Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Traitors Of Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Traitors Of Christianity (20580 Views)

Prayer Against Household Enemies, Traitors, Judases / Harmful Effect Of Christianity To Our Beloved Society / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2019
TemmyT002:

Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/the-traitors-of-christianity/

And someone just appointed you as the CJ of the universe abi.

It is well Mr. Chief Judge.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Skibofire(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
White man religion... Adopted by blackman. Now blackman threw away his tradition and labeled everything traditional as diabolic, black magic and not good enough to be practiced. ... The white man that brought the religion already moved on from it....

I believe there is a supreme being and he is not a Christian...

Religion is a weapon that was created to cause division...

We are all sha going to hell in the other person's Religion.

I recently stopped going to church nor following ur doctrines and I feel more alive than ever!

Non Christians are unbelievers

Non Muslims are infidels!

Africa with its wholesome religion practice is light years away in development compared to the less religious countries!

Who cursed the blackman?

Remember the gospel existed when the slave masters overrun West Africa! Ur missionaries came in when they where done exploiting our lands!

What was the disposition of the Vatican? The pope when we where under slave bondage?

Well it'll be good for u to know that slaves also served in the Vatican and ur popes had slaves...

Now they brought this religion to keep y'all under slavery forever!

Why did they not consult the bible and call the tyrants to order?

Now we can't even speak our own language in public cos it's vanacular.. We adopt English and curse anyone that don't speak it... Sell ur identity for what?

Fu*K y'all hypocrites..

Humanity is love
The supreme being is love.

Not ur religion
wow u just opened up a facet
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by sholaminato(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2019
TemmyT002:

you speak like everyone is born a Christian from birth?
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by unscripted(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2019
TemmyT002:

well done ,, custodian of the law ,,, assistant holy ghost ..
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Ademidd: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Christians who are hypocrite, they are many in the house of God all over.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by femi4: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2019
He was making sense until I saw "Christian who do not use social media to preach the gospel "

Did Jesus preach the gospel via social media
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TheAlchemist: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2019
neonly:

On point
I was born a Christian still am
But tell me why are always d good night thing white
Jesus was white
Paul was white
Angles are white
D holyspirit appear in white
Mine d devil and his angle are black
I just think personal religion is just to bring us under control

Here we go again... why does the sperm not come out black?
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by omoiyamayor(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Christianity is a religion not a frat.ok so anybody guilty of all your points betrayed who,rest of Christians or Jesus?
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Skibofire:
wow u just opened up a facet
our history will be extinct in a generation or two!

2 Likes

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by jidowu84: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Number 2 HIT me hard. I don't why I find it so difficult to go to church. Sometimes, I go for 2-3 consecutive Sundays and suddenly find it hard to go again. But within me, I really want to go to church. What could be happening to me? Has anyone fall in this kind of state before? I think I need help o.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by amaben2020(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2019
[[s]quote author=TemmyT002 post=80919025]

[/quote][/s]

If you believe that a Jewish dude saved the world, then you can believe that every human would be a billionaire
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Skibofire(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
our history will be extinct in a generation or two!
the issue of the Catholic Church n slavery caught my attention
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by bikefab(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Focus on living a better life and stop judging. Heavenly race is a personal matter, you are on your own. Away with your hypocritical analysis.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by bisongue(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2019
98% of the respondents here fall short of who a christian is and what Christianity portrays hence their sarcastic remarks such as: Remove the log in your eyes, Do not judge and so on. The guy has taken his time to explain the various categories of who a CHRISTIAN TRAITOR is, if you are not able to practice Christianity, don't be a barrier to those who are! It is either you are a Christian or not. A good tree cannot bear good fruits and vice versa. Gods words work!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Realbarc: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
White man religion... Adopted by blackman. Now blackman threw away his tradition and labeled everything traditional as diabolic, black magic and not good enough to be practiced. ... The white man that brought the religion already moved on from it....

I recently stopped going to church nor following ur doctrines and I feel more alive than ever!

