Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,158 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

r - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / r (1899 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Lady Is A Virgin / Top 10 Signs A Lady Is Dating More Than One Man!! / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

r by darlforme: 4:40am On Oct 18, 2010
g
Re: r by Tinksh(f): 4:45am On Oct 18, 2010
My price is not financial, its honesty, trustworthy,faithfull, strong, god fearing and of good character. I could go on but you get the picture. Not financial but personal character is my price.
Re: r by darlforme: 4:54am On Oct 18, 2010
Tink_sh:

My price is not financial, its honesty, trustworthy,faithfull, strong, god fearing and of good character. I could go on but you get the picture. Not financial but personal character is my price.
Good Woman. Some guys posess these qualities but wont find a lady like you
Re: r by Tinksh(f): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2010
darlforme:

Good Woman. Some guys posess these qualities but wont find a lady like you

No they wont cos they are looking for a girl that looks like a super model and is easy to get into bed, so they get what they deserve.
Re: r by dobodobo(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2010
I would not talk much but Poster, Just place 1 million Naira on here for overnight sex, you will bleep almost all the Nairaland girls,some will even bring  their sisters but if the price is close to 5M,some will include their Mom and grandmother-trust  me
Re: r by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2010
dobodobo:

I would not talk much but Poster, Just place 1 million Naira on here for overnight sex, you will bleep almost all the Nairaland girls,some will even bring  their sisters but if the price is close to 5M,some will include their Mom and grandmother-trust  me
lmaoooooo,
But i tink wat d first poster shows dat money isnt really everytn
Re: r by Areaboy2(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2010
Tink_sh:

and i know a few bus conductors that have all the qualities u just mentioned, so can i hook u up? thats if u dont mind, tongue

u know all y'all have a price, undecided
Re: r by Tinksh(f): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2010
Area_boy:

and i know a few bus conductors that have all the qualities u just mentioned, so can i hook u up? thats if u dont mind, tongue

u know all y'all have a price, undecided

I would take a bus conductor with all those qualities any day over a guy who has money and is a player and full of himself!

Oh and by the way, my father is a tour bus driver and has made a very nice, honest living, so bite me!!!
Re: r by dobodobo(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2010
Tink_sh:

I would take a bus conductor with all those qualities any day over a guy who has money and is a player and full of himself!

Oh and by the way, my father is a tour bus driver and has made a very nice, honest living, so bite me!!!
I will dance ALANTA to your music,we are no mugu here
Re: r by Tinksh(f): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2010
dobodobo:

I will dance ALANTA to your music,we are no mugu here

Re: r by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2010
My price is high,a guy with focus,who knows what he wants even if it is not me, and if he wants me he has to be loyal.

a guy who has a good sense of humour, who can laugh at himself,a guy who is generous with his time and resources,who is not full of himself and tolerant of my flaws.

a guy whose moral compass is not broken,who is willing to know me as i am and not bend me into something he thinks a woman should be.A man of integrity.He need not be perfect, no please.

He need not be rich but be ambitious and hardworking.Willing to learn new things. physically fit.A man who believes in God.
Re: r by luro(f): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2010
lets all be realistic here, money doesnt buy love nor does love pay the bills. as a women u shudnt compromise on security as its an important factor in any relationship WHY IS IT IMPORTANT? cause love just blossoms wen its accompanied by comfort but it shud be coming from both sides, its soo frustrating takin care of 2 an carrin the load by urself another thin is ladies men respect an independent women it may not even be much but as long as u earn ur own he allows u to make decisions as well. but be warned not too go out there lookin for easy wealth cause thats just as bad as prostitutin urself infact its the same thing.never ask for things u cant even cater for self how can u want a black berry wen u cant even afford it for urself. it is self debasing to always be on the receiving end , to the extent of having ur monthly toiletries catered for surely theres somethig wrong with that!
Re: r by dobodobo(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2010
MONEY does not buy LOVE but money buy SEX, the price the poster was talking about is sex, the young girls sleeping with Chiefs around was because they were selling their pussy for money while the chiefs were buying sex, both parties knew they did not love each other,  shocked
Re: r by Plutarch: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2010
@ luro
U spoke my mind and i love u for that. I cant marry a lady that cannot stand alone. It stink when u hear a lady who cant afford blackberry asking u to buy for her. Mind u i am not miserly,i can buy my lady anything in d world but i also like a woman with personality,much ambition such that wont hurt d home n generous.
I have always admire ladies like this.
Re: r by iice(f): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2010
Yes there is a price. Awesome brain works for me. . .of course his skull might get cracked up someday accidentally grin
Re: r by queeneve: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
You know hookers have some great discount prices accordingly to my brother,
Re: r by femmy2010(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
Yes every lady has got a price.
money,care,honesty etc.
Re: r by 9ijaprince(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2010
its relative.Some girls can fall for anything be it money,character of fame. Have u wondered my 2face has 5 kids from different girls?
Re: r by jaygetta(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
Its all relative tho. On the long run tho, I do agree that everone got a price!
Re: r by Areaboy2(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
Tink_sh:

