Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Illegal Work: Help Me Guys - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Illegal Work: Help Me Guys (512 Views)

It’s Illegal To Disconnect Electricity Without 10 Days Notice – Commission / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours / The New Meaning Of Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by Succeedimage: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hi good afternoon to the good people of nairalanders.

I really need ur help guys pls assist me in whatever way u have to assist me, am 28 years of age, and a graduate of mechanical engineering and still leaving with my parents, imagine!!! have been looking for job since I graduated uptill now i still have no job. I have been sitting at home doing nothing and am getting tired of life itself.
Pls If u know anybody wey dey wire abeg connect me too am very good in editing documents, passport and any types of logos even if its dating I can start with that pls help me.

Words of encouragement is welcome and the vise- versa too

Thank you
Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by Gwagone: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wait o
If I read this correct!
You wan enter huzzle kingdom?
Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by LOGOBELT: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmm you studied mechanical engineer........ And all your head could think of is WIRE WIRE. Anyway, whats my own, i have someone who is very good at it, but below are the things you need to start :

1. Form #53,000
2. Training Fee #122,055
3. Graduation Fee #23,000
4. Graduation Gown #82,000
5. Certificates of Wire #102,435
6. Damages and Rudes Fee #44,000
7. Consultation Fee #80,000

Are you still interested?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by budaatum: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
Succeedimage:

imagine!!! have been looking for job since I graduated uptill now i still have no job.
All I can imagine is receiving a job application written as you've written this and how offended my dustbin will be!

Where did you "graduate of mechanical engineering"?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by Succeedimage: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
budaatum:

All I can imagine is receiving a job application written as you've written this and how offended my dustbin will be!

Where did you "graduate of mechanical engineering"?

Thanks for the correction man and it z well observed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by Succeedimage: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Hmmm you studied mechanical engineer........ And all your head could think of is WIRE WIRE. Anyway, whats my own, i have someone who is very good at it, but below are the things you need to start :

1. Form #53,000
2. Training Fee #122,055
3. Graduation Fee #23,000
4. Graduation Gown #82,000
5. Certificates of Wire #102,435
6. Damages and Rudes Fee #44,000
7. Consultation Fee #80,000

Are you still interested?

Thanks man buh dey ur day make I dey my day
Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by Succeedimage: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
I wrote this because am getting depressed day by day no blame me until u dey inside my shoe
Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by Mickolad(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Do you have any skill bro? if yes, wake up and monetize it.
We are now in skilled economy not JOB economy.
Don't relent I pray you find a job that suits you.
Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by Succeedimage: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mickolad:
Do you have any skill bro? if yes, wake up and monetize it.
We are now in skilled economy not JOB economy.
Don't relent I pray you find a job that suits you.

God bless u, I am skilled in some areas bro but have tried to utilized it non has worked for me.
Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:36am On Feb 15, 2020
Did you say Mechanical engineering what stopped not to tour all engineering works shop in your or others States for join man/internship as a starting point
Re: Illegal Work: Help Me Guys by kari4chat: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Succeedimage:
Hi good afternoon to the good people of nairalanders.

I really need ur help guys pls assist me in whatever way u have to assist me, am 28 years of age, and a graduate of mechanical engineering and still leaving with my parents, imagine!!! have been looking for job since I graduated uptill now i still have no job. I have been sitting at home doing nothing and am getting tired of life itself.
Pls If u know anybody wey dey wire abeg connect me too am very good in editing documents, passport and any types of logos even if its dating I can start with that pls help me.

Words of encouragement is welcome and the vise- versa too

Thank you

I write cvs and source legit jobs afterwards so use can use this promo seasona nd get a job

Our valentine promo is on, this is our own little way of showing you love, what is the package about??
1. write your cv with us for just #1,000 and get a FREE Cover letter template, yes you heard us right FREE cover letter template.
2.Promo lasts from 12th till 15th Feb 2020 midnight.
3.Hurry now while stock last
#Valentine Fever
#love is in the air

Email kari4chat@yahoo.com NOW!!!
Today is the last day of this offer.. use it while it lasts.
Below is a clients review

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 300k A Month From Dropshipping / Do Not Pay Too Much Attention To The People, True Life Story / Want To Start Blogging, But Don't Have Money To Hire Web Developer? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.