Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice (1902 Views)

If U Dn't Fvck Her, Another Guy Will. / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / My Manhood Wouldn't Let Me Approach Woman, How Can I Overcome It, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 12:23am On Oct 23, 2013
i have never dated a girl for mre than two weeks, is it a problem?... LET ME EXPLAIN......................................................... When i see a girl i like, i go after her and try to find out if she likes me too and they usually do, bt the problem is, once i see she has fallen for me, i begin loose interest and wouldn't want to continue pursuing a relationship with her, i start avoiding her, stop picking her call etc, till she gets tired nd leave me, then i start picking interest in a new person, and it continues like that... Though i'm nt ready 4 marriage nw, i'm worried it would affect me when i ready to get married, will i find that person that would be able to check mate me? Or will it continue like this...
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by HARDDON: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2013
sorry to ask, just how old are you?

and what is the aim in dribbling if you wouldnt score?
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Lovetinz(m): 1:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Don't worry about nuffin.
Just continue steadily..
Straightttt...
Till one day you look in the mirror,
and see grey hairs on your mustache.
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by lgboks(m): 1:13am On Oct 23, 2013
I know sum1 close to me dat does d same tin(handsum guy wif lotta swag)....tin is ppl like u like d initial chase beta dan d responsibility of d real deal(even sex in most cases) and u guys tend to have ladies flock around you(dem dey trip 4 ya kind like mad(don't know bout you though)) would advice u to try really try and stick wif 1....and look 4 lots of interesting stuff about dat 1 o(cus ppl like u dey end up falling in love wif gals dat treat u wrongly or dey use u dey play(it dependz but u get ma drift sha)) dnt really know how best to advice u sad
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by 25omega(m): 1:37am On Oct 23, 2013
you are a commitment phobe. Either you are afraid of how serious a relationship will get or you are afraid of being trapped with a girl you might later hate. or you just bail so you dont have to spend money
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by stan4b(m): 1:49am On Oct 23, 2013
HARDDON: sorry to ask, just how old are you?

True.
How old r u?
R u a student?
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by UyiIredia(m): 1:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Just to be clear OP, is your tebdency to lack interest before a relationship lasts partly due to your $€xual needs ?
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by clemz85(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2013
lgboks: I know sum1 close to me dat does d same tin(handsum guy wif lotta swag)....tin is ppl like u like d initial chase beta dan d responsibility of d real deal(even sex in most cases) and u guys tend to have ladies flock around you(dem dey trip 4 ya kind like mad(don't know bout you though)) would advice u to try really try and stick wif 1....and look 4 lots of interesting stuff about dat 1 o(cus ppl like u dey end up falling in love wif gals dat treat u wrongly or dey use u dey play(it dependz but u get ma drift sha)) dnt really know how best to advice u sad

Gbam! Na there!

Op I was like you, but when I started asking my self this question, I realized I wasn't ready for relationship, so to be truthfl to my self, I locked up, belieVing what they said "one day someone will walk into your and make you see the reason why it didn't work out with you and others"

My 1 cent

Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by clemz85(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Then another is, give yourself a geniun reason why you need a girl and find out what she want too if you match her vibration then stop focusing on their looks.

My 1cent
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Lovetinz: Don't worry about nuffin.
Just continue steadily..
Straightttt...
Till one day you look in the mirror,
and see grey hairs on your mustache.
strange
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by carlos1(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2013

In football, U can actually dribble 4 fun just to test how good ur skills are without actually scoring. Thats exactly what the sick OP is doing with his relationships
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2013
lgboks: I know sum1 close to me dat does d same tin(handsum guy wif lotta swag)....tin is ppl like u like d initial chase beta dan d responsibility of d real deal(even sex in most cases) and u guys tend to have ladies flock around you(dem dey trip 4 ya kind like mad(don't know bout you though)) would advice u to try really try and stick wif 1....and look 4 lots of interesting stuff about dat 1 o(cus ppl like u dey end up falling in love wif gals dat treat u wrongly or dey use u dey play(it dependz but u get ma drift sha)) dnt really know how best to advice u sad
u actually ryt kind of
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2013
25omega: you are a commitment phobe. Either you are afraid of how serious a relationship will get or you are afraid of being trapped with a girl you might later hate. or you just bail so you dont have to spend money
i think it's commitment phobia, i can't imagine myself commiting too anylady, so i cut of b4 it becomes serious
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2013
If gurls dey play dem,dem go talk sey naija gurls bad,naija gurls r useless naija gurls are dis n dat,bt if gurls fall 4 dem,dem go dump am!!!rubbish..op go c wolli
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2013
stan4b:
True.
How old r u?
R u a student?
does it matter?
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Just to be clear OP, is your tebdency to lack interest before a relationship lasts partly due to your $€xual needs ?
before sexual, i believe hving sex with a lady means u hv to commit to her, so it doesn't go that far
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2013
clemz85:

Gbam! Na there!

