Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures (64640 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

But men are the ones buying the market NA.

Your idea of beautiful may not be ours.
I've heard you. If our society were to be liberal, we will be buying d market too.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by DameB(f): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ugosample:

if she keeps fit
there would be no problem whatsoever
IF in capital letters... Cos some hips just amass more adipose tissues after childbirth
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Ugosample(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
DameB:

IF in capital letters... Cos some hips just amass more adipose tissues after childbirth

yea

key word na if
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Ugosample(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I've heard you. If our society were to be liberal, we will be buying d market too.

which market are we talking about pls cheesy
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Fash20: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
After like 2 years this one go fat like hell
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ugosample:

which market are we talking about pls cheesy
Stockfish
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Blacksavage: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
curve is this what they say that"something must kill a man"??
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by ElsonMorali: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Babe yen de fine sha. O kan tobi die ni.

Please what look were they going for in that second picture? Oluweri the mermaid and her bodyguard? Nollywood take note.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by executive12: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
OboOlora:
Looks like a family pic of a widow n her grown up son

Let's see your own picture.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by IvoryFever: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Since we now refer to FAT women as curvy!! What do we call the lekpas ??
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Ugosample(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Stockfish
I thought as much cheesy
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Extra extra large
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Vince77(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Hmm
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by dnawah(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
GistOffer:
Pre-wedding photoshoot of a man and his plus-sized fiancee distance in pre-wedding pictures.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-gives-his-plus-sized-fiancee-distance-in-pre-wedding-pictures
and why is the guy always holding his penis?
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by folake4u(f): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adakintroy2:

That girl na small pikin no be by fat.
If I show you my sister of seventeen. Oga you go greet tire.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by bitingcool: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
SirIconR:
Bros I hope you were not forced... if it is so flee.. Joy No dey the guy face ooh

U don make me laugh ,come dey cry put...
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by folake4u(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
12345baba:
Na fat full there, na the gown curve the fat

.I died!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by 12345baba(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
folake4u:

.I died!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
don't die o we need the thick thighs alife
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Fernandinho: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
mother and son
Lmao �����
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by ojonugba2014(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
na waoo,
fat lady is a no going area for me oo,maybe i have forgotten that one man"s fud is another man"s poison. So Gudluck To Them Nd May God Bless Thr Unionism
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by folake4u(f): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
12345baba:
don't die o we need the thick thighs alife

Hehehe alright
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by yeman1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is too much at the early stage
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Emmanuel226(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
hit d like button if u discovered dat something is wrong with d pix grin

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Emmanuel226(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmmm.. my mind is telling me dat these couples re not happy, and dem no even match sef sad
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by DavidEsq(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why is the guy looking joyless undecided

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Bobola07(m): 1:14am On Aug 05, 2019
MrHistorian:
The pictures are cool. No negative interpretation(s). undecided
Who asked if you had negative interpretations?
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by MrHistorian: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Bobola07:

Who asked if you had negative interpretations?
LOL! grin

You ehn. . .

I'm just getting to know the thread made FP already. Before it did, the title was suggesting that the man deliberately tried to distance himself (from the woman) in those pictures. That's exactly what brought about my comment.

Long time FAM! cool
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by koyyess: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2019
ubee:
Your remark is so weak. You are not even making sense. Are you trying to be funny?
I don't give a rats a$$ about your remark either.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Eze2000(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2019
koyyess:

I don't give a rats a$$ about your remark either.
Powerful lady, how are you doing?
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by newsman101: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2019
See as the guy pose like say hi, be her bodyguard. tongue[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Bobola07(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
MrHistorian:

LOL! grin

You ehn. . .

I'm just getting to know the thread made FP already. Before it did, the title was suggesting that the man deliberately tried to distance himself (from the woman) in those pictures. That's exactly what brought about my comment.

Long time FAM! cool
Superstory grin grin grin

Be like say na emails we go dey use contact now . I no dey see you for WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.