Africa with its wholesome religion practice is light years away in development compared to the less religious countries!

Who cursed the blackman?

Not ur religion

Trash talk.

Moses who wrote the first part of the Bible started from Egypt an African country.

Who sold the so called slaves to the slave traders? We African

Whose religion is filled with human scarifices and gruesome rituals that goes beyond human sanctity? Africans!!!

Who religions requires human worship and gross internal slavery? African

Whose religion should not be scrutinised for outdated practices and demands. Africans.

Who religions can not spread love beyond its frontiers and culture with love⬛ and proofs and divine attributes but rather champion local culture and egocentric local lordship Africans

Which religions have dictorships f,eudal lord filled with sex harems to the benefit of the few priests.Africans,

Christianity has been used extensively to spread education, health , democracy and a lot of good virtue that you are benefiting from. Your village can attest to the myriads of benefits the missionaries came with.

I rest my case .

4 Likes

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2019
cwale044:
How were you able to come to the conclusion they are traitors.

Only God can judge

Durrh
If you catch a thief while he or she is stealing, won't you conclude that he or she is stealing?
Let's learn how not to trivialize the word 'judge'. Complaining of judging other people have led to more immorality.

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2019
ashawopikin:
op your fada

You need Jesus
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2019
MrFly:
With these points, every christian including u are traitorz because in one way or the other we are all guilty.

Na so jare
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2019
TemmyT002:

Jesus does not go to church n he was never a Christian
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by fordgreen(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2019
May you not live a life and find out at the end it was a wasted life.... Jesus Christ is the same yesterday,
today and forever.
EMEKA1MILLION:

Who cursed the blackman?

Remember the gospel existed when the slave masters overrun West Africa! Ur missionaries came in when they where done exploiting our lands!

What was the disposition of the Vatican? The pope when we where under slave bondage?

Well it'll be good for u to know that slaves also served in the Vatican and ur popes had slaves...

Now they brought this religion to keep y'all under slavery forever!

Why did they not consult the bible and call the tyrants to order?

Now we can't even speak our own language in public cos it's vanacular.. We adopt English and curse anyone that don't speak it... Sell ur identity for what?

Fu*K y'all hypocrites..

Humanity is love
The supreme being is love.

Not ur religion
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by konkonbilo(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2019
smiley

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Hahjascho(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2019
cwale044:
How were you able to come to the conclusion they are traitors.

Only God can judge
His own claims are not based on condemnation but for them to yield to correction why it may last...
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by johnad3(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2019
what about Christian who go to church everyday and behave wickedly to her neighbour nko?
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
johnad3:
what about Christian who go to church everyday and behave wickedly to her neighbour nko?

Na them
Also a traitor
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Jesus does not go to church n he was never a Christian

Yeah?
Well, we are his disciples
We should behave like him
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
TemmyT002:

Whoever thinks himself a better Christian than the other person is the traitor in Christianity...The Bible never appoint you be judge over others. Self-righteous Christians will miss heaven. Do you even know what it means to be saved by grace?
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by davidbanner(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
TemmyT002:

These people are not even Christians... Do you know the history of the word 'Christian'?.. The word came first at Antioch..meaning followers of Chirst, Christ like, believers and followers of Jesus Christ..
So why will you tag em Christians..

These arebBacksliders... ex Christian or whichever words that suits

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by davidbanner(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
johnad3:

I repaet it again..these aren't Christians... Read your Bible..there is a passage that says my sheep knows me and they hearken unto my words...
Can't really get the exact quote...

sha, these ain't Christians... Let's be guided in our use of the word 'Christian'

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Emmatech71(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is an inspirational word of God. All these things are true and signs of the end time. Many Christians left there path to heaven and were led by the devil to the path of hell through many ways,especially Music. Beware and examine your ways before God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
TemmyT002:

Yeah?
Well, we are his disciples
We should behave like him

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon / Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement / Joshua Iginla Gives Lady Who Delivered Baby While Church Was Going On N200k(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.