Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170667 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2019
zika1:

No I didn't. Mine had about 10 mathematics questions and the rest were English questions....

Alright. At this point, I can't wrap my head around it. But there's to be a pattern.
Is it safe to assume the next phase is an interview? It's just fast.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2019
zika1:

No I didn't. Mine had about 10 mathematics questions and the rest were English questions....

I took out time to review my questions after the exam. There's a portion for it, don't know if you're aware. I noticed anxiety played me, plus I really needed to refresh my mind on some topics.
But I am hopeful. We all should be.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Alright. At this point, I can't wrap my head around it. But there's to be a pattern.
I believe the next phase will be an interview... We can all just pray for the best

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

I took out time to review my questions after the exam. There's a portion for it, don't know if you're aware. I noticed anxiety played me, plus I really needed to refresh my mind on some topics.
But I am hopeful. We all should be.
anxiety got the better part of most of us because we were trying to do all in just 20 mins.. We should all just cross our fingers and be hopeful
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by MarySan: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2019
zika1:
I believe the next phase will be an interview... We can all just pray for the best

Any idea on the cut off mark yet??
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2019
MarySan:

90%

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

It seems too fast to you, perhaps you didn't do well.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Makanjuola89:

It seems too fast to you, perhaps you didn't do well.

O ye Antagonist... Whether good or Bad, I'm not at your mercy.

I addressed you on the other lash you doled out, you didn't respond. Stop looking out for my wrong comment, rather your perception of what is tenable.

P.S. I'm measuring it by all other recruitment exercises that I've done, didn't get in, but then are still ongoing since last year. So please, indulge me.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
zika1:

And by his grace, our prayers will yield us the best. Amen.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
zika1:
anxiety got the better part of most of us because we were trying to do all in just 20 mins.. We should all just cross our fingers and be hopeful

I know right? I used Firefox, everything just looked weird on my screen. Plus, there were many tabs I didn't know which not to touch.
The part where they gave summary report of 20 answered was conflicting with "submitted for review", if you notice. I'd to leave some of my work to start clicking save for review for those ones I'd passed.
I saw things o...
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Sorry about your experience. However, for a 3 sentence summary about a 3 page work, that's not going to do much. Summarising though perceived to be short, it should as well be critical.

We all learn differently. I hope this one pulls through for you. By the way, does this mean you lost the job?
Some summarized as I did and got the job others even wrote a sentence for the 3 passages and got the job while others almost repeated the 3 passages and got the job. My grudge was that the interviewer only looked at me and wrote poor summarization on the booklet he never read what I wrote. Yes I lost the job on that account.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Sorry about your experience. However, for a 3 sentence summary about a 3 page work, that's not going to do much. Summarising though perceived to be short, it should as well be critical.

We all learn differently. I hope this one pulls through for you. By the way, does this mean you lost the job?
Its 3 passages not 3 pages and I summarized each passage to a sentence with the key message intact.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
nairalanderfan:
I guess no perfect process but obviously this seems outstanding and transparent.
I must commend the Governor's innovative and wish all of us success��
These statement can only hold if the interview process is without bias and the number of employed is known to all and their salary paid timely and they are not sacked anyhow.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by MarySan: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Kittex7:

90%

Impossible undecided undecided
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
akanbiaa:
Some summarized as I did and got the job others even wrote a sentence for the 3 passages and got the job while others almost repeated the 3 passages and got the job. My grudge was that the interviewer only looked at me and wrote poor summarization on the booklet he never read what I wrote. Yes I lost the job on that account.

I really don't know how best to address this. Know this however, it shall be well with you. You'll gain what is due to you. Just keep hope and have faith.
God will grant you patience at heart.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

I really don't know how best to address this. Know this however, it shall be well with you. You'll gain what is due to you. Just keep hope and have faith.
God will grant you patience at heart.
Thanks, the experienced strengthened my faith and believe that what is yours will locate you no matter the obstacles and what is not yours will miss you no matter the effort. May success locate us all soon. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
ggnggroup:
0813157xx21... add me up please
frank417:
Which kyn village girl pose b dis?

