Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (72152 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured / Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 5:37am On Aug 04, 2019
You have no shame at all, you are asking me the same question I just asked you to show me a story about mass shooting in Georgia. Shame on you, dumb asstrash!
hermesprogidy:

Still waiting for your several Georgia stories where a mass shooter was shot before he could shoot anyone. Lol. Mumu.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by SoNature(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2019
kophschmerzenii:
The White Nationalists are the biggest terrorist group in this country, they shoot public places with reckless abandon, yet Drumpf and his white supremacists DOJ will not designate them as a terrorist group.

They are busy going after Antifa and other black power organizations, went through this latest loser Twitter feed. He's an avid Donald Trump maganut reweeting all his hate speeches and those of Richard Spencer and David Duke.

The white nationalist in the white house is giving all these ugly soul the gusto to manifest their hate.

I have come to understand that President Donald Trump resonates the voices of millions of Caucasians who are racists but chose to suppress their racial tendencies because they are not proud to be tagged racists.

For the fact that President Trump still has millions of supporters, who are mostly White Americans, shows that racism is still entrenched in the United States. And the truth is that Joe Biden cannot stop him in 2020.

As far as Trump continues to incite one race against the other, the US will continue to live with news like this for the next decade or more. That's simply because he gives the Whites the impression that the Dems illegally allowed a large number of people into the country just to win elections. The US is in a big mess!

3 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2019
You are the dumbest person ever to walk the earth. I said show me a single mass shooting in Georgia but can't. You have been pulling stuff off air, you this sick iddiot needs to show me a single mass shooting that happened in Georgia.
hermesprogidy:

Idiota, you clearly have no clue that the shitty statistic you posted further diminishes your case that Georgia is a safe place do you? You are such a self-servicer lol. Just so you know, Gifford.org is a puppet of the NRA. Geeez! You are really stupid!
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Ferdinandu(m): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Trump protecting his country as if it is some exclusive paradise. Sorry to burst your burble,I think I prefer shithole than some deadly land mine.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Phut(f): 5:46am On Aug 04, 2019
Originalsly:
Note:...guy killed soo many.... injured sooo many others..... robust Police response..... but..... the guy was arrested... his name not released! You can wonder why.... and wonder why if it were a Black or Mid Eastern guy they would be mopping up his blood.
Tomorrow.... Mr President will be calling the guy a wacko... a lone wolf... and the need for early psychiatric intervention. The main stream media will be trying to find out what could have caused him to turn to violence.... and we will be hearing of all the good he has ever done or dream to do. After all... these are good people.

You have really hit the nail on the head o. I hope all and sundry understand this your post because some of our people are really dense.

5 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:
America And Mass shootings...

The Gun Violence Archive says there have been 32,387 total shooting incidents so far in 2019 as of Wednesday, resulting in 8,533 deaths and 16,945 injuries--- And typical Nigerians will be shouting America is a safer country...
bros, if america score 8 out of 10 in security, Nigeria will score -10000000.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 5:48am On Aug 04, 2019
Zombies!

And you kophschmerzenii

If you ask them how Trump has been racist, they don't know. They just heard a few people saying it and they come to repeat it, shame on you all.

SoNature:

I have come to understand that President Donald Trump resonates the voices of millions of Caucasians who are racists but chose to suppress their racial tendencies because they are not proud to be tagged racists.

For the fact that President Trump still has millions of supporters, who are mostly White Americans, shows that racism is still entrenched in the United States. And the truth is that Joe Biden cannot stop him in 2020.

As far as Trump continues to incite one race against the other, the US will continue to live with news like this for the next decade or more. That's simply because he gives the Whites the impression that the Dems illegally allowed a large number of people into the country just to win elections. The US is in a big mess!
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Most of y'all don't know how unsafe US is. The number of gun related deaths alone this year is really alarming. There have been more than 15 school shootings alone this year. Drive bys nko? Sadie Roberts an African American activist was murdered and dumped in the trunk of a car. List goes on. In terms of insecurity US & Nigeria are on par. And for Trump, all of u saying that he cares have no idea. Dude went on liking tweets from UFC after after tweeting about the shooting

6 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Clean2016: 5:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:

in Nigeria it happens everyday

In US it happens everyday. From single killings to mini then mass killings.

