Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop (75840 Views)

Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos / Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
If na so e easy to barb and own exotic cars... Onoriode for don buy yacht...

Oga... na G/boy for India... be that guy.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
If na so e easy to barb and own exotic cars... Onoriode for don buy yacht...

Oga... na G/boy for India... be that guy.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by white3663: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
I nor fit allow this kain person barb me...... angry
lol
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by yusufu16: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
I know another Barber in Abuja who is a multi-millionaire - Jonny Barbers. He has more than 5 barbing saloons in the city of Abuja and drives expensive cars and own houses.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow, doing a profession that people have relegated to the background.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Funmmyastic:
A barber with such huge fortune,can this ever happen in Nigeria?Cos all the billionaires in Nigeria depend on oil money.
Udokabestluv Is Back
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by tomdon(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
End time barber
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by kiddkash(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
guuudy87:
If na naija now dem go talk say na juju
or efcc will say na yahoo

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by deavicky(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
guuudy87:
If na naija now dem go talk say na juju
before watin e b?
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Auxigen(m): 2:27am On Aug 05, 2019
michlins:
there's no business as profitable as luxury business. That's why Apple is the king. Create a business model that serves a particular group of clientele, there's no stopping you. Lvmh group chairman just took the throne of the second richest man. Truth about luxury is that both the rich and poor will want to have a taste
Lvmh?
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Auxigen(m): 2:29am On Aug 05, 2019
Rhema04:
This one dey use Barbing clean drug money... Awon eyan Ghost
POWER state of mind.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by tck2000(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
blizard44:
Don't know why he's sounding vague like our Nigerian Sudden Wealth rich men.

The only difference is that he didn't add : my brother, na God o.

Barbing or Car-rental cannot readily yield all that luxury.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. / How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.