Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! (6075 Views)

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God / Oldest Bible Found In Palestine Confirms Jesus Was A Servant Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Obalende: 2:00am On Jun 12, 2015
I am writing this and will keep it very simple. I have often heard about this man so I took about 1 hour to review his website and watch one of his video programs.

1. The goal of the ministry is to: "To get people into Jesus and get them to stay there." http://emmanuel.tv/about
The devil is the father of lies and his children act the same. The agents of the devil are not permitted to glorify Jesus or to preach salvation and regeneration of the spirit. That is why this statement of faith is vague and does not really mean anything. What does it mean to put people into Jesus?

2. Demonic Healings: "in Jesus name" is mentioned AFTER the demonic healing has taken place so it is not really done in Jesus name. If in doubt take time to view the videos on his site and observe.

3. Never Sing Any Proper Gospel Songs that glorifies Jesus. The satanists know that praises to Jehovah causes trouble in the spirit realm, so in his services they never sing real praise songs like "All Hail the Power of Jesus Name", they just sing songs with "God" mentioned in a generic way.

4. Idolatry: the videos show images of Jesus (idolatry)/ Mary etc.

5. Doctrines of demons - this man is very smart. He always says the One who delivers (that one could be evil spirits - remember its all about deception), who heals etc or says in Jesus Name when it doesnt matter. Amen then afterwards says: "Thank you Lord" (this is deception, that Lord is not Jesus)

6. While praying for the viewers at home he says: "stretch your hands let us pray for those under the influence of this program" - interestingly this is revealing - those who are captivated by him are under demonic influence!!! Why not those under the Holy Ghost anointing of this service - why those under the influence of this program?

7. I felt serious oppression in my spirit from evil spirits just watching the TV broadcast on Emmanuel TV. I need to reanoint my home now.

8. This could also explain why his prophecies are never about anything good. Jesus came to bring good news. Yes certain times bad news needed to be brought by a prophet but no true prophet recorded in the Bible perpetually brought bad news. Prophets are meant to edify and build up.

I ask if you are looking for healing, God is not limited by time or space. A minister of God can heal you right in Africa.

Benny Hinn is a true servant of God! Please tune into his website and Jehovah will heal you - his healing transcends time and space - www.bennyhinn.org He is a true servant of the Most High God. And more importantly, pray the salvation prayer on the website and be truly saved.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Jerrosky1986(m): 3:04am On Jun 12, 2015
U r on ur own

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Obalende: 3:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Do not be deceived. false christs and prophets shall arise in the last days. he is definitely of the devil. did they send you? Go back to them and tell them the truth will prevail.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by benjanjo1: 4:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Obalende:
Do not be deceived. false christs and prophets shall arise in the last days. he is definitely of the devil. did they send you? Go back to them and tell them the truth will prevail.

Its benny hinn that is now original and tb joshua fake. Too me both belong to the same lot undecided
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by BigBashiru: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
No Benny Hinn is a true servant of the Most High. To grade them as the same would be blasphemy.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Emade(m): 5:48am On Jun 13, 2015
May God have mercy upon us....Amen
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Obalende: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2015
SCOA statement of Faith

http://www.scoan.org/about/statement-of-faith/

"Jesus Christ is a soul-winner. That is what He came for, lived for, died for and rose again for. He came to restore the relationship and fellowship between God and man. As to His human nature, Jesus Christ was a descendant of David. As to His divine nature, He was shown with great power to be the Son of God by being raised from death on the third day. Now He sits at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2; Romans 1:2-4). He was at all points tempted just as we are, yet was without sin. Jesus Christ loves us, died for us, reigns in power for us and still prays for us."

Thoughout the statement of faith, he never directly said Jesus is the Son of God. They are not allowed to say this, But it is deceitfully laid out with confusing text. "He was shown with great power to be the Son of God" does not actually mean TB JOSHUA and his ministry is personally confessing Jesus is the Son of God. He was simply shown to be the Son of God.

