Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Skill Are You Learning To Boost Your C.V? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill Are You Learning To Boost Your C.V? (512 Views)

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill Are You Learning To Boost Your C.V? by Foundationchamp(f): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
The demand for experience is high, when seeking for a Job. After obtaining a tertiary education, employers expect graduates to have a certain level of skill. Companies often say a large number of graduate are unemployable because they want employees that can take on task immediately under little or no supervision. Skill acquisition can help bridge that gap. Also, It can take you from being an unemployable graduate to a valuable asset. When employers see the potential you offer, they will not hesitate to hire you. It is a competitive advantage to be Valuable.

so what skill do you want to acquire to boost your C.V? and can you use it as a business

https://www.foundationchamps.ng/importance-of-skill-acquisition/
Re: What Skill Are You Learning To Boost Your C.V? by PoliteActivist: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
What skill do I need to become a billionaire? I eagerly await your answer
Re: What Skill Are You Learning To Boost Your C.V? by Foundationchamp(f): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
PoliteActivist:
What skill do I need to become a billionaire? I eagerly await your answer

The ability to learn. Never saying No to learning something new.
Re: What Skill Are You Learning To Boost Your C.V? by PoliteActivist: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Foundationchamp:

The ability to learn. Never saying No to learning something new.

Thanks. But I'm just wondering, why are all these academics and bookworms not billionaires, instead it is all these semi-illiterates who mostly know only one thing
Re: What Skill Are You Learning To Boost Your C.V? by Foundationchamp(f): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
skill acquisition can either be used to enhance certificate or be used as a career on its own. the semi-illiterates might not be booksmart but they're definitely skilled in something. being skilled in something is the import of this post.

(1) (Reply)

Heyyyyy / I Became A Mechanic To Prevent Me From Becoming A Harlot- Olawunmi Ganiyu / Illegal Work: Help Me Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.