Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) (60855 Views)

Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Inquisitor2560(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Kaduna State Govt Open Portal For Public Service Recruitment 2019 – Apply Now

The Kaduna State Government has announced the commencement of recruitment into the public service of the state. While swearing-in members of the Kaduna State Executive Council on 12th July 2019, Malam Nasir El-Rufai disclosed that the government intends to strengthen the public service by filling the vacancies in its ranks.

The available positions range from entry level (grade level 8 or equivalent) to chief executive (grade level 17 and above) in the core civil service and parastatals of the Kaduna State Government.

Persons interested in a career with the Kaduna State Public Service are invited to submit applications for various positions in the following agencies, among others:

See the details and method of application @

https://gistlink.com.ng/2019/08/02/kaduna-state-govt-open-portal-for-public-service-recruitment-2019-apply-now/
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Plug0072: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Not good
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by wink2015(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2019
damiloladuke:
Boko Haram insurgents reportedly attacked the Kalagari community, a border village in northern Cameroon near Nigeria and did the unthinkable to the women's ears in the village,

Reports have it that members of the deadly sect sliced off the ears of women, who apparently had been helping by passing information to the Cameroonian and Multinational Joint Task Force, set up to degrade the insurgency.

The women were part of a vigilante group set up by the community, but when the Boko Haram militia came, they outnumbered the local forces and dealt with their women, Cameroon-info reports.

Cameroon.-info.net that reported the latest brutality by the insurgents said they have stepped up their attacks in Cameroon in recent times. On June 9, 16 Cameroon soldiers were killed in an attack in the own of Darak, Logone and Chari district.

The attack was carried out by an estimated 300 Boko Haram fighters. Eight civilians were also wounded in the attack.

President Paul Biya has come under criticism, for keeping mute over the attacks on Kalagari and Darak.

Biya however sent a condolence message to his Nigerian counterpart, President Muhammadu Buhari over the attack last weekend in Nganzai district of Borno, in which at least 70 people reportedly died, including over 23 mourners.

The Boko Haram group had been known for all manners of bestial deeds, such as beheading victims, cutting their hands while pretending to enforce Sharia and burning homes of people.

More photos here

https://lailasnews.com/you-wont-believe-what-boko-haram-did-to-womens-ears-in-cameroon/

It is high time boko haram is given an autonomous republic to end this needless carnage.

All our gallant soldiers are dying in numbers over a war that should have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Jabioro: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Allah name is a great problem to the world at large ..It had contributed more havoc than any other names under the sun �.I have read histories,it baffled me what brought this calamities on to human race in the name of who created who and who to worship.... until now I am yet
to comprehend the name Allah and her meaning context of love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Lusard(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
naijaboy756:
evil chop
swear u haven't stole another man's property before in ur life?
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
They can always communicate like how deaf people do.
Humanity! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by 12345baba(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Them no dey hear word
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Lusard:

u call those ones women?
smh
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by WADZAS: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2019
#Revolution day! Me I am ready for the party, but sowore shud be at the front first, no cherekambia I will match along him. If hunger no kill person for house police will or BH, FH Men, kidnapers, bad road, unemployment,.... Them yapa joor. Endeavour to come out.
what will be will be...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by BrokenCock: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2019
im back! THUNDER FIRE THE MODS AND THE USELESS BASTARDSSS RESPONSIBLE FOR BLOCKING ME HERE! USELESS NAIRALAND WITH COPY AND PASTE STORIES.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by ednut1(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Jayslicky:
They can always communicate like how deaf people do.
cutting of your ear wont make u deaf

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Lusard(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2019
LINTUNE:
smh
smh for u too bro.
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2019
WADZAS:
#Revolution day! Me I am ready for the party, but sowore shud be at the front first, no cherekambia I will match along him. If hunger no kill person for house police will or BH, FH Men, kidnapers, bad road, unemployment,.... Them yapa joor. Endeavour to come out.
what will be will be...
lol.. Mumu, so this is now dettol advertisement to u.. I pity u grin
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2019
angry
Lusard:

smh for u too bro.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2019
The Bokoharam group are now more stronger and powerful than they were some years ago.

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by naijaboy756: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Lusard:

swear u haven't stole another man's property before in ur life?
u be thief?

On thieves steal
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by gazza07(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2019
fayomim:

grin grin grin grin
not funny undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which ear will they now use to hear gossips?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Junkie1: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2019
Lusard:
angry
I see no women there.
THIS IS FUNNY I ALMOST LAUGHED

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2019
Amuocha:
Herdsmen

Peter should have just fixed it sef sad
Bokoharam is a deadly monster that should be destroyed completely sad
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Jihad must continue

Allah is Gay
grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Boxer007(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2019
We need strong gay men y'all. Preach!
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Appetizerbmaz(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Thunder from osun shirine fire that your mouth there. LOL. They will always find a way.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Ukalu381(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by mimimile93: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2019
gambia:
Religion of peace grin
BH is not Islam. Islam
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Noah2gud(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Secret of submission in Marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apY-RRaYCgY
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Lusard(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Junkie1:
THIS IS FUNNY I ALMOST LAUGHED
see as u ugly.
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Lusard(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2019
naijaboy756:
u be thief?
On thieves steal
nor let me head u oh.
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by perdollar(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2019
in d name of Islam, Mohammed and Allah.
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by PoliteActivist: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Sellfish:
It is well sha

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently

What year is the thinkpad
Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by Sellfish(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2019
PoliteActivist:

What year is the thinkpad

Re: Boko Haram Cut Women's Ears Off In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) by PoliteActivist: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2019
Sellfish:

Thanks. So it was already obsolete in, say, 2014: 5 years ago. But it's still ok, I'll probably pm u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Two Die In Edo Over Money Ritual Practice / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.