Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (81656 Views)

David Hundeyin Leaves Zimbabwe After Being Detained For 7 Hours / Nnamdi Kanu Starving In DSS Facility – Brother (Prince Kanu Meme) / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by ba7man(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The purported location where AAC Presidential Candidate and Sahara Reporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore is being detained by the Department of State Security Services, DSS, has reportedly been found.

According to activist, Deji Adeyanju, Sowore is being held at the Agency's Office along CMD road, Shangisha. His family and friends have also been denied access to him.

Security has been beefed up around the area as heavily armed masked officers are guarding the building.POLITICS NIGERIA has photographs of the facility. See them below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-photos-of-dss-facility-where-sowore-is-allegedly-being-detained/
This is near my house naa. Let me go and give Sowore bread and akara tomorrow morning for breakfast.
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari, this is your time. You will not remain there forever. And after you have left, you will receive a payback. Don't think APC will win next election. Nigerians are tired of Association of People without Conscience (APC).
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Trutalker123: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Show proof of ur studentship before help can come.
Show ur
* Admission letter
*school ID card
*your last two receipt of school fees
*last 2 semester result
* your Hod's name nd contact
* your course officer's name and contact and
*any other additional fact to support your claim.

In as much as we want to help, this is Nigeria where anybody can fall mugu in the hands of Yahoo Yahoo. If u hv all this and much more on or before Monday 5th August, reach across.
myfan:
#FreeSowore

Dear Nigerians, please help a brother. I haven't still been able to pay for my school fees and it's giving me sleepless night. Please someone should make me feel better again by answering my prayers. Thanks

My phone number: 090-176-402-89

2 Likes

Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by midb1: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Let the coupist Sowore stay there for ever.
Nobody is interested in coups , revolutions and military rule.

If you want to govern Nigeria , go to the polls .
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Logobenz0: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2019
weyreypey:

Let's go home to cartalk
grin grin
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by guttentag(m): 12:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Why didn't his supporters stum the place ?
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:40am On Aug 04, 2019
guttentag:
Why didn't his supporters stum the place ?

Supporters are cowards and keyboard activists, they prefer to rant on the internet.
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 3:46am On Aug 04, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Keep him locked up. He wants to kill millions of Nigerians with his foolishness
his foolishness by carrying firearms to protest against placards carrying policemen?
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Deathisfree: 4:07am On Aug 04, 2019
myfan:
#FreeSowore

Dear Nigerians, please help a brother. I haven't still been able to pay for my school fees and it's giving me sleepless night. Please someone should make me feel better again by answering my prayers. Thanks

Come out and protest on Monday against this politician that has looted our future and stop begging
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 4:15am On Aug 04, 2019
Chukwurah003:

How? Is the government that foolish and wicked?
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by legba1(m): 4:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
grin

Yoruba 0:4 Fulani

Yorubas voted and rigged Buhari in... They should enjoy their next level in peace...
a

...Actually...this is becoming stale pls try another line..wen the priest in enugu was killed on Thursday. ..that was yorubas enjoying bubu as well abi? the earlier we put all ha d on the desk the better for us all

1 Like

Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=weyreypey post=80909493]
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Niaja4real(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2019
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The purported location where AAC Presidential Candidate and Sahara Reporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore is being detained by the Department of State Security Services, DSS, has reportedly been found.

According to activist, Deji Adeyanju, Sowore is being held at the Agency's Office along CMD road, Shangisha. His family and friends have also been denied access to him.

Security has been beefed up around the area as heavily armed masked officers are guarding the building.POLITICS NIGERIA has photographs of the facility. See them below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-photos-of-dss-facility-where-sowore-is-allegedly-being-detained/
Make una hold am well, cause that guy fit disappear. Na serious jas man im be
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by myfan: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Trutalker123:
Show ur
* Admission letter
*school ID card
*last 2 semester result

In as much as we want to help, this is Nigeria where anybody can fall mugu in the hands of Yahoo Yahoo. If u hv all this and much more on or before Monday 5th August, reach across.

