Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos (55940 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Kenneth10110(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Imagine smoking shisha in her papa age mate presence. Money can buy love forget.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by rilikalid(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Ned without six pack. God please take my six pack and bless me with billions naira money pack.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by yesloaded: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:
Na shisha dat girl dey blow like dat? Would Regina have dumped Somadina for Ned had it been Ned was poor? The answer is "NO". Money buys love, this is a FACT. Enjoy your baecation.
grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ybaby: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
eyeview:
Small pikin still dey worry this kid. You can see children's foolishness in all she does. Imagine smoking shisha and filling the air with it in the presence of a 60 year old man. If she was a bit mature, she would have known that even if he doesn't mind, you respect him by not doing it.

And what's this juvenile craze to put everything they do on social media?

He complained to you?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Berankis: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:
Na shisha dat girl dey blow like dat? Would Regina have dumped Somadina for Ned had it been Ned was poor? The answer is "NO". Money buys love, this is a FACT. Enjoy your baecation.
Money is love! The moment you start buying a girl's stuffs & gift, she immediately believes you love her and develops love in return.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by nomenclature(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2019
How about you work hard to be your own ned. LEECHES
femi4:
God, provide my own Ned....
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ybaby: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2019
czarina:
It comes with the terrain, my dear.

Na akara wen Ned buy, him dey chop. You want a very young bride? You'll have deal with the "youngness" she'd have displayed among her "peers"

(I just don't want to use the word "immaturity"wink ).

Fair deal if you ask me.

Who maturity help? They are happy - he is happy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ybaby: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2019
nomenclature:

How can someone's prayer pain you like this.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Pvssy: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2019
kittykollinxx:
I still don't understand why men pay so much 4 pvssy

Baba, you never jam pvssy.

Have you seen pvssy that whispers and cums uncontrollably. Or the ones that have lips that still hold on to your pennis even when you done and almost out? You will know why when you jam them.

"I die dere pvssy" they call it
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2019
babakb:
Trying very hard to secure public validation.........
they don't need your validation. everyone should be allowed to live the life they want.

and you should also remember that they legally married which is better and morally right than those who suck young guys prick for a living

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2019
kittykollinxx:

Because,Kpekus makes the world go round!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Kingsteve(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Not until you taste a tight sweet pussy...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by contigiency(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2019
I honestly don't know how and why it pleases some people to share pictures of their private lives to the public. Regina Daniels own may be under stable Being a little girl, but what of the supposed grandpa the husband. What does he want to achieve with that?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by femi4: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2019
nomenclature:
Ignorant! Not everyone will be self made
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Proffdada: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2019
ZikZikZik:
We know you are happy...
Why trying so hard to make us know that, majority of us don’t care whether you’re happy or not
It's showbiz
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ybaby: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
At a time, this girl got guts

Can't imagine being in her shoes, be damn to shy to flaunt romance with my ancestor

She is happy with her man and life! You?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by whitering: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Over familiarity breeds contempt. Imagining filling the air space with such amount of smoke in his presence. Smh
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by nomenclature(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2019
How did you come to the conclusion that it's paining me ,did i tell you that?BUSY BODY
Ybaby:

How can someone's prayer pain you like this.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ybaby: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2019
femi4:
Ignorant! Not everyone will be self made

Wrong! If your man is self made you are also self made 2 became 1 - remember !

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by nomenclature(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2019
PUSSY NIGGA
this one's can die on top pussy.
Their stories are always like this on nairaland(my wife is texting her ex,she refuses to stop.
my wife is pregnant and i am not the father but i still love her ,what should i do.
I caught my wife in bed with another man but i still love her,what should I Do..
Pvssy:

Baba, you never jam pvssy.

Have you seen pvssy that whispers and cums uncontrollably. Or the ones that have lips that still hold on to your pennis even when you done and almost out? You will know why when you jam them.

"I die dere pvssy" they call it

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ybaby: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2019
nomenclature:
How did you come to the conclusion that it's paining me ,did i tell you that?BUSY BODY

You are still pained grin grin

Do you wish you were a woman ?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Pvssy: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Ybaby:

She is happy with her man and life! You?

Spokeswoman!

What makes you so sure she is?

For me! Am leaving my world to the fullest without constrains. I earn my trips, I don't win it
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Ybaby: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:

Spokeswoman!

What makes you so sure she is?

For me! Am leaving my world to the fullest without constrains. I earn my trips, I don't win it

Living
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Noah2gud(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Secret of submission in Marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apY-RRaYCgY
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by ZikZikZik: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Proffdada:
It's showbiz
It’s irrelevant showbiz. Last time I checked Regina wasn’t a full-time Nollywood actress that we’ll claim needs these “showbiz” to shine. Nor is Ned an entertainer that needs it. She’s just trying hard to prove her claimed haters wrong that’s she’s happy. And most of us don’t even care undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by luminouz(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2019
OTayobami:
Me too am in Ghana
Who cares??
Ur not Ned nwoko
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Angelfrost(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Kneephy:
When I grow up, I want to be like Ned Nwoko.....

Quote me and die at ur own peril

No need cussing... Every young man wants to be like Mr. Nwoko, minus the looks and weird penchant for young girls. tongue
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Pvssy: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2019
Ybaby:

Living

If your Brian's can't still auto decode in 2019. You need a therapist
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Pvssy: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2019
Ybaby:

Living

If your Brains can't still auto decode in 2019. You need a therapist
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by UncleJudax(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2019
eyeview:
Small pikin still dey worry this kid. You can see children's foolishness in all she does. Imagine smoking shisha and filling the air with it in the presence of a 60 year old man. If she was a bit mature, she would have known that even if he doesn't mind, you respect him by not doing it.

And what's this juvenile craze to put everything they do on social media?
The man invited the "disrespect"

Didn't he see a "mature" woman to marry? shocked

He who fetched ant-infested firewood....you know the rest tongue
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by nomenclature(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Wed In London / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Osita Iheme (pawpaw) On Women And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.