it.

Nonsense country, please release that man immediately
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by omerukokwuru(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80989407:
Oh Boy! shocked shocked

We will advise you NOT to watch that video with an ear piece o.
Especially with an original earpiece!
The sounds of the slaps going across this well-dressed thief face was deafening!
We heard it just like thunder! shocked
The slaps were travelling 180Km/Hr mehn!

And this is someone's father.
What a shame!
somebody said he looks like you or is he your identical twins?
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by raphy(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2019
mu2sa2:
That's why a guy says he doesnt trust anyone from ipob land no matter how sophisticated they appear to be. He said this when a prominent shop owner in town, who was from ipob area, was linked to certain robberies by arrested robbers. His modus operandi was to go on "business" trip for some days and come back with hefty goods to replenish his shop. You will almost certainly hear of robberies during the days he was absent.

this one is so true...even all over the country they do that.they are always in the move and put a little village boy age 17 to looks after the shop when they are back shop is filled to gge brim no space to put goods then they rent another one.

fear people o.
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by toprealman: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Rubbish. Did the senator not steal......stealing from his constituency since like forever.
Opportunity makes a man a thief.........some inborn thieves de Sha #Anini
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by anonimi: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2019
Onyijeff:
They steal from us, why can't he...mchewww

toprealman:
Rubbish. Did the senator not steal......stealing from his constituency since like forever.
Opportunity makes a man a thief.........some inborn thieves de Sha #Anini

See below to get understanding and know why they will continue to steal from the 200 million mumus in the geographical space called Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by aragon4realz(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2019
anonymous1759:

Tatafo

Stealing from a thief is not a crime someone collecting over 29 m monthly for doing nothing is also a thief. What did you gain for calling out the man?

Stealing from the Poor is bad but from a Government official is cool to me.

lol...I hail you
why not give it a
trail
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by WildChild00(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Oh! God somebody's Father cry shocked
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Sniper101(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2019
"...you're a barawo" grin

that part really got me laughing
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Champneys: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2019
Omo ole.

See as them slap him Labrador dog face grin
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by WildChild00(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2019
dominique:
Petty theives get rough-handled but no one is ever going to question how a serving senator got have 3 watches worth millions of naira. How do these people comfortably aquire possessions worth millions of naira knowing that majority of the people that elected them into power are living in squalor? How do they live with themselves? I hate petty theives but I hate greedy thieving politicians more, may God punish them all

That is Nigeria for you, where anything goes, politicans in other part of the world are meant to be accountable to the people they represent, but in Nigeria it's a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by magzey: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2019
Chai goodluck don spoil children of now a day always looking for free money.lazy youth everywhere from ,IPOB soldiers to Revolution hire youth. grin grin grin
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by desiredhome: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2019
thesicilian:
Thieves robbing thieves.
Instead of them to turn their revolution to the stealing politicians, they are making noise,
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Olamigenius(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Emi oki shey ole oo angry
then Omo Ole

Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2019
I wonder o... $12,000 for this kind Poverty stricken nation. This country is doomed.
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by backnbeta(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
When will Nigerian police ever get it right? Hitting a 'suspect' is a big crime. Why will a senator be wearing a $12,000 wrist watch in a country with so much poverty.... angry
Had to login to like your post undecided. Not supporting the damn thief, but hitting a suspect is not right, especially when he's not resisting arrest violently!
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2019
I wonder o... $12,000 for this kind Poverty stricken nation and 3 pieces of it. That is $36,000. This country is doomed.
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Salmoneus(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2019
crafteck:
Wat exactly did he do wrong
He stole from a thief....
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by shankara7: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2019
dominique:
Petty theives get rough-handled but no one is ever going to question how a serving senator got to have 3 watches worth millions of naira. How do these people comfortably aquire possessions worth millions of naira knowing that majority of the people that elected them into power are living in squalor? How do they live with themselves? I hate petty theives but I hate greedy thieving politicians more, may God punish them all
I have read from the first to the last page of this thread. And it's obvious majority of nairalanders are not enlightened. Senator Godwin Ararume left the Senate since 2007.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by aragon4realz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
shankara7:
I have read from the first to the last page of this thread. And it's obvious majority of nairalanders are not enlightened. Senator Godwin Ararume left the Senate since 2007.
please tell them...and now everybody got eyes on the money...chai nigerians
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by crafteck(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Salmoneus:

He stole from a thief....

Exactly
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by nextstep(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Abeg free the guy. He was just collecting back his contituency project. Abi the senator bought those watches with legally earned money? grin
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olamigenius:

then Omo Ole

God will make you Omo ole angry
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by toprealman: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
anonimi:

See below to get understanding and know why they will continue to steal from the 200 million mumus in the geographical space called Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
This just has to stop. I asked for Sorwore's strategy nobody came up with any response.
Just revolution!
Go to Abia state and see the street TA Oriji acquired as governor. The cars parked there will make Jay-Z go green with envy. Rochas and family now owns almost 30% of IMO state township......if not more.
I remember during military administration, public office holders had to go hide their personal vehicles because military wanted to cleanse the system ( a facade because the what these military guys stole then, their family still enjoy till date).
My idea of revolution is to banish these fools from the land, convert their illegally acquired properties to public use.....transfer ownership of assess ( a bit similar to what Mugabe did) but this time from a thief to a well deserved person!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by bejick(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
aragon4realz:

This man stole Senator Araraume’s bag yesterday from Air peace last flight to Sam mbakwe’s airport Imo. 

As the Senator stepped down from the plane, on the phone with his wife expecting his aide to bring down his handbag, little did he know that this ole stole  the bag and disappeared. 

Luck ran against the thief when one of the passengers on the same flight went to Rockview hotel owerri to check in , saw this man with Senator’s bag and confronted him.  
And what if at the end of the day he mistakenly carried the bag thinking it was his. How will a thief carry bag and and be going to rockview Owerri which is about the biggest hotel there. They should investigate it vey well.

The lady saw this well dressed man  ,recognised him and accosted him, saying I saw you on that plane and this looked like my Uncle’s bag. There  and then the police were invited  and the man was arrested. 

On examination,  it was discovered that , he had made away with three wrist watches ,and   each is cost , $12,000 .

Pls be careful with your handbags while on the airplane. Some people are not just only passengers ooooo but barawo, ole ,onye oshi

http://ikedurualive.com/man-steals-senator-araraume-bag-at-the-airport/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIhRaFbbJ8g
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by bejick(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
aragon4realz:

This man stole Senator Araraume’s bag yesterday from Air peace last flight to Sam mbakwe’s airport Imo. 

As the Senator stepped down from the plane, on the phone with his wife expecting his aide to bring down his handbag, little did he know that this ole stole  the bag and disappeared. 

Luck ran against the thief when one of the passengers on the same flight went to Rockview hotel owerri to check in , saw this man with Senator’s bag and confronted him.  

The lady saw this well dressed man  ,recognised him and accosted him, saying I saw you on that plane and this looked like my Uncle’s bag. There  and then the police were invited  and the man was arrested. 

On examination,  it was discovered that , he had made away with three wrist watches ,and   each is cost , $12,000 .

Pls be careful with your handbags while on the airplane. Some people are not just only passengers ooooo but barawo, ole ,onye oshi

http://ikedurualive.com/man-steals-senator-araraume-bag-at-the-airport/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIhRaFbbJ8g

And what if at the end of the day he mistakenly carried the bag thinking it was his. How will a thief carry bag and and be going to rockview Owerri which is about the biggest hotel there. They should investigate it vey well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man) / SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.