Now compare http://www.bennyhinn.org/faith-statement/

"We Believe:

That man was created good and upright, for God said “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.” But man, by voluntary transgression, fell, and[b] his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the Son of God[/b]"

You see here a statement is made Jesus is the Son of God. For Joshua, he was shown to be the Son of God and adds "with great power" to confuse people.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by CHARLYX9: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Obalende:
SCOA statement of Faith

http://www.scoan.org/about/statement-of-faith/

"Jesus Christ is a soul-winner. That is what He came for, lived for, died for and rose again for. He came to restore the relationship and fellowship between God and man. As to His human nature, Jesus Christ was a descendant of David. As to His divine nature, He was shown with great power to be the Son of God by being raised from death on the third day. Now He sits at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2; Romans 1:2-4). He was at all points tempted just as we are, yet was without sin. Jesus Christ loves us, died for us, reigns in power for us and still prays for us."

Thoughout the statement of faith, he never directly said Jesus is the Son of God. They are not allowed to say this, But it is deceitfully laid out with confusing text. "He was shown with great power to be the Son of God" does not actually mean TB JOSHUA and his ministry is personally confessing Jesus is the Son of God. He was simply shown to be the Son of God.

Now compare http://www.bennyhinn.org/faith-statement/

"We Believe:

That man was created good and upright, for God said “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.” But man, by voluntary transgression, fell, and[b] his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the Son of God[/b]"

You see here a statement is made Jesus is the Son of God. For Joshua, he was shown to be the Son of God and adds "with great power" to confuse people.
obalende dis ur name sounds like an hospital in my street is ur fada the own.just joking.lol
from my thinking i would say that is ur observation and nt a discernment.if u wana understand what i mean by discernment chk out "bempa oswosu" on google he spoke against tb joshua saying that whenever he preaches he does it on his feet that means he is saying that tb joshua doesnt put on shoes bt either he's barefooted while we all see him wearing shoe on tv(thats discernment) but urs is jst mere observation and u said benny hinn is a servant of God of course he was b4 nt anylonga if u weigh his doctrines and read his books wit discernment u wud observe jst that e.g he said there are 9 persons in one God(trinity) while in the bible there are only three(1john5:cool u cn still google up mre of his doctrines and teaching and cn u belive the same benny hinn recommended tb joshua in an article and a video even obama's step-mother commended him.chk it out here:
http://globalpreachers.tv/video/966/keep-watching-emmanuel-tv-stepmother-of-us-president-barrack-obama-bernice-king-scoan/
https://distanceisnotabarrier./2009/11/19/benny-hinn-on-emmanuel-tv/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCkYoNwXITs
so judge this for urself and what is pastor chris always looking for in tb joshua's church and sm oda men of God in quote.thank me later

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Obalende: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mine is not an observation. It too is a discernment. Just looking at the man, I can tell something isnt right. This is discernment.

But I have also provided observations. Neither my observations nor the discernment can be said to be wrong though.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Obalende: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
CHARLYX9:
obalende dis ur name sounds like an hospital in my street is ur fada the own.just joking.lol
from my thinking i would say that is ur observation and nt a discernment.if u wana understand what i mean by discernment chk out "bempa oswosu" on google he spoke against tb joshua saying that whenever he preaches he does it on his feet that means he is saying that tb joshua doesnt put on shoes bt either he's barefooted while we all see him wearing shoe on tv(thats discernment) but urs is jst mere observation and u said benny hinn is a servant of God of course he was b4 nt anylonga if u weigh his doctrines and read his books wit discernment u wud observe jst that e.g he said there are 9 persons in one God(trinity) while in the bible there are only three(1john5:cool u cn still google up mre of his doctrines and teaching and cn u belive the same benny hinn recommended tb joshua in an article and a video even obama's step-mother commended him.chk it out here:
http://globalpreachers.tv/video/966/keep-watching-emmanuel-tv-stepmother-of-us-president-barrack-obama-bernice-king-scoan/
https://distanceisnotabarrier./2009/11/19/benny-hinn-on-emmanuel-tv/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCkYoNwXITs
so judge this for urself and what is pastor chris always looking for in tb joshua's church and sm oda men of God in quote.thank me later

Stop confusing yourself. Seems you need deliverance from spirit of religion & doctrines of demons.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
because say he no fit talk well.no blame am na primary skuul e reach.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Obalende: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
that is not a very good excuse i.e. he only attended primary school.

He is one of the richest men in Nigeria and he can express himself.

moreover, saying IN JESUS NAME the healing has taken place has nothin to do with level of education and the overall way the service is conducted has nothing to do with level of education...

