Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Traitors Of Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Traitors Of Christianity (20581 Views)

Prayer Against Household Enemies, Traitors, Judases / Harmful Effect Of Christianity To Our Beloved Society / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2019
fordgreen:
May you not live a life and find out at the end it was a wasted life.... Jesus Christ is the same yesterday,
today and forever.
okay! Make sense from ur post sir!
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Realbarc:

Trash talk.

Moses who wrote the first part of the Bible started from Egypt an African country.

Who sold the so called slaves to the slave traders? We African

Whose religion is filled with human scarifices and gruesome rituals that goes beyond human sanctity? Africans!!!

Who religions requires human worship and gross internal slavery? African

Whose religion should not be scrutinised for outdated practices and demands. Africans.

Who religions can not spread love beyond its frontiers and culture with love⬛ and proofs and divine attributes but rather champion local culture and egocentric local lordship Africans

Which religions have dictorships f,eudal lord filled with sex harems to the benefit of the few priests.Africans,

Christianity has been used extensively to spread education, health , democracy and a lot of good virtue that you are benefiting from. Your village can attest to the myriads of benefits the missionaries came with.

I rest my case .
Common sense is enough to solve all the above problems you listed....
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Skibofire:
the issue of the Catholic Church n slavery caught my attention
It's deep!
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by adeife16(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
White man religion... Adopted by blackman. Now blackman threw away his tradition and labeled everything traditional as diabolic, black magic and not good enough to be practiced. ... The white man that brought the religion already moved on from it....

I believe there is a supreme being and he is not a Christian...

Religion is a weapon that was created to cause division...

We are all sha going to hell in the other person's Religion.

I recently stopped going to church nor following ur doctrines and I feel more alive than ever!

Non Christians are unbelievers

Non Muslims are infidels!

Africa with its wholesome religion practice is light years away in development compared to the less religious countries!

Who cursed the blackman?

Remember the gospel existed when the slave masters overrun West Africa! Ur missionaries came in when they where done exploiting our lands!

What was the disposition of the Vatican? The pope when we where under slave bondage?

Well it'll be good for u to know that slaves also served in the Vatican and ur popes had slaves...

Now they brought this religion to keep y'all under slavery forever!

Why did they not consult the bible and call the tyrants to order?

Now we can't even speak our own language in public cos it's vanacular.. We adopt English and curse anyone that don't speak it... Sell ur identity for what?

Fu*K y'all hypocrites..

Humanity is love
The supreme being is love.

Not ur religion
The funniest part is that you typed this in English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Mryacks: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
adeife16:

The funniest part is that you typed this in English

Don't mind the fellow.
He typed in English but he doesn't care about that.
He uses technology made by the White man
He uses White man dressing but he doesn't complain about that.
Very funny indeed.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by sonmvayina(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Emperor Julian, a 4th century Roman emperor has this to say about Christianity...

"It is, I think, expedient to set forth to all mankind the reasons by which I was convinced that the fabrication of the Galilaeans is a fiction of men composed by wickedness. Though it has in it nothing divine, by making full use of that part of the soul which loves fable and is childish and foolish, it has induced men to believe that the monstrous tale is truth."
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
sonmvayina:
Emperor Julian, a 4th century Roman emperor has this to say about Christianity...

"It is, I think, expedient to set forth to all mankind the reasons by which I was convinced that the fabrication of the Galilaeans is a fiction of men composed by wickedness. Though it has in it nothing divine, by making full use of that part of the soul which loves fable and is childish and foolish, it has induced men to believe that the monstrous tale is truth."

And where is the Emperor today?
How has he contributed to world affairs?
Why do you even take him seriously?
I have never even heard about him until now-if he exists.
You need Jesus sir.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Greatzeus(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
White man religion... Adopted by blackman. Now blackman threw away his tradition and labeled everything traditional as diabolic, black magic and not good enough to be practiced. ... The white man that brought the religion already moved on from it....

I believe there is a supreme being and he is not a Christian...

Religion is a weapon that was created to cause division...

We are all sha going to hell in the other person's Religion.

I recently stopped going to church nor following ur doctrines and I feel more alive than ever!

Non Christians are unbelievers

Non Muslims are infidels!

Africa with its wholesome religion practice is light years away in development compared to the less religious countries!

Who cursed the blackman?

Remember the gospel existed when the slave masters overrun West Africa! Ur missionaries came in when they where done exploiting our lands!

What was the disposition of the Vatican? The pope when we where under slave bondage?

Well it'll be good for u to know that slaves also served in the Vatican and ur popes had slaves...

Now they brought this religion to keep y'all under slavery forever!

Why did they not consult the bible and call the tyrants to order?

Now we can't even speak our own language in public cos it's vanacular.. We adopt English and curse anyone that don't speak it... Sell ur identity for what?

Fu*K y'all hypocrites..

Humanity is love
The supreme being is love.

Not ur religion
Sir missionaries were different persons from slave masters. Yes the slave masters were probably proffessing christians just like many today who called themselves Christian's but don't follow the precepts of the Bible,but they weren't the ones who evangelized Africa. They were business men.
Missionaries didn't trade in slave infact they brought education and many of them died in the process.
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by sonmvayina(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
TemmyT002:

You need Jesus sir.

You need oromila
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by sonmvayina(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
TemmyT002:

You need Jesus sir.

For what? I am not gay and I don't have sexxx with ghost...

I really don't know or understand what I need him for.. Explain further please...
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
sonmvayina:

You need oromila

Chai
Which one be Oromila again
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
sonmvayina:

For what? I am not gay and I don't have sexxx with ghost...

I really don't know or understand what I need him for.. Explain further please...

The fact that few people knows he existed shows how irrelevant he is.
An irrelevant person can say whatever the heck he or she wants. It doesn't mean it is true.

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by Realbarc: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
Common sense is enough to solve all the above problems you listed....

but the African religions do not have the comon sense you so desire to see!!!!!
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by sonmvayina(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
TemmyT002:

Chai
Which one be Oromila again

Lol... Oromila is the God of wisdom, the Yoruba equivalent to Enki in the Babylonian pantheon..
Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by TemmyT002(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
sonmvayina:

Lol... Oromila is the God of wisdom, the Yoruba equivalent to Enki in the Babylonian pantheon..

Na Orunmila, not Oromila

1 Like

Re: The Traitors Of Christianity by sonmvayina(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2019
TemmyT002:

Na Orunmila, not Oromila

Oh... Thanks, I no be Yoruba..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Massacre: The Day Integrity Finally Left Nigeria - By Osayimwen Osahon / Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement / Joshua Iginla Gives Lady Who Delivered Baby While Church Was Going On N200k(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.