Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March (40574 Views)

Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Aisha To Buhari On Revolutionnow: Sowore Called Is Imminent In Nigeria / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by oteneaaron(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
The Drama has begun. . . .

Arresting Sowore was the fuel needed to ignite this movement. . .

While we were busy saying #freesowore, fulani herdsmen attacked Lokogoma today in Abuja. They were attacked right in their homes. . . Is that how we'll be waiting till they reach all our homes??

Link --- https://www.nairaland.com/5339128/fulani-bandits-attack-residents-lokogoma

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Pearlyakin(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
I'm in for the showdown angry

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by wakes: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Revolution is coming yes is coming coming coming coming coming...
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Do you want a revolution
Uh-huh uh.

Do you want a revolution
Uh-huh uh.

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Olarewaju89: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
What is this country turning to now... I understand anymore again ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Funkybabee(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
eh eh, nothing u no go see for naija!!!

check my sign to support a sister pls
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by mikhe2(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Where are we gathering in Warri axis?
okere market

2 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wetin dey vex me be say Monday go still reach and nothing go happen

3 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Glycosunde: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigeria is rapidly turning on its own. Whether they issue threats or not, the protest must happen. Buhari should know that detaining Soweto was a very bad idea as more people will join the protest just by that singular act. Sense is not really common n it is very far from buhari

2 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by ken6488(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
na just to declare all nigeria youths terrorist

let buhari just prove to us who he is really is

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by AngelicBeing: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
The right to peaceful protests is enriched in the United Nations charter...

It's a fundamental human right

Buhari himself embarked on one in 2007 ....

Nigeria is finished... Democracy is dead and buried

We are under a dictator
God punish all those supporting this evil against Nigeria and Nigerians...
cool
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
soberdrunk:
If you know you like yourself and you want your family and friends to profit from you, just respect yourself and stay in your house, a country cannot witness transformation until more the 50% of the population are ready, as Naija dey now he nor reach 15%....... angry
not even 0.5% of Nigeria are ready for change

4 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by adetem(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Am waiting to see youth reaction to this,,,, this is time for young Nigerians to say ''o to ge'' for old age people ruling us...
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by labofa1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
This country belongs to Nigerians and we have the right to make our grievances known even by way of protest. Every one that loves and want true change in Nigeria should be out there on Monday to be part of the revolution.

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Basher8583: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Democracy is dead completely under Buhari.

Can't Nigerians protest in peace again?

Mumu. I hope you realise you need permission from the Police force before you embark on a protest.

You have been formally warned. Not even Amnesty International will come to your aid
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by CrystalMax: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
If this protest end up not to hold, 2face isn't a coward after all. It's clearer to all now.

8 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Logobenz0: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Henry22:
sai baba grin
baba one chance grin
the moment I saw Mr Sowore hanging out with mazi nnamdi I knew something was cooking
Are you serious grin
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Glycosunde: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chukwurah003:
That Sowore was sent from hell to lead millions of Nigerians to their deaths. God forbid. Keep him locked up.

This one it is clear that sense is not common n it is far away from you because your stupidity is like peak milk n MTN, it is in you everywhere you go.

That is your zombified you down there taking a bathe with cow urine

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Tamasaba: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
blackslayer:
NIGERIANS SHOULD DARE THEM! THEY WILL KNOW WHO TRULY OWNES THIS COUNTRY!! THEY ARE EMPLOYED BY NIGERIANS AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND! NONSENSE!!!
are u not a Nigerian? If everyone sounds like who will participate in d protest then?

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Basher8583: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
labofa1:
This country belongs to Nigerians and we have the right to make our grievances known even by way of protest. Every one that loves and want true change in Nigeria should be out there on Monday to be part of the revolution.

Your greiviances was exercised during the last elections. What more greiviance is still doing you if not that of greed.

Better be warned. No one will pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Donbabaj: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
On Monday, people will go to work.

2 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by blackslayer: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Tamasaba:
are u not a Nigerian? If everyone sounds like who will participate in d protest then?

i'm not in nigeria! i'm AMERICAN NOW. BUT I LOVE NIGERIA! I WAS BORN IN NIGERIA AND LEFT AS A TEENAGER. BUT YEAH....IT IS WHAT IT IS!
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Amudeneogu: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
I think we are in a democracy where everybody right to express his or her feelings moreover, some of the present government officials protested against the government of formal president Goodluck Jonathan's administration and the government did not harass them why now it is their turn they beginning harass and intimidate people. It very unfair.

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by micky22: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Tyrannical government that can't dare herdsmen are now rising against the plight of the masses.
Anyway things turning this way is s clear indication that a true revolution is coming. Let's stand for ...Next Level

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Dearlord(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
I love the idea, I can help the populace with local explosive that is abundance in this our fertile mother land.
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Okoroawusa: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
alizma:
Atiku is supporting us from Dubai, Mazi Nnamdi is strongly behind us all the way from UK, Ezekwesili, Fani Kayode, Reno etc will be supporting us life and direct from their sitting room. What other reason do i need to hit the street?
Abeg no make me laugh
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Printerscanner: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
The right to peaceful protests is enriched in the United Nations charter...

It's a fundamental human right

Buhari himself embarked on one in 2007 ....

Nigeria is finished... Democracy is dead and buried

We are under a dictator
God punish all those supporting this evil against Nigeria and Nigerians...

I am in support of this government. God is happy with me and HE is punishing enemies of the country like you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Basher8583: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
adetem:
Am waiting to see youth reaction to this,,,, this is time for young Nigerians to say ''o to ge'' for old age people ruling us...

You should be more concerned about your education.
Presently the youth in politics are not the models the country requires.

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by ambivert27(f): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
....and Jesus said "it is finished "
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shame on those who voted Buhari to power, I pray they all experience the current hardship first hand.
To all those who support him on social media and nairaland in particular, your cases will be worse than those of innocent lives that have been wasted in this regime so far.

3 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Glycosunde: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Basher8583:

Mumu. I hope you realise you need permission from the Police force before you embark on a protest.

You have been formally warned. Not even Amnesty International will come to your aid

And u think u have sense. U r not doing me but ur generations unborn, keep deceiving n ass licking ur oga in aso rock with ur brain filled up with cattle urine

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by shyvicky: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Those are want to commit suicide, please kindly protest, this is faster than snipper

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help / Akpabio: Ben Bruce Come And Complete Ibom Tropicana Project Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.