Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (72239 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured / Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Isoduwa(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:
America And Mass shootings...

The Gun Violence Archive says there have been 32,387 total shooting incidents so far in 2019 as of Wednesday, resulting in 8,533 deaths and 16,945 injuries--- And typical Nigerians will be shouting America is a safer country...

E better make white American kill person than Fulani herdsmen kill person
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2019
What you guys don't get is that NRA will go to war to protect its guns and I support them. Law abiding America citizens can't surrender their guns while all the criminals have access to guns through the black market and across the border. All the coyotes carry ak47 like keys. All Democrats controlled towns with strong gun laws are the ones having the highest gun crimes, so ask yourself why! From Baltimore to Chicago to Detroit, what they have in common is Democrat mayors and congressional districts.

Empiree:
December 2012 the day Adam Lanza shot and killed 26 people, including 20 children between six and seven years old, and six adult staff members in mass school shooting at elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut and govt could not reform gun law was the day I gave up hope on gun control reform. Money and politics talk when it comes to right to own gun in America.

Obama tried all his possible best but NRA is too powerful. So don't expect Donald Trump to find solution to this because he himself is staunch supporter of this madness.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2019
teepain:

The El Paso Police department clearly spoke about having reports of "multiple shooters" via its tweeter handle.

That clearly is actionable intelligence.

See the highlighted part of the attached image for your kind attention.
you should check their statement after.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogbonti: 7:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Geofavor:
The US is one of the most unsafest countries to live in. You might just be in a store buying something and some kid will just walk in with a rifle and open fire for no reason.

CNN Don give you work. Oya. Kwantinu to lie to get likes.... have you been to the US before? Will you prefer to live in extreme poverty and die by armed robbers and herdsmen in Nigeria or enjoy life''s basics and luxury and maybe never get killed in mass shooting in the US? Oya lie say if them give u visa tomorrow morning, you won't desert the sh it ho le..... Awon Mass shooting komplainant lol
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2019
wowcatty:
What you guys don't get is that NRA will go to war to protect its guns and I support them. Law abiding America citizens can't surrender their guns while all the criminals have access to guns through the black market and access the border. All dems control towns with strong gun laws are the ones having the highest gun crimes, so ask yourself why! From Baltimore to Chicago to Detroit, what they have in common is Democrat mayors and congressional districts.

just like in Nigeria where we can't have guns but herdsmen and other criminals move around with one
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogbonti: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Geofavor:
The US is one of the most unsafest countries to live in. You might just be in a store buying something and some kid will just walk in with a rifle and open fire for no reason.

Awon wire wire dem..... grin
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by mvem(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Okpa042:

They don't have fulani herdspeople na
ya but they do have white nationalist that shoots people for no reason
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by MRAKBEE(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:

The Gun Violence Archive says there have been 32,387 total shooting incidents so far in 2019 as of Wednesday, resulting in 8,533 deaths and 16,945 injuries--- And typical Nigerians will be shouting America is a safer country...
Do u know how many lives have bn lost so far last month alone? What about the 1000 soldeirs buried last month in shallow graves? This is a country where the media is suppressed and so it's hard to know the exact numbers of people killed. Most of the fatalities ain't reported for fear of arrest, torture and death. U wanna compare this jungle to a place where government works hard to make life safer and better for citizens?
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by mvem(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2019
shine12:

Chicago is a city. You mean Illinois?
yeah..I mean the city of chicago in illinois
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Printerscanner: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
21 year old male OR 21 year old WHITE male?

21 years old non-Muslim white terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by livebyday(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:

Don't be naive
Over 90% of those shootings are black on black gang related shootings

Are you a gang member ?

