Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop (75838 Views)

Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos / Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by tope3x(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
But if he was a Nigerian,what would you say?

drips8:
He's doing what he loves and he's getting rewarded handsomely
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by SEGLIZ: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
blizard44:
Don't know why he's sounding vague like our Nigerian Sudden Wealth rich men.

The only difference is that he didn't add : my brother, na God o.

Barbing or Car-rental cannot readily yield all that luxury.

1989 till date with hard work, the more reason they say Nigerian youth are lazy.
mental laziness is they refer to so many on the street claiming hustle are not hustling with their head or the right mentality.
a business of thirty year that is still crawling is no business or the owner is living without purpose, even in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Paulo3ree(m): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by etrange: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
guuudy87:
If na naija now dem go talk say na juju
If it were a woman, they'd say she's a who.re.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by ManTiger(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
In case you're having a boring evening, go watch Awon Omo Soakaway. You will thank me later. Shot in Tai Solarin University, Ijagun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEoAC5cJ_3A
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by gregyboy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
godwinstringed1:
M

Does he accept ritual money

Or just tell him to bring ia parents for ritual since they are not usefull am at osun state call me 08133555418
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by noziz(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na so? grin
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by drips8(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
tope3x:
But if he was a Nigerian,what would you say?

I'd say the same thing
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Les: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Interesting!
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by tope3x(m): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
I like your reasoning, thank you

drips8:

I'd say the same thing
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by hedgesfun(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
see comments and reason why most africans wont go far in life, how can you relate a consistent hustle of 30 years to Juju, it was not stated he started last year o, even how he started, had a dream and passion as well as worked it out were stated, yet its juju. I pity future generations in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by SEGLIZ: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Neddyogu:

U no read say he has top politicians and movie stars as clients?
Moreover Thirty years of hustle no be here. Since '89.

my bro if them ask you say 'why are Nigerians not making it?' those comments are the reason. an average Nigerian only believe in sudden wealth not had work.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by uuzba(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
indians are known to drive luxurious cars in UK. They conquered UK economy.
Nigerians only go to UK to compete against each other
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Some people hair has been used. Hahaha!
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by SEGLIZ: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
200 vehicles!!!!! ritual money don't ask me how I know

the only reason you know is that Nigerians are not pure, both in thought, believe, act and pursuit.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by waynejesus: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
guuudy87:

Before nkor.. even Mr ote dolla the stupid spender can not give you 2million for bathing him. Wise up bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by 27Pushing30: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
guuudy87:
Be honest ... read the post again ok? It’s too vague and summarized.

Of course I don’t believe in juju but there’s more to his story

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by OCHKESTINE(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
The first step of everlasting poverty is believing that every wealth was generated through illegal means.

Happy poor life to u!

Rhema04:
This one dey use Barbing clean drug money... Awon eyan Ghost
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Mazulu: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by 12345baba(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
End time barber
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by crackhouse(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
blizard44:
Don't know why he's sounding vague like our Nigerian Sudden Wealth rich men.

The only difference is that he didn't add : my brother, na God o.

Barbing or Car-rental cannot readily yield all that luxury.
I am sure you don't know where the 90s is? You thought it's 2018? Wake up Bro. 90s is far away so anybody that started then and was focused should be counting in millions now.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by MrCarterlee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Which kind barber him be Shay na dollar Dey dey use pay ham ni Abi you people don’t know how much they sells those luxury cars,, Shay with that there useless rupee Mtcwww
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Stillthebest: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
guuudy87:

Isnt it going to be for a Barber in NG to drive more than #40M car?? Hope u remember how spiritual Nigerians can be.

Even if you are natural the next Shop neighbour won't let your destiny rst with his own juju.. plus India has more than 1Billion human population.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by meobizy(f): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
...and? People can hammer from almost any business. This is not rocket science.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Awaja(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
India barbecue,that’s taking your head to the cleaners,
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by jcross19: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
guuudy87:
who told you that Indian don't do money ritual?where so do you think ocultic guys are getting their charms?
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by falopey: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
guuudy87:
so you no know say India juju na master where Nigeria juju dey.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Gordson: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin����� grin maybe
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by LINTUNE(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
angry
enemy of progress, why are u angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. / How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.