3 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by gemini35(m): 5:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Geofavor:
The US is one of the most unsafest countries to live in. You might just be in a store buying something and some kid will just walk in with a rifle and open fire for no reason.
this is the hand work of illuminati,that is how they bring their sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Democrats anti law and order and their strict gun law is responsible for it all, yet they want more drug and guns to flow into the US through the open border. Baltimore that's is number 1 in crime was recently calld out by the only president who is willing to fix things, but the rrants of racist covered up the solution.
VIPERVENOM:
Most of y'all don't know how unsafe US is. The number of gun related deaths alone this year is really alarming. There have been more than 15 school shootings alone this year. Drive bys nko? Sadie Roberts an African American activist was murdered and dumped in the trunk of a car. List goes on. In terms of insecurity US & Nigeria are on par. And for Trump, all of u saying that he cares have no idea.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by teepain: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:
if it was your Nigeria, the suspect will still be moving around looking for his next victims

But only one of the suspects has been caught, the others are still moving around looking for their next victims. Infact, no one has shouted that the only suspect caught is a Californian, Texan, New Yorker, Republican or Democrat.

Nigerians always shouting about insecurity but quick to shout witch hunting when suspects are taken into custody.

The less we politicise security issues and other matters of national importance, the better for us.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2019
It's still paradise and Trump needs to protect it so it doesn't turn to shithole. United states is going through a cold ciivil war right now, and as with all wars, shitt happens.
Ferdinandu:
Trump protecting his country as if it is some exclusive paradise. Sorry to burst your burble,I think I prefer shithole than some deadly land mine.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by baddosky1: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Koolking:
Yet some lost brain people call Nigeria a shithole while USA is peehole with sane people.

Just imagine, 22 people gunned down unprovoked. Last year, a man from his hotel room gunned down over 50 in a concert gathering for no reasons whatsoever.

Nigerians lack love for their country. Every country has her problems but patriotic citizens make her stand tall.

Thanks for your contribution but Nigeria is still a shytehole country
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by MOVIC6: 6:10am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:

The Gun Violence Archive says there have been 32,387 total shooting incidents so far in 2019 as of Wednesday, resulting in 8,533 deaths and 16,945 injuries--- And typical Nigerians will be shouting America is a safer country...

Better than shithole where no trace is left
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by SoNature(m): 6:12am On Aug 04, 2019
wowcatty:
Zombies!

And you kophschmerzenii

If you ask them how Trump has been racist, they don't know. They just heard a few people saying it and they come to repeat it, shame on you all.

Keep quiet, mister!

Why is Trump targeting colored people and Hispanic, telling them to go back to where they came from while he downlays the fact that all Americans, including the White supremacists' parents, are also migrants?

He even took his madness too far when he tried the nonsense with Congresswoman Omar, and I am glad that her people love and support her.

The untold damage done by Trump will live with the US years after the end of his tenure, and I pray it doesn't consume people that you know!

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by jaymichael(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Koolking:
Yet some lost brain people call Nigeria a shithole while USA is peehole with sane people.

Just imagine, 22 people gunned down unprovoked. Last year, a man from his hotel room gunned down over 50 in a concert gathering for no reasons whatsoever.

Nigerians lack love for their country. Every country has her problems but patriotic citizens make her stand tall.
God go bless you.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by mvem(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:

no it doesn't happen everyday. sometimes not even every month.
what are you saying...some States like Chicago have a gun related death every day

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by alphaNomega: 6:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:
if it was your Nigeria, the suspect will still be moving around looking for his next victims

I swear. His group member will even come on national television to threaten the nation and walk out like a boss!
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2019
mvem:
what are you saying...some States like Chicago have a gun related death every day
lies
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Clean2016: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:

Same thing here. Don't deceive it yourself. They will refer him to psychiatric hospital if he's white. The number of deaths is far higher that Nigeria try they didn't bring their country down. Trump being grade A racist.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ipledge10(m): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2019
ogatboy:

But he has given the US the best economy any country can ever have. The guy may have his bad side but he has done well for the economy
This is what I don’t like to hear. Obama brought the world economy from recession Obama brought the country from 9.8% unemployment to 4.8%, trump took it from 4.8% to 3.7% during Obama regime there was record of 80 months of job growth. Always get ur fact right

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by alphaNomega: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Ugosample:

Do you know how many people get killed in Nigeria every day?

Boko haram alone has killed over 30,000
when you are ritual killings, armed robberies, cult killings and clashes, etc
how can I forget Fulank herdsmen...
you know that NiggerArea is not as safe as it should be

And you know what's worse?

The shithole does not even keep statistics to track these things

so STHU

The monkey does not know, he thinks because our government has silenced the media everywhere is safer. Dumb fvk! Your army buries her soldiers secretly and goes to tell the families their child is missing in action, or has deserted the army.

I want all Nigerians to have the right to bear arms!! All these nonsense behavior by self acclaimed militants, kidnappers, jihadist and even the police will stop!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by wowcatty: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2019
You are mad! How is Trump targeting people of color, you brainwashed iddot!