99% of shootings in America are by 20% of the population which is the blacks

Don't sit and talk about what you don't know

Nigeria is the most unsafe country in the world don't ever compare Nigeria to the USA again

Please compare Nigeria to other African countries of her level like Niger, Chad , Senegal, Sudan, Mali

Don't even compare Nigeria to south Africa , Egypt , Moroco, Tunisia ,Kenya etc

When you get older and get a chance to travel you will understand

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by mvem(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:

lies
see this one ooo...you think you see all news in US that happens everyday...have you seen stats or watch their local news.Those ones you see on BBC/CNN is because they are significant ..same as Nigeria you see a lot deaths but it is only the significant ones that make it to the international news...same as US....oga go check stats...some states in the US records a death every day in gun related or gangs deaths

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2019
Don't mind them! America is still way safer, it's not even close. I'm still out at 2.am enjoying my weekend, something I can't try in Nigeria.
ogbonti:

CNN Don give you work. Oya. Kwantinu to lie to get likes.... have you been to the US before? Will you prefer to live in extreme poverty and die by armed robbers and herdsmen in a Nigeria or enjoy and maybe never get killed in mass shooting in the US? Oya lie say if them give u visa tomorrow morning, you won't desert the sh it ho le..... Awon Mass shooting komplainant lol
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Poshriel:
Did anybody notice that trump was actually speaking in direct terms ... He has called the governor he is walking with the police and he wishes everybody safety... That tweet was done by him inperson and not hours after the shootings...

Our government will give a press release three days after and the tweet will be Done by a handler

Trump lives on Twitter, so he tweets before he makes moves self.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Damod88: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Ugosample:

Do you know how many people get killed in Nigeria every day?

Boko haram alone has killed over 30,000
when you are ritual killings, armed robberies, cult killings and clashes, etc
how can I forget Fulank herdsmen...
you know that NiggerArea is not as safe as it should be

And you know what's worse?

The shithole does not even keep statistics to track these things

so STHU

I pity your ignorance. Aren't u part of the shithole? U can't trade off your country.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Rotimi47: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2019
1st Amendment.

The right to carry fire arms need to be amended.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2019
hermesprogidy:

No inflation? Wow, ignorance is bliss.

I guess you are really out of touch with reality
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by BroadStreetBull(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Isoduwa:

E better make white American kill person than Fulani herdsmen kill person
Lame!

I don't know whether you are trying to be funny but you're not.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Damod88: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2019
livebyday:

Don't be naive

Are you a gang member ?

Nigeria is the most unsafe country in the world don't ever compare Nigeria to the USA again

Please compare Nigeria to other African countries of her level like Niger, Chad , Senegal, Sudan, Mali

Cheers

And you think you are making a sense. I pity your ignorance.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wanger50(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:

lies
Which lies again? can't u simply Google again? multiple killings happen on the streets of Chicago daily.I only recently watched a terrible documentary about that
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2019
I don't know why anyone is comparing Nigeria to the US as fast as safety is concerned. People are buying homes in the woods/forests and living there alone in America. Can anyone live alone in the forest in Nigeria and live to tell about it?

livebyday:

Don't be naive

Are you a gang member ?

Cheers
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by sulasa07(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Explorers:
Local reports indicate that at least 22 people were killed in the shooting in El Paso on Saturday.

Nearly two dozen people were reportedly killed and at least 22 others, including a four-month-old baby, were wounded on Saturday after a gunman reportedly opened fire inside a Walmart in El Paso.

One suspect is in custody.

Dan Patrick, Texas' lieutenant governor, said that the suspect in custody is a 21-year-old male.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7317905/El-Paso-police-say-theres-active-shooter-local-mall.html
Had it been a Muslim,we would have been hearing Terrorist claims up and down,but now we will c news like
Angelicboy turns into a sad shooter,crazy media and crazy masses

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by livebyday(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Damod88:

And you think you are making a sense. I pity your ignorance.

Being rude to me doesn't change the facts

The fact that I countered you with facts and instead you chose to be rude to me actually makes me question your age

Learn to respect your elders.

