Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward (171 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates A Ward With Ventilators To LASUTH / A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward: A Word Of Advice. / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward by TheIkoro(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2019
Even as thou overcame Christianity to the extent where a Moslem could tearfully say,

"That man has died, and - if not for the few Christians that still pray for him - his blood would be on Christianity;"

has thou now overcome Islam to the extent where a Hebrew will one day say,

"That man has died, and - if not for the few Moslems that still pray for him - his blood would be on Islam?"

to the extent where The Word of The LORD will be fulfilled, that saith;

"As wine is found in the cluster,
and they say, 'Do not destroy it,
for there is a blessing in it,'
so I will do it for my servant's sake,
and not destroy them all."

For truly, truly do I say unto thee; regardless of the cunning due to which it is written,

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect:"

The LORD has declared, for the sake of the servants of His who poured out their souls to death; there is an elect that will not be destroyed - those that truly follow the teachings of Moses, those that are truly Christ-like, those that are true Mohammedans, those that truly belong to Ikoro Iyineleda; all those, of a Truth, that truly follow the path laid by all the servants of The LORD.

Therefore, even as it has been said today; that - due to Ikoro Iyineleda that will rather die than cease to make intercession for the oniranu, and the alakowe, and the oku igbe - Christians have become evil, and Moslems have died; even so do I say unto thee:

Even if it be until the day I yield up my spirit, or until the day I can declare literally - and not but with prayer,

"And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from Whose Face the earth and the Heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them;"

I will pour out my soul for the emasculated, even until death.

- The Naked Truth (5th of August, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free / Nigerian Prophet Begins Payment Of Salary For Widows, Orphans / For He Must Reign On Earth. 1Corinthians 15:25. Revelation 11:15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.