Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March (40567 Views)

Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Aisha To Buhari On Revolutionnow: Sowore Called Is Imminent In Nigeria / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by E2000: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
sharpden:

Read More: https://todaypoliticsng.com/police-dares-nigerians-to-embark-on-revolutionnow-march/
The Nigerian police are mad. In fact they have been mad for a long time now
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by unoppose: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
bmcariyo:
We dare them to do anything. Say no to rubbish police comment. Protest must happen!!!
protest must happen or revolution must happen, wch one of the two?lol
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by paulemi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore will get his own piece of the cake soon, and we'll see if he would still be championing a revolution. This should be a good test of his character.
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by bmcariyo(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
unoppose:

protest must happen or revolution must happen, wch one of the two?lol

Protest will lead to revolution , Federal government fear thats too. Come join us
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
desiredhome:

Just shut up, you lazy youth, the time you use on social media complaining and talking rubbish/hate is enough for you to discover your God given talent, so you can make positive impact to yourself and to the society.
Only in Nigeria that youth waits for government to give them job,
The illusionary power of internet at play here if not, I wonder how you can have the guts to stand before me and spew rubbish.
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by gly(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Currently in Benin, please what is the plan like in Benin? Those in Benin where is the converging point for the protest?
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Jman06(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Our greatest enemies in this country are the security agencies who provide covers for the corrupt politicians and also help them rig elections!

They prevent us from electing credible leaders yet they also stop us from protesting against failed governments!
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by desiredhome: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
J111333:
The illusionary power of internet at play here if not, I wonder how you can have the guts to stand before me and spew rubbish.
Mr Rubish you and look for what to do, be useful to yourself

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by xeroxje: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
no comment..

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by alphaeus212(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bleep THE POLICE..... STILL HATING THEM POLICE
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by johnimonikhe(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Total number of Police force is around 350,000 to 400,000 compare to the country's population. Are these security forces not suffering as well?
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Henryjr(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
bmcariyo:
We dare them to do anything. Say no to rubbish police comment. Protest must happen!!!
We the gallant officers of the Nigerian police force would wait patiently to give you a remarkable smackdown.

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by gnykelly(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
The right to peaceful protests is enriched in the United Nations charter...

It's a fundamental human right

Buhari himself embarked on one in 2007 ....

Nigeria is finished... Democracy is dead and buried

We are under a dictator
God punish all those supporting this evil against Nigeria and Nigerians...

Can you tell me the difference between revolution and protest

2 Likes

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Biritiko: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
nofuckz:
buhari is ah tyrant TERRORIST so help me God.
In case you don't know the location of the Lagos DSS office, its right beside CMD along CMD road, Magodo, shangisha.

If dem born your papa and mama well, go there and protest...
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by bmcariyo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Henryjr:
We the gallant officers of the Nigerian police force would wait patiently to give you a remarkable smackdown.

Give it a try. If you can

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Neddyogu(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Democracy is dead completely under Buhari.

Can't Nigerians protest in peace again?

The Shite Muslims has been going freely and even causing mayhem all over, yet the NPF hasn't stopped their #FreeZakzaky (terrorism) protests nor has FG tagged them terrorist group.

Igbos who does their thing without causing any damage of lives or properties was labeled terrorist sect.

And now the #RevolutionNow gang who wish to protest against bad governance are denied the right to do so.

Let me loud it here "Buhari is a fundamental Jihadist whose only aim of life is to complete Otman danfodio's mission.

Sorry to burst your bubble, u are behind the times, the IMN has been proscribed by the Federal govt. They even gazetted the proscription a week ago
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by topcin: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Now this is called federal character:
Nnamdi Kanu
El-Zakzaky
Omoleye Sowore

1 Like

Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
desiredhome:

Mr Rubish you and look for what to do, be useful to yourself
Tracking down and dealing with you won't take me much, don't push me. The last dude I had this kind of conversation with here pushed it too far, same way you're going now and I was ruthless with deaf ears on his pleas. Please I beg you NOW in the name of whatever you believe to stay on your lane, I never insulted you. Let it be known that I'm the one begging now because when the table will be turned, l will be the devil himself.
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by jojothegreat(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
God punish them.
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by rikithor(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
sitting under a mango tree,with pop corn and mirinda,I am watching this war btw Yoruba youths vs Buhari (I call it Yoruba youths cos I know say their elders na fia fia dey worry dem,so the youths wan try commot shame from their elders face with this IGG initial gra gra protest, na their papa bring in this evil govt, so make them correct their mistakes in any way, pls my SS and SE steer clear, let South West, middle belt and others enzoy change of next level with a whole prof,a pastor,a SAN as member of this clownish govt.

BTW
learn how to drive very well
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

The Shite Muslims has been going freely and even causing mayhem all over, yet the NPF hasn't stopped their #FreeZakzaky (terrorism) protests nor has FG tagged them terrorist group.

Igbos who does their thing without causing any damage of lives or properties was labeled terrorist sect.

And now the #RevolutionNow gang who wish to protest against bad governance are denied the right to do so.

Let me loud it here "Buhari is a fundamental Jihadist whose only aim of life is to complete Otman danfodio's mission.

U guys keep repeating this we know what Buhari is and even Buhari now is to old and weak to be himself or do all u mentioned again, it’s probably runned by his cabal. The question is what are u going to do about it??
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by benqo01(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
I will start mine in afganistan,who is in?
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
gnykelly:

Can you tell me the difference between revolution and protest

What are you afraid of?
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Skoopy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Define Revolution.... Then come back to me for my comment.
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
shyvicky:
Those are want to commit suicide, please kindly protest, this is faster than snipper

Black people especially Nigerians are selfish and self centered beings that is just the sad truth

I have told myself if anything were to make me commit suicide i had rather do it by attacking a politician or police while protesting. Not just die like a coward vegetable without a legacy
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by ise82(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
I will be there live. We need our country back.
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Goalnaldo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
"If you don't have something to die for, you are not fit to live". where is the converging point for the asaba/Ibusa axis?
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by Henryjr(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
bmcariyo:

Give it a try. If you can
if u can be bold enough to lemme know your location on that day, I will surely experiment some new techniques on you.
Re: Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March by NsikakFrank: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
fukushaki:
Sai baba according to zombies

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.