Cheers
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2019
mvem:
see this one ooo...you think you see all news in US that happens everyday...have you seen stats or watch their local news.Those ones you see on BBC/CNN is because they are significant ..same as Nigeria you see a lot deaths but it is only the significant ones that make it to the international news...same as US....oga go check stats...some states in the US records a death every day in gun related or gangs deaths
we are talking of mass shooting of innocent citizens not criminals and their gangs. from the stats I got, 200+ individuals have lost their life to shooting in the US this year. if it happens in most States everyday as you claim, it will be close to 100k deaths.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2019
hayoholla:

oga, quick response will not prevent another mass gun shooting. it will happen again and again. forget about the paraphernalia you see on those soldiers, forget about the paparazzi of the social media telling about law enforcement agent quick response. victims of US gun shooting always comes in dozen, that's why they use the term mass shooting always. Do you know how many people get missing in US daily. do you know how many people are being killed through gun violence and gang related attacks daily. because they live in a structured society has make you loose sense of judgement and rather, you emotionally rushed to comment and compare you them with ours. we can solve our own problem too if we look inward. most of our problem too you know comes from heavy western infiltration by moles planted among us, they made us this way whether you accept or not! the only fault of ours is our inability to break free from their strong hold, unfortunately, we are mentally weak to do so, we have been perfectly coerced to be emotional support of any of their cause, leaving our own behind. we lack love amongst ourselves. we will rather badmouth our own and support theirs. To us they are everything perfect, but we are everything wrong to ourselves. you might compare their situation with ours, but always be careful what you wish for

I have never said the system is perfect, we all know of racial injustice just as we have tribalism. The problem here is in Nigeria, we don't just want to call à spade à spade. I said every system has flaws, i have spent time studying the systems in the world but i will still say their response was faster. At least lets see in Nigeria the security improve even if it is in one part of the country.

All of you keep saying mentally weak. How can you improve when you cannot admit you have problems. Have you followed the Rwanda president, he admits the problem, then we start tackling it. All this b.s talk of mentality is that we don't want to be truthful
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2019
sulasa07:

Had it been a Muslim,we would have been hearing Terrorist claims up and down,but now we will c news like
Angelicboy turns into a sad shooter,crazy media and crazy masses
because Muslim shooter to it for religious beliefs. and they do it as terrorist
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by sulasa07(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:

because Muslim shooter to it for religious beliefs. and they do it as terrorist
Better check dictionary for the meaning of terrorist or has it been changed?
As long as you have a weapon and you fear people,you are a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by bilulu(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:

and how many have bandit, Boko Haram and herdsmen killed in 2019? why am I even asking? do we have a data base? note the difference in approach.... no denial, no hiding of corpse, no secret burial.... they respect their citizens unlike this farm we re
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2019
wanger50:
Which lies again? can't u simply Google again? multiple killings happen on the streets of Chicago daily.I only recently watched a terrible documentary about that
I need you to Google and paste the stats here for me. next time when you are watching a documentary, try to pay attention so you figure out what is being said
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogbonti: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2019
wowcatty:
Don't mind them! America is still way safer, it's not even close. I'm still out at 2.am enjoying my weekend, something I can't try in Nigeria.

Exactly bro, I am about to get some food in a drive thru, hungry and going home after visiting some pals, see line of car peacefully waiting to collect their wacks, can we do this in naija, without armed robbers attacking us? The problem with the US is that when things happen, we put it on TV for the world to see as BREAKING NEWS.... if all the atrocities and iniquities that happen in Nigeria hit CNN, Nigeria will be considered 100 times more unsafe than Syria and Afghanistan put together
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by diehard1: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Seems there is a negative influence on humanity that drives people to kill all over the world. There's is so much increase in knowledge but decrease in wisdom. undecided
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Lol the boy is still alive because he's white grin you won't understand because of your thinking pattern grin

I understand perfectly because I know of the racial injustice, i know of cops planting drugs in the cars of racial minority. But i also know that at least the guy who did it was arrested and would face the law.

At least let us arrest the people killing in Nigeria and not looking the other way n killing innocent protesters

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) / Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.