Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (171170 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
I could understand, the entry level is the most lowest rank with lowest %, while the mid level is the next rank then followed by the management level that requires high marks. if I cannot remember the one I registered for again sef
See gobe! Effect of too many applications.
I attended an interview recently, more than half of the candidates where asking "wetin them advertise sef"?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Adamumd(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Makanjuola89:

This is a big lie bro. Ask that person very well he didn't score 32/60. The cut off is 50%. Anybody who scored 50% and was not shortlisted should please talk.
My friend scored 36% and he got an invite, my neighbor scored 42% also got an invite
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2019
hausadreturn:
My guy with 53% got a regret mail.

It'd have made sense to know the scores of those that got a congratulatory mail.
Let's hear from you guys.
66%

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2019
kendological:

See gobe! Effect of too many applications.
I attended an interview recently, more than half of the candidates where asking "wetin them advertise sef"?

Funny
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2019
Cut- off points might have been possibly set according to top 3 ministries one applied for, according to cadre and finally location. All three might have played a role in the shortlisting.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
yusufhaji:
myself too have forgotten the position I applied for. How can we find out?

Really wish I could help. If memory serves me right though, I had to seriously consider my experience against competition and how it would fit into my civil service career.
All in all, the roles were defined by work experience. I think there's also a distinguishing factor on basis of membership certification. It's really sketchy.
Please, anyone with info on this should help us out here.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

O good. Congratulations Ms. Travel has come.
thank you.... Luckily for me, I don't have to travel anywhere because I am now based in Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by onyotakom: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
https:///K0SQ2Gl6LP53yfghuIiWRx

guys! u can now use the link above to join the whatsapp group. it's working cuz I just used it to join the group.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
zika1:
thank you.... Luckily for me, I don't have to travel anywhere because I am now based in Kaduna

Nice!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
onyotakom:
https:///K0SQ2Gl6LP53yfghuIiWRx

guys! u can now use the link above to join the whatsapp group. it's working cuz I just used it to join the group.
It's not working oo
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by AbooTasleemah1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nsemekejimmy1:
I have gotten the text that i didn't make the next stage of the recruitment

Same here bro. Wish those that were shortlisted success, I pray you folks finally nail that job.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
AbooTasleemah1:

Same here bro. Wish those that were shortlisted success, I pray you folks finally nail that job.

Amen. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Guys don't you think the cut off mark might be set according to the performance in each batch? For instance, if the largest percentage of those who wrote say on Friday by 8:00am-8:40am scored between 50% and 55%, they might say the cut off is 50%. Do you get?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Makanjuola89:
Guys don't you think the cut off mark might be set according to the performance in each batch? For instance, if the largest percentage of those who wrote say on Friday by 8:00am-8:40am scored between 50% and 55%, they might say the cut off is 50%. Do you get?
May be or daily average.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yea
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
kendological:

May be or daily average.
Yea
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by AbooTasleemah1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Makanjuola89:

Don't think so, they have to be just and fair to everyone, so they would probably avoid that. What am thinking was what someone said that cut off for each field varies. Like someone who chooses Mining and another one chooses transport or perhaps traffic management. You can't possibly expect their cut off to be the same. I think the highest cut off will be those who opt for Educational sector especially teachers
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ballexx07: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
any update so far, have they started given time for the screening. any news
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Abdulaaleem: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
I had received a mail message from them that congratulate me for the next stage which my time and place of my documents will be presented is yet to be announced to me. For the group advantage, I scored 34/60= 56.6%. I think this can help for our experiences

Lol.. I scored 60 and I received a regret mail. Isn't God wonderful.. Allah knows best though.. Good luck to you all

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by opy002(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Which state are you from and what agency did you choose?
Abdulaaleem:

Lol.. I scored 60 and I received a regret mail. Isn't God wonderful.. Allah knows best though.. Good luck to you all
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Abdulaaleem: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
opy002:
Which state are you from and what agency did you choose?

Osun state.. Administration, mining and educational............. *cant remember

Though, I got discouraged after I heard the rumoured salary scale.. And if it requires traveling, I wouldn't go anyways
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please, did anyone get a text this evening?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
ScaffoldCON:
Please, did anyone get a text this evening?
A
Stating what I didn't received any text though
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
teadrake:

A
Stating what I didn't received any text though

Here's the content as shared

You have been shortlisted for the next stage of KDSG JOBS. Kindly visit kdsg-jobs.com, log into your account to view next steps. Deadline is 12noon, 06/10/2019.

I already have issues with the date of deadline. There's also the anomaly where my dashboard has not been updated, neither have I gotten an updated email.

It's late. I'd call the number tomorrow if no else can confirm this.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by AbooTasleemah1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

Osun state.. Administration, mining and educational............. *cant remember

Though, I got discouraged after I heard the rumoured salary scale.. And if it requires traveling, I wouldn't go anyways

Laa Hawla! Just imagine that. Seems we picked the same field but mine was far below average. But your case ehn... Dah one strong ooo
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by AbooTasleemah1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Here's the content as shared

You have been shortlisted for the next stage of KDSG JOBS. Kindly visit kdsg-jobs.com, log into your account to view next steps. Deadline is 12noon, 06/10/2019.

I already have issues with the date of deadline. There's also the anomaly where my dashboard has not been updated, neither have I gotten an updated email.

It's late. I'd call the number tomorrow if no else can confirm this.

Be guided bro, the scam part has probably set in, KDSG has never reached out via SMS or mobile numbers, they trusted emails rather than our malfunctioning network which might delay messages getting across to applicants. If you don't get a mail bro, just watch out. The process seems sophisticated than the cheap SMS you got.

Just saying though.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
AbooTasleemah1:

Be guided bro, the scam part has probably set in, KDSG has never reached out via SMS or mobile numbers, they trusted emails rather than our malfunctioning network which might delay messages getting across to applicants. If you don't get a mail bro, just watch out. The process seems sophisticated than the cheap SMS you got.

Just saying though.
Thanks really, I appreciate. I'm just shocked how they got my number. It's odd. I do not leave my number out openly.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Rene50(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please the whatsapp link to join the group is not working ohh...... Somebody should do something about it.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Jobalet: 2:40am On Oct 22, 2019
hausadreturn:
My guy with 53% got a regret mail.

It'd have made sense to know the scores of those that got a congratulatory mail.
Let's hear from you guys.

63.3%
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ballexx07: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2019
has anyone received any text, for the screening cos am still confused, I received sms text but don't know if it is for the screening. cos this one say aptitude test. has anyone also got the text so.

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST
Following your application for employment with the KADUNA STATE WATER SERVICES REGULATORY COMMISSION, i have the pleasure to invite you to attend an aptitude test slated as follows:
DATE: 26TH October, 2019
Venue: NATIONAL WATER RESOURCES INSTITUTE, MANDO ROAD KADUNA
TIME: 9:00 am PROMPT
Ensure that you forward your response upon receipt of this message to: 081559589...
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Amoto94(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Guys this is the message on my dashboard don't fall prey to scammers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.