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by jcross19: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Obalende:
that is not a very good excuse i.e. he only attended primary school.

He is one of the richest men in Nigeria and he can express himself.

moreover, saying IN JESUS NAME the healing has taken place has nothin to do with level of education and the overall way the service is conducted has nothing to do with level of education...
google benny hinn and see the result , check his marital life and come back tell me what you find out. First in your post discovered you are trying to condemn one man and elevate one why? Were you paid for this? Who gave you authority to condemn or judge? Are you the spirit of truth sent to judge? Are you God? Infact you need to visit deliverance section for spiritual cleansing .
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by mark2016(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is to inform you that 2015/2016 post UTME is out for all university and upgrading of jamb is still ON and to run any Admission in any university in Nigeria ..for more Information Call Admin +2348104197502

Thanks..........
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Obalende: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
jcross19:
google benny hinn and see the result , check his marital life and come back tell me what you find out. First in your post discovered you are trying to condemn one man and elevate one why? Were you paid for this? Who gave you authority to condemn or judge? Are you the spirit of truth sent to judge? Are you God? Infact you need to visit deliverance section for spiritual cleansing .

A word is enough for the wise continue to visit SCOAN at your own peril.

Let TB Joshua come on TV and say:

"I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe He is God. I believe He died for my sins and on the third day He rose again from the dead and is seated at the right hand of God the Father"

Let him make the full statement personally then I will believe him.But he has NEVER done so or he just makes statements of parts thereof. He needs to make the full statement and he systematically avoids it during his services.

Yes I am condemning TB Joshua because he is of the devil. It amazes me how people out of fear cannot condemn glaring satanism. He has been banned from visiting and conducting services in Cameroon. http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/09/30/cameroon-blacklists-t-b-joshua/
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by jcross19: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Obalende:

A word is enough for the wise continue to visit SCOAN at your own peril.

Let TB Joshua come on TV and say:

"I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe He is God. I believe He died for my sins and on the third day He rose again from the dead and is seated at the right hand of God the Father"

Let him make the full statement personally then I will believe him.But he has NEVER done so or he just makes statements of parts thereof. He needs to make the full statement and he systematically avoids it during his services.

Yes I am condemning TB Joshua because he is of the devil. It amazes me how people out of fear cannot condemn glaring satanism. He has been banned from visiting and conducting services in Cameroon. http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/09/30/cameroon-blacklists-t-b-joshua/
may God show you mercy
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Obalende: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
jcross19:
may God show you mercy

Confront the facts instead of arousing emotional sentiments.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by CHARLYX9: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Obalende:

Stop confusing yourself. Seems you need deliverance from spirit of religion & doctrines of demons.
hw am i confusing myself or ur just short of words cuz i cn see that ur in a confused state.even ur benny hinn commended the man in that article that i posted and recommended his "EMMANUEL TV" and have dis at the bck of ur mind that benny hinn control mre crowd than any pentecostal pastor that u knw if ur in doubt chck his wikipedia page u would c a link talking abt him pulling 7.5million people for just one crusade so if a person like him recommend tb joshua people get to accept it faster and as a matter of he has been on TBN(TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK) whch is the most watch christian station in the world and a station where u c diffrnt white preachers so why the envy.guy grow up
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by efficiencie(m): 2:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Obalende:
I am writing this and will keep it very simple. I have often heard about this man so I took about 1 hour to review his website and watch one of his video programs.

1. The goal of the ministry is to: "To get people into Jesus and get them to stay there." http://emmanuel.tv/about
The devil is the father of lies and his children act the same. The agents of the devil are not permitted to glorify Jesus or to preach salvation and regeneration of the spirit. That is why this statement of faith is vague and does not really mean anything. What does it mean to put people into Jesus?

2. Demonic Healings: "in Jesus name" is mentioned AFTER the demonic healing has taken place so it is not really done in Jesus name. If in doubt take time to view the videos on his site and observe.

3. Never Sing Any Proper Gospel Songs that glorifies Jesus. The satanists know that praises to Jehovah causes trouble in the spirit realm, so in his services they never sing real praise songs like "All Hail the Power of Jesus Name", they just sing songs with "God" mentioned in a generic way.

