Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught (38957 Views)

Man Steals A Bag At Anglican Church In Lagos During Service (CCTV Footage) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Olamigenius(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

God will make you Omo ole angry

Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Olamigenius(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bleep Off Negro

Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by showafrica(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
johndik:
So Ararume cannot take a first class flight, he's taking public flight mtchw

I am trying to understand you.
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dead country...
Hitting him is an offense of human right. But alas we are just fast tracked to ill treatment
aragon4realz:

This man stole Senator Araraume’s bag yesterday from Air peace last flight to Sam mbakwe’s airport Imo. 

As the Senator stepped down from the plane, on the phone with his wife expecting his aide to bring down his handbag, little did he know that this ole stole  the bag and disappeared. 

Luck ran against the thief when one of the passengers on the same flight went to Rockview hotel owerri to check in , saw this man with Senator’s bag and confronted him.  

The lady saw this well dressed man  ,recognised him and accosted him, saying I saw you on that plane and this looked like my Uncle’s bag. There  and then the police were invited  and the man was arrested. 

On examination,  it was discovered that , he had made away with three wrist watches ,and   each is cost , $12,000 .

Pls be careful with your handbags while on the airplane. Some people are not just only passengers ooooo but barawo, ole ,onye oshi

http://ikedurualive.com/man-steals-senator-araraume-bag-at-the-airport/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIhRaFbbJ8g
Re: Man Steals Senator Araraume Bag At The Airport Got Caught by anonimi: 4:54am On Aug 07, 2019
toprealman:
This just has to stop. I asked for Sorwore's strategy nobody came up with any response.
Just revolution!
Go to Abia state and see the street TA Oriji acquired as governor. Rochas and family now owns almost 30% of IMO state township......if not more.
I remember when during military administration, public office holders had to go hide their personal vehicles because military wanted to cleanse the system ( a facade because the what these military guys stole then, their family still enjoy till date).
My idea of revolution is to banish these fools from the lad, convert their illegally acquired properties to public use.....transfer ownership of assess ( a bit similar to what Mugabe did) but this time from a thief to a well deserved person!

The highlighted is what Buhadi did, Abacha did both as military dictators and Buhari is doing again as a civilian president.
Looting and hiding as if nothing dey happen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) / DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.