Op I was like you, but when I started asking my self this question, I realized I wasn't ready for relationship, so to be truthfl to my self, I locked up, belieVing what they said "one day someone will walk into your and make you see the reason why it didn't work out with you and others"

My 1 cent
amen
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2013
carlos1:

In football, U can actually dribble 4 fun just to test how good ur skills are without actually scoring. Thats exactly what the sick OP is doing with his relationships
nt really
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Danhumprey: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Harbosede02: If gurls dey play dem,dem go talk sey naija gurls bad,naija gurls r useless naija gurls are dis n dat,bt if gurls fall 4 dem,dem go dump am!!!rubbish..op go c wolli
Wetin be your own na? Why are you being so feminist on every threads bashing naija guys? undecided
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Harbosede02: If gurls dey play dem,dem go talk sey naija gurls bad,naija gurls r useless naija gurls are dis n dat,bt if gurls fall 4 dem,dem go dump am!!!rubbish..op go c wolli
go nd eat breakfast if you are hungry, who is talking naija guyz or gal?
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Wetin be your own na? Why are you being so feminist on every threads bashing naija guys? undecided
person no fit talk again ni??i wasn't bashing any1,i was jst saying d fact.@op itz true sey i neva chop breakfast,bt i knw sey u be naija guy,abi i lie ni??so no use ur hot bodi shout at me!
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Emeralddeee: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: i have never dated a girl for mre than two weeks, is it a problem?... LET ME EXPLAIN......................................................... When i see a girl i like, i go after her and try to find out if she likes me too and they usually do, bt the problem is, once i see she has fallen for me, i begin loose interest and wouldn't want to continue pursuing a relationship with her, i start avoiding her, stop picking her call etc, till she gets tired nd leave me, then i start picking interest in a new person, and it continues like that... Though i'm nt ready 4 marriage nw, i'm worried it would affect me when i ready to get married, will i find that person that would be able to check mate me? Or will it continue like this...
Op everything is wrong with you, am glad you realise you have a problem it's a step, you can still change, believe me you're not the only guy with this problem, some guys are like that, but you need to ask yourself what you want remember it's not just about you other people's feelings are at stake here. Do you have any idea how much hurt you've caused those poor girls who fell for your charms Don't be selfish if you continue like this you will be a confused being and nemesis will catch up with you, I don't wanna tell you what the call guys like you, cuz I am certain you are just a young guy and you can change, guys like you end up falling for girls who are tough, you consider such girls your match it appears you fall easily, but I can assure you that's not love, it could be attraction or infatuation, I advice you not to act on those emotions as soon as it comes take your time and put the person's feelings into consideration before you act.
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by stan4b(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: does it matter?
Yea,it does. If u r a student,I don't suppose u ll av d time nd chance to b using nd dumping. Nd,if u r a worker dats ready to settle down,u won't av d time to b toying wit peoples emotion. So,I take it u r either a teenager,or u just crossed from ur teenage yrs.
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2013

Good question.
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by lertee(f): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Nothing is wrong with you,I had similar thing sometime ago but now I am fine.
So be calm you will get over it. smiley
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Ruq: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2013
I'm actually like this, i just fear the lady might end up really really liking me, and because am so prone to eff up i save her the stress of heartbreaks.

but there're some lota annoying sheilas out there
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
stan4b:
Yea,it does. If u r a student,I don't suppose u ll av d time nd chance to b using nd dumping. Nd,if u r a worker dats ready to settle down,u won't av d time to b toying wit peoples emotion. So,I take it u r either a teenager,or u just crossed from ur teenage yrs.
it happens student/worker, u will see pple u like, so i doesn't matter
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
lertee: Nothing is wrong with you,I had similar thing sometime ago but now I am fine.
So be calm you will get over it. smiley
can u help me? tongue
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Either become a full-blown player - that's how they roll - or leave women alone until you're ready to be a man for one of them. You're not right now.
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by UjSizzle(f): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Don't think you're ready for a relationship, wait till you are or one day you go meet gehl wey go baptise you with acid undecided
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by Dannyxy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle: Don't think you're ready for a relationship, wait till you are or one day you go meet gehl wey go baptise you with acid undecided
uj, nawa to u
Re: What Will I Call It?, I Dn't Understand It... I Need Ur Advice by UjSizzle(f): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Dannyxy: uj, nawa to u
wha'd I do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bonny Chief And Wives (1909) / What Does Being Immature In A Relationship Mean? / caardiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.