5. Doctrines of demons - this man is very smart. He always says the One who delivers (that one could be evil spirits - remember its all about deception), who heals etc or says in Jesus Name when it doesnt matter. Amen then afterwards says: "Thank you Lord" (this is deception, that Lord is not Jesus)

6. While praying for the viewers at home he says: "stretch your hands let us pray for those under the influence of this program" - interestingly this is revealing - those who are captivated by him are under demonic influence!!! Why not those under the Holy Ghost anointing of this service - why those under the influence of this program?

7. I felt serious oppression in my spirit from evil spirits just watching the TV broadcast on Emmanuel TV. I need to reanoint my home now.

8. This could also explain why his prophecies are never about anything good. Jesus came to bring good news. Yes certain times bad news needed to be brought by a prophet but no true prophet recorded in the Bible perpetually brought bad news. Prophets are meant to edify and build up.

I ask if you are looking for healing, God is not limited by time or space. A minister of God can heal you right in Africa.

If Mr Obalende were God I wonder how he would judge mankind - past, present and future! If TB Joshua is satanic, then Daniel Olukoya, Joshua Iginla, Joseph Babalola, S K Abiara, Benson Idahosa, Chris Okafor, Johnson Suleiman and the host of others past and present would be hardcore satanists as well!

You said his goal is vague, i wonder what you mean by vague. Is it not written:
2Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ , he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Is that not a scriptural basis for the so called 'vague' goal!?

You say that TB Joshua says 'in the name of Jesus' after the healing has taken place by demonic means...funny!!! Is it not written:

Philippians 2:9
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

If miracles by the hand of TB Joshua are demonic, then the mention of the name Jesus should nullify it and not corroborate it! I sometimes wonder how some christians think!

I wonder what a proper praise or worship song means to you. Hannah worshipped God, yet in her 10 verse worship she referred to the Father as Lord and God (1 Samuel 2:1-10)...and remember not everyone singing praises to Jesus, with the name Jesus obviously used, are really praising him, Jesus himself said:
Matthew 15:8
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Well unless you are hallucinating, no SCOAN video shows pictures of Jesus and Mary as a reference to deified entities...that must be worshipped! Thou shalt not bear false witness (Exodus 20:16)

Is Jesus not the One that heals, delivers and saves!? Do you know of any other!? Is God not referred to as the mighty One of Jacob!?
Isaiah 49:26
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Is it not common place for men of God all over the world to use phrases like: ''under influence of my voice'', ''under the sound of my voice'', ''under the influence of this telecast''? So what makes the use of that statement: ''influence of this program'' suggest demonism!?

You say you felt serious oppression from evil spirits after watching Emmanuel TV. Is that not an indictment of your stand and authority in Christ. Is not written:
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

If you were oppressed by evil spirits from Emmanuel TV are you not meant to direct the oppression back to TB Joshua by ordering him to eat his flesh and drink his own blood and by so doing prove your stance as a son of God!? Powerless christians showing a form of godliness but denying the power thereof (2 Timothy 3:5)

Did you call the prophets into the ministry? Are they answerable to you? Are you the Lord of the prophets? It is written:
1Corinthians 14:32
And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

A prophet is at liberty to prophesy in the manner he chooses as he is led and he's answerable to God shall who try the works of his servants (1 Corinthians 3:13). What did the Lord tell prophet Ezekiel in Ezekiel 3:16-21? You need to read it for yourself. It better to be warned of impending danger than to be given news of good tidings because a surprise of good tidings won't scratch you but a surprise of danger will destroy you and may despatch you to hell. It is better to be in the house of mourning than to be in the place of merriment (Ecclesiastes 7:2)

Yes God is not limited by space and time but people like you who sow discord among the brethren are an abomination to God for it is written:
Proverbs 6:16
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Obalende: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
efficiencie:

If Mr Obalende were God I wonder how he would judge mankind - past, present and future! If TB Joshua is satanic, then Daniel Olukoya, Joshua Iginla, Joseph Babalola, S K Abiara, Benson Idahosa, Chris Okafor, Johnson Suleiman and the host of others past and present would be hardcore satanists as well!

You said his goal is vague, i wonder what you mean by vague. Is it not written:
2Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ , he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Is that not a scriptural basis for the so called 'vague' goal!?

