Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Everything About My School(for All Zikites(medical Students)) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everything About My School(for All Zikites(medical Students)) (958 Views)

University Of Ibadan Medical Students Protest Against Rise In Fee (PICS) / Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches. / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything About My School(for All Zikites(medical Students)) by Princedanny112(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
When it is comes to the federal universities in the south east region,Nnamdi Azikiwe University,Awka is probably the youngest one.All zikites should know that the university has three campuses
1.The main campus (the one in Awka)
2. Agulu campus(for pharmacy,pharmaceutical science student)
3.Okofia campus(located in a serene environment in the very primitive part of Nnewi).Which was set up for all student of the faculty of medicine,students of the faculty of health science and technology and students of basic medical sciences.
Faculty of health sciences and technology comprises of radiography,nursing science,medical laboratory science and medical rehabilitation department.
The faculty of basic medical science comprises of anatomy and physiology department. grin
So if you studied medical laboratory science in the university,what are you suppose to be called? ??
Of course,a medical scientist smiley.Medical students are being taken to their respective campuses upon their completion of year one in university.Being a 100 level in unizik is really stressful relating it to the environment or rather being a newbie angry tongue
Many of them in that institution(both lecturers,sweet mouth advertisers,drivers,students too etc)are going to drain your money and squeeze it into their tight purses or rather pockets angry.,Buy this,buy that,help yourself,don't get carryover,my success story and this and that angry.I am a living testimony.
Anyways,that is by the way cheesy winkAre you an okofia student and you do not know the happenings in your school.
There is a blog site already set up that will bring every news happening around the unizik campus(okofia) to ur doorstep.Stay updated with trending gists,news only at www.oaklandgist.com/

Re: Everything About My School(for All Zikites(medical Students)) by Wendycynthiaa: 5:24am On Dec 13, 2019
Hi, Pls can you show me pics of medical laboratory science lecture rooms and female hostels?
Pls.. I'm begging
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja 2019/20 Merit List Is Out (see Details) / Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? / Shortlisted Candidates For Nnpc/total Master’s Degree Scholarship 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.