Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (170879 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Coolboi05:
I understand your point, you're very correct sir.

but in this case, the account number has nothing to do with the interview, when I was given the paper to write mine, they were all busy doing something else not caring whether I copied it from somewhere or not.

In addition, it's after concluding the interview i.e your credentials returned to you, questions answered, maybe even wished you success as some interviewers do and you're about leaving, that's when they'll give you the paper to fill.

wishing Everyone Goodluck
my phone started malfunctioning immediately I entered the premises, and it started working immediately I finished the screening, I returned back to confirm my account details, no nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by passiondoh01: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2019
So I dey d venue rite now.....any nairalander here? grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Coolboi05(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2019
kendological:

my phone started malfunctioning immediately I entered the premises, and it started working immediately I finished the screening, I returned back to confirm my account details, no nonsense.

No dulling mehn. someone in group 8 that did his this morning said he wasn't asked any cbt question o. This screening na luck

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Coolboi05:

No dulling mehn. someone in group 8 that did his this morning said he wasn't asked any cbt question o. This screening na luck
You can only know those who are lucky by the names of those who are called for documentation.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2019
passiondoh01:
So I dey d venue rite now.....any nairalander here? grin
All the best!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ballexx07: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2019
please when is the screening ending. which date is the last day.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by abdulmaliq(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
TheyVid:
The account details requested is just to enable them further screen out some candidates. Through the account number, they can request your BVN and verify who is already on the federal or state government payroll.

No the account details is for transportation fair.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by heryoub22(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
akanbiaa:
You can only know those who are lucky by the names of those who are called for documentation.
ur bad energy is just too strong. because dem do you strong thing no mean make u kon dey bad mouth everything Haba. Almost everyone if not everyone have faced what you faced and yet we still vibe positively. Why can't you just have positive thought for once about the recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Coolboi05(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
akanbiaa:

Oga calm down, I'm just talking about this stage, AT THIS STAGE, they are lucky not to be grilled like others!!!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ambi23(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
heryoub22:
ur bad energy is just too strong. because dem do you strong thing no mean make u kon dey bad mouth everything Haba. Almost everyone if not everyone have faced what you faced and yet we still vibe positively. Why can't you just have positive thought for once about the recruitment.

@Akanbia doesn't have no chill at all. Forgive and move on. We understand how it felt, many have been there. Right from primary schools, we all had bad experiences. That doesn't mean we should not forget it and move on.
To get to this point of the recruitment is by God's Grace.

To those thinking account number is for transport fare, lol, did they ask you where you were coming from?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Please let me get this straight. This is just the screening stage right? After screening, those that are successful will be called for interview at various ministry they showed interest in. Please someone should help clarify. Thanks
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
smartzee01:
Please let me get this straight. This is just the screening stage right? After screening, those that are successful will be called for interview at various ministry they showed interest in. Please someone should help clarify. Thanks
Another interview again? I thought this should be the last stage
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
teadrake:

Another interview again? I thought this should be the last stage
Please those that were successfully screened should say something.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Henry692: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
According to those screened,,,no one talked abt anoda interview sha...i will employ every1 to jst focus on dis screening stage very well,then after d whole thing, we all will knw wat kaduna state government is up to .
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Henry692:
According to those screened,,,no one talked abt anoda interview sha...i will employ every1 to jst focus on dis screening stage very well,then after d whole thing, we all will knw wat kaduna state government is up to .

I just did mine today it was successful.. Well I was told this is just screening stage to be sure u actually wrote the CBT your self..successful condidates will contacted via email... Transport allowance will the sent to all acct details collected.. Those yet to be screened goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
castrosteve:

I just did mine today it was successful.. Well I was told this is just screening stage to be sure u actually wrote the CBT your self..successful condidates will contacted via email... Transport allowance will the sent to all acct details collected.. Those yet to be screened goodluck.