You say that TB Joshua says 'in the name of Jesus' after the healing has taken place by demonic means...funny!!! Is it not written:

Philippians 2:9
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

If miracles by the hand of TB Joshua are demonic, then the mention of the name Jesus should nullify it and not corroborate it! I sometimes wonder how some christians think!

I wonder what a proper praise or worship song means to you. Hannah worshipped God, yet in her 10 verse worship she referred to the Father as Lord and God (1 Samuel 2:1-10)...and remember not everyone singing praises to Jesus, with the name Jesus obviously used, are really praising him, Jesus himself said:
Matthew 15:8
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Well unless you are hallucinating, no SCOAN video shows pictures of Jesus and Mary as a reference to deified entities...that must be worshipped! Thou shalt not bear false witness (Exodus 20:16)

Is Jesus not the One that heals, delivers and saves!? Do you know of any other!? Is God not referred to as the mighty One of Jacob!?

Is it not common place for men of God all over the world to use phrases like: ''under influence of my voice'', ''under the sound of my voice'', ''under the influence of this telecast''? So what makes the use of that statement: ''influence of this program'' suggest demonism!?

You say you felt serious oppression from evil spirits after watching Emmanuel TV. Is that not an indictment of your stand and authority in Christ. Is not written:

If you were oppressed by evil spirits from Emmanuel TV are you not meant to direct the oppression back to TB Joshua by ordering him to eat his flesh and drink his own blood and by so doing prove your stance as a son of God!? Powerless christians showing a form of godliness but denying the power thereof (2 Timothy 3:5)

Did you call the prophets into the ministry? Are they answerable to you? Are you the Lord of the prophets? It is written:
1Corinthians 14:32
And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

A prophet is at liberty to prophesy in the manner he chooses as he is led and he's answerable to God shall who try the works of his servants (1 Corinthians 3:13). What did the Lord tell prophet Ezekiel in Ezekiel 3:16-21? You need to read it for yourself. It better to be warned of impending danger than to be given news of good tidings because a surprise of good tidings won't scratch you but a surprise of danger will destroy you and may despatch you to hell. It is better to be in the house of mourning than to be in the place of merriment (Ecclesiastes 7:2)

Yes God is not limited by space and time but people like you who sow discord among the brethren are an abomination to God for it is written:
Proverbs 6:16
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

stop propagating works of darkness of TB Joshua. Judgement is coming.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by efficiencie(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Obalende:

stop propagating works of darkness of TB Joshua. Judgement is coming.

Address the scriptural basis of my defense and don't play evasive maneuvers...and if you find my scriptural defense of the man TB Joshua to be impeccable then you must apologize to the author of the scriptures and the victim of your false accusation...
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by efficiencie(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
The extent to which that prophet's name has been maligned was so great that at one point in my life I had a terrible impression about him to but when I decided to heed the advice of Christ John 7:24 to judge the righteous judgement and i made the effort to listen to him with an open mind and observe his works of the spirit closely I could readily see that his detractors are merely jealous of his spiritual prowess and ability to reach out to many - rich, poor, white and black.

Bro if you really think TB Joshua is satanic then unseat him in prayers and if you cannot unseat him in prayers then stop maligning his name and ministry.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by Angelich: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
U all are liars...
And lying on a man of God is a sin....
TB Joshua is not a devil. He's a man of God highly annoited...
When all of his miracles are fake then how people all around the world testify from all worlds of life....?
God is our healer so christians who are in this smear campaign against him must desist God has the power to do more and the devil has no such powers.
God is the giver of good gifts not the devil.
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by oaroloye(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
SHALOM!

:

I am no fan of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA- get that straight.

His minion, SCIENCEWATCH, attacked me merely for knowing The Bible better than him, and proving all my points by Scripture, which he could not do, at a time when he was helping railroad Tuberculosis Joshua's Nigerian rival to the South African "Market," TIMOTHY OMOTOSO.

I pointed out the Biblically-Consistent facts that showed that he was being unjustly charged.

The implication was that Tuberculosis Joshua himself was behind the frame-up. There was as much evidence that Timothy Omotoso raped thirty girls, as that Tuberculosis Joshua was behind the accusations against his Brother Minister- whose duty it was to confront in person, and find out the Truth.

Implication is not proof, but SCIENCEWATCH committed criminal libel against ME, accusing me of having held a seminar teaching that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

I have never held a Seminar in my life, whereas I have taught that there is no Commandment of God in The Law of Moses- the only determinant of SIN- forbidding Rape.

