Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding (31632 Views)

Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / Couple's Zanku And Gbe Body Wedding Dance Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Chinekepikin: 4:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Here is a beautiful viral video of a groom and his groomsmen dancing to gbe body and Zanku at his wedding.

The video which is making rounds online was beautiful groom and groomsmen who chooses to go with the popular dance move gbe body/zanku.

The really show swag, dancing to the gbe body / zanku in a different way which got people talking.

The dance which have gotten over a millions views on the internet are driving some fans of Yoruba's talking as some think if you want to marry, marry a Yoruba guy they have got the best dance move.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/yoruba-groom-and-his-groomsmen-dance.html

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Chinekepikin: 4:00am On Aug 04, 2019
See Reactions, Watch The Video HERE

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by gaby(m): 5:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Very beautiful to the eyes...

But just imagine say, three months after all this the marriage begin convulse?

Gbege

3 Likes

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by dayleke: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2019
Dem really gbe the body sha

2 Likes

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Kingosytex(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one from the couple. i wish them a happy, blessed, fruitful and a properous union ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Burgerlomo: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lovely cool
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Fuqman(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Marriage dey hungry me.. BUT.

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Chinekepikin: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dominique
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Skmoda360(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
One wicked soul is talking trash up there..... grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by SultanOfAbia: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Men spend millions of Naira celebrating the fact that they will be fucking one pussy for the rest of their life..
Even King Solomon the wisest man ever know say marriage na scam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Criticaltemp: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Marriages in the west side now na scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by slimfit1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
This are my guys wooh.
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by banio: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yoruba demon
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by banio: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yooruba demon
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Cutezt(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hahaha

Beautiful dancing skills

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qf6QgPjE88

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Weedcrusher: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nairaland is suddenly becoming a copy and paste forum of Instagram stories and twitter uploads

5 Likes

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
BEAUTIFUL groom and groomsmen?
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Menance: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Owambe things
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by naijaboy756: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
incminx21949xx:
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

3 Likes

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by shogsman(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nairaland be lifting news from instablog like bricklayer carrying cement.
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rubbish. Dem no even sabi dance am self. The guy just dey do legs like a masquerade
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by DameB(f): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
I'll like to see Doyin Okupe dance gbe body grin

1 Like

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by DameB(f): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. Dem no even sabi dance am self. The guy just dey do legs like a masquerade

grin grin
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by enemyofprogress: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
DameB:

grin grin
see as you dey open teeth. You sabi dance am?
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by DameB(f): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Weedcrusher:
Nairaland is suddenly becoming a copy and paste forum of Instagram stories and twitter uploads
It's fellow forum members that post stories... Mods just send to front page.... if you put up good stories here, it will be appreciated
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by DameB(f): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
see as you dey open teeth. You sabi dance am?
I nor kukuma sabi dance am, so I gats shine teeth o
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by Adufeamos: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
lipsrsealed
naijaboy756:
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

Infact i ve been scammed! I be victim. Bet9jaScam
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by naijaboy756: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adufeamos:
lipsrsealed

Infact i ve been scammed! I be victim. Bet9jaScam
Eiyaaa. Join the crusade to end their activities on Nairaland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by olatechnician(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fuqman:
Marriage dey hungry me.. BUT.

but raba never full pocket
Re: Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding by planetx: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
That's all we know how to do, getting married and procreating recklessly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.