When you are successful from this stage ..interview next stage
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Henry692: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
castrosteve:

When you are successful from this stage ..interview next stage

Na wa ooo,,,,dem 4 jst run everything once make everybody knw their stance..risking life twice on d road is nt a joking matter oooo....its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ambi23:

@Akanbia doesn't have no chill at all. Forgive and move on. We understand how it felt, many have been there. Right from primary schools, we all had bad experiences. That doesn't mean we should not forget it and move on.
To get to this point of the recruitment is by God's Grace.

To those thinking account number is for transport fare, lol, did they ask you where you were coming from?
Well, transport fare is our likely guess but it can be something else positive. Those from KD that had done the interview, were you asked of your account number too? And those that are not from KD and had taken the screening and interview, is there anyone that wasn't ask of his account number? I think answers to these can satisfy our curiosity.
Anyways, I do believe that the account number stuff has nothing to do with the screening or interview process.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Coolboi05(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Serdiqzakariyya:

Well, transport fare is our likely guess but it can be something else positive. Those from KD that had done the interview, were you asked of your account number too? And those that are not from KD and had taken the screening and interview, is there anyone that wasn't ask of his account number? I think answers to these can satisfy our curiosity.
Anyways, I do believe that the account number stuff has nothing to do with the screening or interview process.
They collected everyone's account details

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by akanbiaa(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
heryoub22:
Ok sir noted and your advice applied.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nasige(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2019
when will the screening or interview end??
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2019
7th
Nasige:
when will the screening or interview end??

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Uspic:
7th
I just finished mine, thanks to Allah.
My people many have a different to say of the experience on the screening. some got it hard and others got it friendly. Mine is group 1. Some groups do not provide options for questions and not friendly.
My interviewers were friendly for telling that I wrote big grammar and now finding it difficult to express. I said yes, bcs written one is easier for me due to time. They now said have your time, then I furthered pointed out my points from the essay where we later laughed and joked. 3 questions from my questions and options were given to everyone in that group. I passed all bcs I saved my CBT questions. Good luck to you.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by smartzee01: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
I just finished mine, thanks to Allah.
My people many have a different to say of the experience on the screening. some got it hard and others got it friendly. Mine is group 1. Some groups do not provide options for questions and not friendly.
My interviewers were friendly for telling that I wrote big grammar and now finding it difficult to express. I said yes, bcs written one is easier for me due to time. They now said have your time, then I furthered pointed out my points from the essay where we later laughed and joked. 3 questions from my questions and options were given to everyone in that group. I passed all bcs I saved my CBT questions. Good luck to you.

Please can I contact you privately?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Lampass(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
I did mine today. It was nothing new, just giving you back the questions you passed on your CBT am sure its for confirmation that you wrote your self. Mine was Essay, 3 Maths questions and English. I was giving a plain sheet to solve and tell them the answers, no options giving...... To God be the glory, best of Luck to us all

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lampass:
I did mine today. It was nothing new, just giving you back the questions you passed on your CBT am sure its for confirmation that you wrote your self. Mine was Essay, 3 Maths questions and English. I was giving a plain sheet to solve and tell them the answers, no options giving...... To God be the glory, best of Luck to us all
sureyou can email me now
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by kendological(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
akanbiaa:
lol
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
kendological:

lol
concerning the account number we were asked to write has 2 faces, 1. transport allowance for all participants in the interview. 2. the government wants to verify the profile to eradicate double working places under the Nigerian government. We all have experience of new verification called IPPS
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lampass:
Which group sir?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
muhyideenabdul:
concerning the account number we were asked to write has 2 faces, 1. transport allowance for all participants in the interview. 2. the government wants to verify the profile to eradicate double working places under the Nigerian government. We all have experience of new verification called IPPS
Can I contact you please?? My interview is slated for next week Wednesday. Perhaps via WhatsApp
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
teadrake:

Can I contact you please?? My interview is slated for next week Wednesday. Perhaps via WhatsApp
u can reach me on e mail for the contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.