Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route (18032 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Etihad Airways Gets FG's Nod To Resume International Flights / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by majamajic(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2019
castrokins:
This Is An Ajala Kinda Comment. You Work In The Air?

work in da air , Na

ajala , yes

1 Like

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Femeto: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Handled by SAHCO plc.
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by gnykelly(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2019
naijaboy756:
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

NEW POLICE HAVE BEEN RECRUITED.
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2019
All because of Air Peace. Now the competition are all uping their game
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by castrokins(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Well Done. Next Time You Wan Move, Carry Me I Beg...

majamajic:

work in da air , Na

ajala , yes
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by naijaboy756: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2019
gnykelly:

NEW POLICE HAVE BEEN RECRUITED.
Exactly

We rid Nairaland of scam demons

1 Like

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by majamajic(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2019
castrokins:
Well Done. Next Time You Wan Move, Carry Me I Beg...

Na village I dey now , am done !!
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by JavaKonjo: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
aolawale025:
Very good. Anything to make Nigerians enjoy better service

Mean while Nigeria the 'giant of Africa' has nothing to rival this ���
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by castrokins(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Which Kind Wahala Be This? Now Wia I Wan Follow You Go Dubai, Na Him You Come Dey Village Like This? So The Village People Don Succeed, Ehn?

majamajic:

Na village I dey now , am done !!
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2019
naijaboy756:
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

That's how I wanted to play with one from Instagram yesterday he kept on calling me on whatsapp jeez, i was like hungry so catch this one oh, he said should register to the packages, told the dude av got just 5k to play, he said i should register with 4k and play with the remaining 1k,ah this guy must be heartless i said.

1 Like

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by maxiuc(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Something that Qatar airways has been doing

All my trips with Qatar airways is with A330 or boeing dreamliner these Aircrafts are comfort on Air
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by whirlwind7(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2019
majamajic:
nice ,

the only problem about this Etihad is when touch down in Abu Dhabi , that 2 hrs bus trip to Dubai , and going back to Lagos , check in at Dubai and another 2 hours bus ride to Abu Dhabi for boarding , but their planes are clean , nice view over Arabian Sea too .

I feel you on that. Only way to avoid that road trip is to fly with Emirates, right? Why didn't you do that?
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by naijaboy756: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Swargu:

That's how I wanted to play with one from Instagram yesterday he kept on calling me on whatsapp jeez, i was like hungry so catch this one oh, he said should register to the packages, told the dude av got just 5k to play, he said i should register with 4k and play with the remaining 1k,ah this guy must be heartless i said.
let's depopulate the camp of those criminals

2 Likes

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by bmos(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2019
majamajic:
nice ,

the only problem about this Etihad is when touch down in Abu Dhabi , that 2 hrs bus trip to Dubai , and going back to Lagos , check in at Dubai and another 2 hours bus ride to Abu Dhabi for boarding , but their planes are clean , nice view over Arabian Sea too .

Those in Abu Dhabi should use Etihad wbile Dubai passengers could fly with Emirates
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by abnot: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2019
After years of using one of the worst in their fleet to ply the Nigerian route they are now upgrading because of the entry of airpeace. It’s just that the average Nigerian sees nothing good in anything with a Nigerian/African tag I would rather fly on a reliable African/Nigerian airline than all these ones.
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by majamajic(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2019
bmos:

Those in Abu Dhabi should use Etihad wbile Dubai passengers could fly with Emirates

Etihad is always cheaper than Emirates , sometimes instead of normal 40kg baggage allowance , Etihad sometimes give 55kg ,

1 Like

Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by majamajic(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
whirlwind7:

I feel you on that. Only way to avoid that road trip is to fly with Emirates, right? Why didn't you do that?

Etihad land in Lagos by 7:15 am while Emirates land by 12:30 ,

Etihad was cheaper, and check in 8pm , while Emirates u can miss flight cos check in is 4:30 am Dubai , that time devil go Carry sleep come ,
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by naijaboy756: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
NaijaboyIpBanx1:

leave them alone bewarn
lol
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by symbianDON(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pavore9:

Yes they do, flown in it way back in 2013 (Addis Ababa -Lagos)
Ethiopian were the first out of Africa to own the dreamliner....I remember boarding it in 2012 when they just newly acquired it.
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by izombie(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
scott04:
As long as its not boeing 737 or max then its a welcome development
there is nothing wrong with boeing 737. Whether 737-7 or 737-8, these are still flying. The only 737 with that MCAS problem are the recent ones, 737 MAX 8 and 737 MAX 9 and none of them is flying at the moment. So don't freak out when you board a 737-7 or dash 8.
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by izombie(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
maxiuc:
Something that Qatar airways has been doing

All my trips with Qatar airways is with A330 or boeing dreamliner these Aircrafts are comfort on Air

i've been on both but i must confess, the dreamliners are super comfortable. You feel the turbulence less on that plane. Whenever i get off a 787 plane i don't feel like i've just been on a plane. Mind you, i am a nervous flyer.
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by naijajobx: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmm
Re: Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route by Bossman(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
I agree the 787 dreamliner was quite comfortable. It was always a pleasant experience when United flew this aircraft between Houston and Lagos starting in 2012. Until they stopped that route in 2016. I really miss that Houston to Lagos route with United. Now it's either with Delta, or having to go through Europe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? / Planning To Relocate To Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.