ScaffoldCON:

Hello, can you all kindly modify or delete my email address you quoted on the Abuja job thread. Thanks.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Viking07:

Hello, can you all kindly modify or delete my email address you quoted on the Abuja job thread. Thanks.

Don't really know how to delete a comment, however, I've modified it.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 15, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

Don't really know how to delete a comment, however, I've modified it.
click modify then edit out my email. It's still there thanks
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 15, 2019
frank417
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Words to reflect on, Did you know that there is no aptitude test scores or interview performance report in the files of employed people after their documentation, meaning you start with only your credentials, CV and photocopy of letter of appointment and subsequently promotion letters will follow.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2019
all the best
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Otitm: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Any update? How soon will the interview commence? What will be the cut-off mark? etc
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Otitm:
Any update? How soon will the interview commence? What will be the cut-off mark? etc
the % is yet to be decided after the compilation of grades. But it seems to be Kaduna indigenes will have the apple fruit consideration compare to other states right from the number of the first shortlisted candidates.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Otitm: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yeah that's true. Thanks for the response.

muhyideenabdul:
the % is yet to be decided after the compilation of grades. But it seems to be Kaduna indigenes will have the apple fruit consideration compare to other states right from the number of the first shortlisted candidates.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
MarySan:

zero idea
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

I know right? I used Firefox, everything just looked weird on my screen. Plus, there were many tabs I didn't know which not to touch.
The part where they gave summary report of 20 answered was conflicting with "submitted for review", if you notice. I'd to leave some of my work to start clicking save for review for those ones I'd passed.
I saw things o...
wow... Don't want to imagine your plight.... So Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

���
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
zika1:
wow... Don't want to imagine your plight.... So Sorry.
Its better to be dissapointed at the test stage than to reach interview stage travel expense, risk on road and feeding/accomodation and end up losing out over one flimsy excuse or no excuse. All the best to all that will be invited for interview.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
akanbiaa:
Its better to be dissapointed at the test stage than to reach interview stage travel expense, risk on road and feeding/accomodation and end up losing out over one flimsy excuse or no excuse. All the best to all that will be invited for interview.

It's well. You don't seem optimistic in your response though.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
ScaffoldCON:

It's well. You don't seem optimistic in your response though.
If I narrate my experiences to you over job application both private and government over the years you wount blame me if my optimism bar is not 100%. Many Private Organizations nowadays rely more on connection packaged as recommendation from others close to the organization or stake holders, while Government job rely on tribalism and stronger connection packaged as quota system and list created for selfish aims labelled as shortlisted candidates for the job. In the Kaduna job The Governor El Rufai means well for us all but not everyone in the recruitment process that shares in the Governor's stand on free, fair, credible job selection from application to interview and posting. But as I said all is well, are we not surviving and having reasons to be thankful to our Creator on a daily basis no matter the challenges?

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2019
akanbiaa:
If I narrate my experiences to you over job application both private and government over the years you wount blame me if my optimism bar is not 100%. Many Private Organizations nowadays rely more on connection packaged as recommendation from others close to the organization or stake holders, while Government job rely on tribalism and stronger connection packaged as quota system and list created for selfish aims labelled as shortlisted candidates for the job. In the Kaduna job The Governor El Rufai means well for us all but not everyone in the recruitment process that shares in the Governor's stand on free, fair, credible job selection from application to interview and posting. But as I said all is well, are we not surviving and having reasons to be thankful to our Creator on a daily basis no matter the challenges?

Indeed we are. That's one thing I'm grateful for. The grace to see beyond travails of the moment. Not everyone is lucky to feel let down and yet be strong enough to forge on.
For what it's worth, it's an experience, an adventure, though not how we'd have planned our own race. I have the best of wishes for all who applied, myself included. It's well.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.