I have them Sir. Can I forward them to you via email? Reply my PM please. Thanks
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Officiallyme: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Printerscanner:

They will all be consumed by bullets.
you're very foolish sir!
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Princeofasia: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2019
myfan:
#FreeSowore

sell ur phone
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Chukwurah003 your own foolishness and dirty comments are killing millions of NIGERIANS.
Thank God you said he "wants to kill" [not he is killing] which may not be true.
Verily I tell you, you and other political angels of darkness will be rewarded for stepping on the masses with your evil mentality and did.

1 Like

Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Antoeni:
We Should Be Thanking The Government For Taking The Right Steps in The Right Direction.
‪Sowore Threatened to Set Himself Ablaze on a Set Date DSS Have taken him into Mental Health Care Facility to care for his Sudden Mental Breakdown. One of the Responsibilities Government is Suicidal Prevention, I think Government Has Done the Needful to Care,Tame and Prevent Him ‬Taking his Own Life And Putting Others at Risk.
He doesn't have family to do that ?
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Basher8583:

Fact. You do anyhow.. you see anyhow
So you still not realised that your tyrant is doing anyhow and he will surely see anyhow.
Time will tell.
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2019
tallfish145:
They hailed Kanu and made him a fugutive.
They hailed Fayose until the rock of Ekiti became pebles.
They hailed Saraki and he became a political orphan.
They hailed Atiku and he is still searching for INEC server.
Now, they just hailed Sowore and see where their hailing has landed him.
May we not be hailed by the wailers.
Empty
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2019
smileyoo:
if only the security agencies can be this swift in handling the menance of bandits, bht, fht, & other insecurities.
You know they can't and you know I know they can't.
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by WriterX(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Printerscanner:

Miscreant protesters will be shot with AK-47, survivors will be reshot with AK-49.

and those who will miraculously escape reshoting will be detained and then shot again.
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2019
Bellotelli:
He is a stupid man..

Lock him up and deal with any other miscreant that wants to mess with Nigeria simply because they couldn't win election.
Empty
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2019
Trutalker123:
Show ur
* Admission letter
*school ID card
*last 2 semester result

Well said
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Deathisfree:

Come out and protest on Monday against this politician that has looted our future and stop begging

Good reply

1 Like

Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Niaja4real:

Make una hold am well, cause that guy fit disappear. Na serious jas man im be
Sense-ley (empty)
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Lovelive: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2019
myfan:

I have them Sir. Can I forward them to you via email? Reply my PM please. Thanks
Tell Mo Buhari is the father of the nation now.
He will do it for you and others ZON.Bs who are in the same...
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Rosskiki: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2019
blesson04:
What's his offence

RAPE
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Niaja4real(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2019
Lovelive:

Sense-ley (empty)
U mean your papa?
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
So we should go and attempt a prison break? undecided
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by kingAdeife: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2019
martowskin1:
Where are those idiots shouting sai baba...

We said it, u guys called us fraud, called us thieves, called u corruption, called us Igbos and more.

Behold u can see how ur messiah is leading the nation to doom, basic human rights is no more ....

Well-done all of una get A1 for mumu

My friend pls, suggest one person that can make our country better?
Re: DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2019
kingAdeife:

My friend pls, suggest one person that can make our country better?

When two idiot dey, one must be better

Between buhari and atiku

Atiku is the better idiot .... He is manageable, but they call him criminal and yet couldn't prosecute him....

Called him thief and he is walking without immunity, called him thief but he was part of the fund raisers in 2015 election...

What am I saying, brain wise, business wise, democracy wise, atiku was a better option..

That didn't change the fact that they are both useless .... I just wanted us to choose our uselessness wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Influential Traditional Rulers Who Were Dethroned In Nigeria. / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.