Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170977 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Makanjuola89:

Thanks. I can't really remember the cadre I applied for, is there any way to find out? Secondly, I don't even remember what I wrote in the essay.
Mr. makanjuola, you may not remember the cadre as stated and can point at any for self defence.
You have to recall any point concerning the current administration you want to work with on your essay. For instance;
"I will love to sacrifice my sweat for the Kaduna state administration for many good foundations it has made along the way like; the new system introduced for competent teachers recruitment which is seen as modern method of testification in employment.
I think this among other points can guide you to remember. Good luck
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
usman3688:

hi Mr akanbi, I'd like us to connect outside this forum, I wouldn't want to share my number here cos of scammers. I await ur response. thanks
OK
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by usman3688(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
akanbiaa:
OK
how can we do that perhaps through WhatsApp
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zika1(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Eleblinks:

Pls wch one is Indigene form. I don't have any. Mine is on the 30th of Oct and I will be going from Lagos. Who else has his/her screening on the 30th so we go together?
indigene form shows the state and local government you are from.... I submitted all my credentials together so I really can't tell which one the looked at.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
usman3688:

how can we do that perhaps through WhatsApp
sent my whatsapp to your email
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
Mr. makanjuola, you may not remember the cadre as stated and can point at any for self defence.
You have to recall any point concerning the current administration you want to work with on your essay. For instance;
"I will love to sacrifice my sweat for the Kaduna state administration for many good foundations it has made along the way like; the new system introduced for competent teachers recruitment which is seen as modern method of testification in employment.
Thanks for your response bro. Answering their questions is not my problem but I'm worried cos someone up there said they expect you to say things in your essay.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by usman3688(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
akanbiaa:
sent my whatsapp to your email
seen. Thanks
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Kennyflyair: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good day people. Please is there any way to know the level I applied for? I can't really remember it. I want to know so as to be able to answer their questions appropriately. can I check on dashboard?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennyflyair:
Good day people. Please is there any way to know the level I applied for? I can't really remember it. I want to know so as to be able to answer their questions appropriately. can I check on dashboard?
you can never see it again

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
Sir, please I would love the opportunity to connect with you via WhatsApp. Have sent a DM
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
The group is too quite today. Was there no interview today?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
it seems like most people on this forum have already done their interview. Eventhough I'm yet to do mine
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please brief us of the interview sequence.
Which one is first Essay or CBT question?? Any tip that can help those of us still waiting please
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please brief us of the interview sequence.
Which one is first Essay or CBT question?? Any tip that can help those of us still waiting please??
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
jeffsticky:
it seems like most people on this forum have already done their interview.
Eventhough I'm yet to do mine
Mine would be Monday, the 4th of Nov. by 2pm. You?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Shabanana: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
I did my screening today, I was told to write down my bank details (Acc. name, Acc no. & bank) on a plane sheet. Any one with such experience pls.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 12:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Serdiqzakariyya:
mine is 3pm, Tuesday 5th Nov.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ballexx07: 12:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Yes I heard too, but I don't think is everyone they are telling to write down the Acct no stuff.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 4:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Ballexx07:
Yes I heard too, but I don't think is everyone they are telling to write down the Acct no stuff.

May be for transport allowance of invitees that came in from far locations.
Please any idea of when the screening will end?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by nairalanderfan: 4:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Shabanana:
I did my screening today, I was told to write down my bank details (Acc. name, Acc no. & bank) on a plane sheet. Any one with such experience pls.

Could it be you came in from far location and they want to make provision for your transport allowance, please confirm your location or not been an indigene.
And anyone with idea of when the screening will end.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Shabanana:
As an addendum to the interview questions asked or just this What does that even signified The account stuff
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 6:35am On Oct 29, 2019
nairalanderfan:

May be for transport allowance of invitees that came in from far locations.
Please any idea of when the screening will end?
Have you done yours chief Mine is on the 6th of November so I believe it could still be on
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nasige(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Shabanana:
my wife did hers too today, i called her and she told me the same thing, she was kind of worry that one of the panelist asked her why she has to copy it from he phoner and she replied him that she needed to be sure of the account number, that since she does little little business she does not just give acc detail off hand.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TheyVid(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2019
The account details requested is just to enable them further screen out some candidates. Through the account number, they can request your BVN and verify who is already on the federal or state government payroll.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2019
TheyVid:
The account details requested is just to enable them further screen out some candidates. Through the account number, they can request your BVN and verify who is already on the federal or state government payroll.
Lol, this is funny. but I think they will still need the accounts for successful applicants.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2019
are there any of the applicants who didn't write down their account details?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by sisisioge: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Hello People, if you are looking to join a whatsap group where job seekers and talent hunters meet, please click below link to join. Kindly note that there are rules against untoward behaviour.

https:///FmBTcxQ7XCXKZU33DfL8m5

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Kennyflyair: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please guys, are they going to do interview for us after the screening? My screening is november 6 and I'm asking cos I don't want to travel twice
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Otitm: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kennyflyair:
Please guys, are they going to do interview for us after the screening? My screening is november 6 and I'm asking cos I don't want to travel twice

Interview comes after the screening.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please are there reasonably priced hotels around the area of interview? I'm coming from a far location.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by amurx(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Serdiqzakariyya:
Pls are you living in KD?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nasige:

my wife did hers too today, i called her and she told me the same thing, she was kind of worry that one of the panelist asked her why she has to copy it from he phoner and she replied him that she needed to be sure of the account number, that since she does little little business she does not just give acc detail off hand.
I guess the question is also part of the screening. Whether you already have an account or not, they will open another one for you if you are employed. That questions is just to screen people out. Those who don't know their account details off hand might be disqualified. Just thinking O!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.