If you come from a failed state such as Somalia as a refugee, yet complaining and being racist towards other races, I would tell you to go back too. Black people have told me the same thing more than 10 times, not ones did I take it as something bad, Even Ilhan Omar had told someone in 2012 the same thing. She will still go back anyway, just watch. She has committed so many crimes from marrying her brother to game the immigration system to tax fraud, school loan fraud, campaign finance violation and illegally obtaining the congressional seat. She will also be a one-timer. Trump will never allow Democrats to destroy this country, better believe it. Infact, the deep state is out of ammunition and pulling their last stunt now. If by Trump not allowing childtraficking, drug and weapons across the border is racist, I support him 110% to be even more racist. America is basically the only sane country left and we will never allow Democrats to take it over.
SoNature:

Keep quiet, mister!

Why is Trump targeting colored people and Hispanic, telling them to go back to where they came from while he downlays the fact that all Americans, including the White supremacists' parents, are also migrants?

He even took his madness too far when he tried the nonsense with Congresswoman Omar, and I am glad that her people love and support her.

The untold damage done by Trump will live with the US years after the end of the tenure, and I pray it doesn't consume people that you know!

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2019
teepain:

But only one of the suspects has been caught, the others are still moving around looking for their next victims. Infact, no one has shouted that the only suspect caught is a Californian, Texan, New Yorker, Republican or Democrat.

Nigerians always shouting about insecurity but quick to shout witch hunting when suspects are taken into custody.

The less we politicise security issues and other matters of national importance, the better for us.
there is nothing to suggest that there was more than one shooter.
there will always be shout of witch-hunt when criminals from a certain part of the country are treated with kids gloves
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ipledge10(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Koolking:

So, what's the response here, that 22 people were saved from gun shooting?
249 Americans killed so far in 2019 in America. Guns kill more American than terrorist attack. Is that a commendable problem?
not 249 people killed, 249 mass shootings.
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by alphaNomega: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2019
EagleNest:
When liberty to possess gun remained unchecked, deaths are inevitable. And it will get worst when some class A drugs is liberalised too as being pushed.
Some sickos who has mental challenges will unleash terror to the society if caught between the two. Reckless liberalism is anathema to safety of a nation.

What are you saying? Put a gun in every Nigerian's hand and watch people will comport themselves.

The reason these kidnapping and raids repeat themselves is because the criminals know they will meet little to no resistance during their mission.

Anyone bold enough to try will have already made up his mind to perish that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 04, 2019
obafemee80:

Dont mind the enemies of state. The likes of Sowores should go and protest there nau. Though our own government is slow and very insensitive to major issues sha. But not enough reason for them (enemies of the state) to keep bad-mouthing the country as if killings and challenges are only limited to Nigeria.

May the gentle souls of the departed rest in peace. My thoughts are with every victim and their loved ones. America ain't safe because of their own negative gun laws

1 Like

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by ipledge10(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2019
wowcatty:
You are mad! How is Trump targeting people of color, you brainwashed iddot!

If you come from a failed state such as Somalia as refugees, yet complaining and being racist towards other races, I would tell you you to go back too. Black people have told me the same thing more than 10 times, not ones did I take it as something bad, Even Ilhan Omar had told someone in 2012 the same thing. She will still go back anyway, just watch. She has committed so many crimes from marrying her brother to game the immigration system to tax fraud, school loan fraud and illegally obtaining the congressional seat. She will also be a one-timer.
you are the brainwashed goat, you listen to far right conspiracies . Same conspiracies that called victims of sandy hook parent crisis actors. It baffles me how some Nigerians idiot support Trump. Have you read the shooter manifesto? It was all Trump talking point.Trump have incited violence against Poc many times on Twitter and in his campaigns. I live in Minnesota, I know Omar district. All the conspiracies against her is just waste of time. She will defeat trump if Trump decides to contest for Rep in that district. She won by 56% margin, 78% to 22%

3 Likes

Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by alphaNomega: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
shhhhh gun violence in America is far worse than boko Haram,herdsmen ,ritual e.t.c
Since shekau group surrendered , al barnawi boko Haram faction don't kill civilians like shekau. They only face Nigerian Army.and since bubu took charge in 2015 boko Haram killings civilians dropped drastically like 95% . The battle now is between barnawi (ISWAP) vs NIGERIAN ARMY.
Gun violence in America kills more than 100k Americans yearly.
America has the worst crime rate in the world.
According to statistics every 17 seconds a crime is being committed in America

See this one angry when your government warned media houses to not cover the atrocities why would you not think the security has improved. Do you have an idea of how many Nigerian soldiers die every week?

I can see the Nigerian government plan is working, evidenced by your post. Good day angry
Re: Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) by afroxyz: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Ugosample:

It's becoming increasingly difficult to "appreciate" NiggerArea

especially when you have an idiot as president

and hordes of fools as country men. undecided

So forgive whoever is hard on NiggerArea

The country inspires zero loyalty or patriotism

The US also has a fool as a president and suffers gun related deaths everyday. Use your sense house slave

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks / Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast / Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.