lol, i just might, it all depends on the values u grew up with, and all i'm saying is a typical nigerian girl goes for money over everything else. which makes logical sense since nigerian men love to show off their wealth, i guess we made them wat they are, kinda ironic if i think hard about it, hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: r by Osama10(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
dobodobo:

I would not talk much but Poster, Just place 1 million Naira on here for overnight sex, you will bleep almost all the Nairaland girls,some will even bring their sisters but if the price is close to 5M,some will include their Mom and grandmother-trust me
This guy will not just stop. grin grin grin
Re: r by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
Am sorry to say but u guys must be avoiding reality if you say money isn't important,
Re: r by Tinksh(f): 12:49am On Oct 19, 2010
Area_boy:

lol, i just might, it all depends on the values u grew up with, and all i'm saying is a typical nigerian girl goes for money over everything else. which makes logical sense since nigerian men love to show off their wealth, i guess we made them wat they are, kinda ironic if i think hard about it, hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hehe, dont hurt yourself pondering!!! I think you are right but it depends on personality. We werent raised to want things uncontrollably we were raised to be happy with the basics and everything else is a bonus. I hate money hungry people. Yes we need some money but it doesnt make you a better person or a better wife/husband. It can change people, but im not Nigerian so maybe its a culture thing.
Re: r by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 19, 2010
Well the thing is though money  is not the main factor or force behind a successful marriage nor will it guarantee a happy ending cinderella overrated story but the absence of money also is strong enough make any marriage feel uncomfortable not really a nigerian thing just that everyone wants comfort No woman in Nigeria wants to raise her kids suffering in poverty and No nigeria man want to be a liability leaving his money to suffer but the issue now at hand is the extent to how people now make Money the Sole criteria for marriage,people actually forget fortunes can run dry over night, i guess Happily Ever After books are to blame they paint "Mr Right as rich,Handsome and rides a Horse(Modern day interpretation Ferrari)".
Re: r by dobodobo(m): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2010
Area_boy:

Chairman, It is not Nigeria man showing off their wealth,Nigerian women poke noses around and eyes open searching for the wealthy one N once a richman just mistakenly wave N calls one lady,you will see 5 ladies occur from different directions
Re: r by parki: 5:48am On Oct 19, 2010
Yea they got a price and it belongs to the highest bidder at the time sad
Re: r by ufos77: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2010
Nigerian girls are essentially pre paid.
The have a price which is the highest/wealthiest person to which the girl is exposed to at that point in time.
The girl may my not love the man, but he can afford to command her attention, buy her time and get her to open her legs to him.
Naija girls have a monetary value which varies from person to person. Rich and poor no exception
Re: r by hinduism(f): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2010
My price is Spiritual, he must be really spiritual,all other things are secondary
Re: r by OCCULTIST(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2010
Lies is the price of every lady,they love lies alot
Re: r by Girl846(f): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2010
my price is marriage
Re: r by jaybee3(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2010
^^Not a problem
Will you be my 4th wife then
Re: r by tkb417(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2010
^^
ill soon report you to the super mods

continue chancing all the babes on this forum; so gbo

@Topic
No lady would come out and say she'll do this or that for a price but . . . .

almost every gurl would want to shag a smart boi, crisp, sexy looking, loaded to the brim and most especially if hes a ladies man. They wont openly admit but if the boi knows how to do the deed without people knowing about it, i guess the deed would be done without anybody knowing .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men / Have I Committed Adultery? / She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.