Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (54423 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by noziz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
richmind2019:
Wow, so much deaths this week, all from the south -east
What is even the profit of cultism

.. Somebody please tell me
Buhari should declare a state of emergency in the east

So Calabar na south-east ba?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Noah2gud(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ladies only
How to know if he truly LOVE you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgaa6s9skM
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by amaben2020(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
richmind2019:

Buhari should declare your household in a state of emergency grin, leave the East for us tongue

1 Like

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by femeritus: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
richmind2019:

Get your facts right. Calabar is not in South East.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Rikidony(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
calabar is the headquarters of cultism in Naija, abeg anytime u enter Cali and a small boy gets into argument with you my guy, especially in Calabar South, just allow it slide before them use ur head play ball, on same Friday, I heard a gun shot at early 7am went out to see about 3 guys running away after doing their deed in Afukang, Calabar South, only to later realize another guy has been shot dead.

dude was shot dead right in the bathroom as he was about to take his bath for the days hustle.

such a cute guy just wasted, almost 60℅ of youths in Calabar are involved in cultism due to unemployment so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by privaldo: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rikidony:
calabar is the headquarters of cultism in Naija, abeg anytime u enter Cali and a small boy gets into argument with you my guy, especially in Calabar South, just allow it slide before them use ur head play ball, on same Friday, I heard a gun shot at early 7am went out to see about 3 guys running away after doing their deed in Afukang, Calabar South, only to later realize another guy has been shot dead.

dude was shot dead right in the bathroom as he was about to take his bath for the days hustle.

such a cute guy just wasted, almost 60℅ of youths in Calabar are involved in cultism due to unemployment so sad.

What happens in Cali is quarter of what goes on in P.H, even 7 year olds are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Sparkle289(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nawa o.
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by ojobek: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
richmind2019:

OLODO,is calabar in south -east?
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by citadels(f): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Look for someone to donate ur kidneys and liver before dieing stupidly.
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by pincold25(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Not all these guys are cultists... one might just be unlucky to fall a victim of a dilapidated security system... No thanks to our Media guys who won't do any investigation before tagging one a cultist, they will just post it like that.. You called someone a cultist, based on which info or investigation, someone you dont even know his name??!!!....
it's a pity.
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin grin
Smiling into vahala if you know you know
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
bro thats south south. Meanwhile cult related activities in calabar has gotten to an alarming rate.
Another strong man don collect.
Who is a strong man now??
richmind2019:

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Mustydholar: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Waste of sparm..... And many sparms died because of u [color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Zettabyte: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
CRUTECH my CRUTECh. I pray to graduate in peace this year.. we have not yet start our second semester final year, and the death toll keep increasing �
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Did he see himselfnin heaven
Or was he smiling to jesus
smiling to Odin in Valhalla
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Mplify(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
promise4040:

Cross river is not in the southeast.
E-diot

HEDIOT!!! YOU MEAN ? grin grin grin
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by chidiwar(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
richmind2019:

Sense as eluded u, I so blv.... So, crutech is in southeast.
Ahjiamu
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by ediko5(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The klans and axe in Calabar are determined to cancel out each other.

I thank God for the Jewish population of the state where I am, unashamedly, an active member
I think it's the KKK and Baggers. Axe in Calabar hardly engage in fight nowadays.
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by ediko5(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rikidony:

No Delta and Rivers has more Cultism than cross river.
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by BlackSpanner: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rikidony:

You are so correct.
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
richmind2019:

Is Cross River State in the South East? Or is Rivers State in the South East?
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Nope. It is axe and the klans

ediko5:

I think it's the KKK and Baggers. Axe in Calabar hardly engage in fight nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:36am On Aug 05, 2019
This your picture get as he be.. The guy lying by the open gutter and the one that has his mouth ruptured, are they the same person? And Who is the axe in the pictures

Kyllahmc:
He was an Axemen and was killed by bloody vikings(baggers) for no good reason(over a woman)... Imigine But In revenge Axemen went beast mode on them! Axemen are peaceful easy going movement... The safety and well-being of our members is our number one concern... Axemen don't interfere in other people's business as long as you don't interfere with theirs... Axemen no dey find trouble but are always 700% ready for troubles! On how you price our market you must collect times 7! Na the protocol be that.
We are easy going but we believe that revenge is the best form of defense!

#BlackAxeMemberAndProud #HesASupremeLord!

Warning... Extremely graphics pictures below! Not for the faint hearted at all.
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:49am On Aug 05, 2019
True. The difference is that the ones in those states are beginning to reorientate themselves and channelling their energies into yahoo yahoo rather than fight over woman that they have no means to keeping but in Calabar, it is more of lack of self confidence and their own idea of fighting low self esteem.

Majority of them who hate the violence but still need the validation of being known and seen as one are beginning to join the buccaneers because those ones in Calabar scarcely gets into fights

ediko5:

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Rikidony(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2019
ediko5:

are you base in Calabar??
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by ediko5(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Rikidony:

are you base in Calabar??

I'm always in Calabar in flesh and spirit.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by ediko5(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Kyllahmc:
He was an Axemen and was killed by bloody vikings(baggers) for no good reason(over a woman)... Imigine But In revenge Axemen went beast mode on them! Axemen are peaceful easy going movement... The safety and well-being of our members is our number one concern... Axemen don't interfere in other people's business as long as you don't interfere with theirs... Axemen no dey find trouble but are always 700% ready for troubles! On how you price our market you must collect times 7! Na the protocol be that.
We are easy going but we believe that revenge is the best form of defense!

#BlackAxeMemberAndProud #HesASupremeLord!

Warning... Extremely graphics pictures below! Not for the faint hearted at all.

Did this happen in Calabar?
Re: Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by CHIGIM: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2019
My friend let's not conclude remember dead men don't talk, this can still be an innocent death, am just thinking sha
EmzyT:
Very Good

The Problems of Nigeria has just been reduced by One!

Say YES to cultism and die a Miserable death!!!

I Have no R.I.P to waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) / Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family / The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.