Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170642 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
u can reach me on e mail for the contact
Have sent you a DM
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Lampass(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Serdiqzakariyya:

Which group sir?
Group 9

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Lampass(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
sureyou can email me now
I don't really get you. Email you for?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 5:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Ambi23:

@Akanbia doesn't have no chill at all. Forgive and move on. We understand how it felt, many have been there. Right from primary schools, we all had bad experiences. That doesn't mean we should not forget it and move on.
To get to this point of the recruitment is by God's Grace.
Thanks @Ambi23 you are the only matured person so far with good utterance and rapport to make friends and pragmatic enough to understand reality by putting yourself in one's shoe. I have already forgiven and moved on with my life and i thank my Creator so far so good. But I think it's best to let those who want first hand experience to get it and those who want to learn from experience of others to learn it. May our Creator bless us all. Sorry for replying late, I am a very busy man and time is valuable to me.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by actioncadet: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
My people, is it possible to pass night at the venue incase i got there late midnight?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lampass:
I don't really get you. Email you for?
u asked for private chat then I said u can reach me on e mail for what's up/gsm number
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
heryoub22:
ur bad energy is just too strong. because dem do you strong thing no mean make u kon dey bad mouth everything Haba. Almost everyone if not everyone have faced what you faced and yet we still vibe positively. Why can't you just have positive thought for once about the recruitment.
My Bad energy have been turned to good by the Nigerian senate thanks to you. https://www.nairaland.com/5506771/job-slots-brouhaha-senate-leaders/1#83688033
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Omoba7(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ahhh! Finally, I am here. I have been following this thread for more than 2 months, decided to join nairaland last week and was unable to post until now.

I want to thank everyone that has contributed and shared their valuable opinions and ideas about this job. God bless you all.

My interview is slated for Wednesday November 6th. Anybody with me?? I'll be coming from F.C.T.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
I just finished mine, thanks to Allah.
My people many have a different to say of the experience on the screening. some got it hard and others got it friendly. Mine is group 1. Some groups do not provide options for questions and not friendly.
My interviewers were friendly for telling that I wrote big grammar and now finding it difficult to express. I said yes, bcs written one is easier for me due to time. They now said have your time, then I furthered pointed out my points from the essay where we later laughed and joked. 3 questions from my questions and options were given to everyone in that group. I passed all bcs I saved my CBT questions. Good luck to you.
Brother, please can you upload the screenshot of the questions here? I need something to ignite my memory. I can't remember a thing from the test
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Ramanto:

Brother, please can you upload the screenshot of the questions here? I need something to ignite my memory. I can't remember a thing from the test

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Makanjuola89: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
I just finished mine, thanks to Allah.
My people many have a different to say of the experience on the screening. some got it hard and others got it friendly. Mine is group 1. Some groups do not provide options for questions and not friendly.
My interviewers were friendly for telling that I wrote big grammar and now finding it difficult to express. I said yes, bcs written one is easier for me due to time. They now said have your time, then I furthered pointed out my points from the essay where we later laughed and joked. 3 questions from my questions and options were given to everyone in that group. I passed all bcs I saved my CBT questions. Good luck to you.
Please did they collect the photocopies of your credentials?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
akanbiaa:
My Bad energy have been turned to good by the Nigerian senate thanks to you. https://www.nairaland.com/5506771/job-slots-brouhaha-senate-leaders/1#83688033
how has it turned to good. Read my message well this tym around slowly. We all know slots are being sold or hijacked But we keep on having positive hope that tinz will turn good and favour us. But you keep wailing and crying like a baby because yoi thought u are the only that have faced being cheated before. So am just advising yoi to move on and have positive hope regarding this recruitment. If I begin tell you wetin dem don do me for recruitment you will Know yours is just a tips of the iceberg. #peace

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Omoba7:
Ahhh! Finally, I am here. I have been following this thread for more than 2 months, decided to join nairaland last week and was unable to post until now.

I want to thank everyone that has contributed and shared their valuable opinions and ideas about this job. God bless you all.

My interview is slated for Wednesday November 6th. Anybody with me?? I'll be coming from F.C.T.
Mine is also scheduled for Wednesday. Would be coming from Ilorin
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Lampass(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
u asked for private chat then I said u can reach me on e mail for what's up/gsm number
nop I didn't but you can chat me up privately if there is anyway I can help
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Lampass(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
grin grin angry
Lampass:
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
Sir, I sent my WhatsApp number to your Email, please respond, or send me yours so we can talk ASAP please! Thanks.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by BrightJovanni(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Seems like 6th November is the last screening day.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
BrightJovanni:
Seems like 6th November is the last screening day.
Some say it's on the 7th. Anyways, this week is sure the last.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by BrightJovanni(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Serdiqzakariyya:

Some say it's on the 7th. Anyways, this week is sure the last.

OK, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Makanjuola89:

Please did they collect the photocopies of your credentials?
no,original then returned it back to u

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Lampass:
no need, I have done mine already

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Adegbe360: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
My screening date is 5pm tomorrow. Who is having the same date and will be going from Abuja
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Adegbe360: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
My screening date is 4th Nov 5pm thats tomorrow. Who is having the same date and will be going from Abuja
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ambi23(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
I just heard a rumour that 5k is being sent to the accounts penned down during the interview, how true is this?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ambi23:
I just heard a rumour that 5k is being sent to the accounts penned down during the interview, how true is this?
I cannot say no to that bcs the account number isn't part of the screening but is very vital bcs they seriously ask u to write it
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by BrightJovanni(m): 3:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Please someone should send me the CBT questions for entry level. I have about a day to go.

Email: brightonuawuchi@gmail.com
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by 6abu1988: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2019
s
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by 6abu1988: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2019
BrightJovanni:
Please someone should send me the CBT questions for entry level. I have about a day to go.

Email: brightonuawuchi@gmail.com
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 6:48am On Nov 04, 2019
6abu1988:
I have some CBT test question to your email
Me too please.. Haske006@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2019
6abu1988:

I shared some CBT test question
taiyemustapha1@gmail.com
I'll be very grateful
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2019
6abu1988:
I have some CBT test question to your email
Chief, please send it here taiyemustapha1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by TheApologist: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2019
6abu1988:

I shared some CBT test question
help me too please olarotimi4real@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.