SCIENCEWATCH then said that I was an evil person, for saying that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. I challenged him to prove it from The Bible, and he could not, but continued to revile me, in complete violation of The Law and The Gospel.

I know everything I need to know about the Wickedness of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA from the conduct of his Faithful Servant, SCIENCEWATCH.

I waited in vain for someone else to step in, and corroborate my Testimony.

None did.

I expected the Moderator to reprimand SCIENCEWATCH for his Deceit and uncalled-for Abuse of an Elder, merely pointing out SELF-EVIDENT TRUTH.

It didn't happen.

Instead, my account was muted.

On The Day of Judgment, everyone shall pay for not standing up for The Truth.

After throwing a Nigerian Miracle-Working Prophet in Prison, they began to kill our other countrymen resident in South Africa.

I am not insinuating that those events are connected- I AM INSISTING ON IT!

When you stand by and do nothing, when injustice is done, THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS!

God WILL require the Blood of all those our countrymen at our hands- because it was our joint failure to handle this matter that caused the loss of all of those lives.

YOU HEARD IT HERE, FIRST.

:

1. The goal of the ministry is to: "To get people into Jesus and get them to stay there." http://emmanuel.tv/about

(1) There is nothing wrong with that statement.

. JOHN 15:1-8.
"I AM The True Vine, and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
which I have Spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH
CANNOT BEAR FRUIT
OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE
IN THE VINE;
NO MORE CAN YE,
EXCEPT YE ABIDE
IN ME.'

5. "I am The Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me
ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR
MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

:

. JOHN 10:24-25.

24. Then came the Jews
round about him,
and said unto him,

"How long dost thou
make us to doubt?
If thou be the Christ,
tell us plainly."

25. Jesus answered them,

"I told you,
and ye believed not:
the Works that I do
in my Father's Name,
they bear witness of me.

WHERE DID LORD YESHUA EVER DO ANYTHING, SAYING: "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER?"

That is not how it has to work.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is
The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather
grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise Man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26 . "And every one
that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish Man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had
ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

THE WORKING OF MIRACLES ALONE DOES NOT PROVE THAT ONE IS OF GOD.

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

TO ASCRIBE THE WORKS OF GOD TO SATAN IS A VERY SERIOUS BLASPHEMY.

We know people who literally worship Satan on this Earth. In America, donations to their Church were tax-deductible, whereas, THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY- an institution based on Healing people by advanced counselling techniques- was denied tax-exemption for forty years, until they launched a blackmail campaign against the Infernal Revenue Service (sic).

If the Satan Worshippers were capable of Healing their members in Satan's Name, we'd know about it.

They cannot do it.

Therefore, even False Christians can Heal in the Name of Jesus.

. MATTHEW 24:23-26.

23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST,'

or,

'THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise
False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew
Great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that,
if it were possible,
they shall deceive
the very Elect.
25. "Behold,
I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they
shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD,
HE IS IN
THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD,
HE IS IN THE
SECRET CHAMBERS;'

Believe it not."

WE SHOULD BE ETERNALLY-GRATEFUL TO WHOEVER INTRODUCES US TO. LORD YESHUA.

But that gratitude can only go so far.

If we allow them to divert our loyalty from Lord Yeshua to them, we have no one to blame, but ourselves.

:

If Satanists could be caught by such means, we should never have had any trouble with them.

The ideas that people can only say "JESUS IS LORD" by The Holy Ghost, and that DEVILS CANNOT SAY "JESUS CHRIST IS COME IN THE FLESH," are APOSTOLIC LIES that Satan used to import his Agents into the Church- on the grounds that "THEY SAID THE RIGHT THINGS."

. 1st CORINTHIANS 12:3.

3. Wherefore I give you
to understand,
that no man speaking
by The Spirit of God
calleth Jesus "accursed:"
and that no man can say
that "Jesus is the Lord,"
but by The Holy Ghost.

. 1 JOHN 4:1-3.

BELOVED,
believe not every spirit,
but try the spirits
whether they are of God:
because many False Prophets
are gone out into the World.
2. Hereby know ye
The Spirit of God:

"EVERY SPIRIT
THAT CONFESSETH
THAT JESUS CHRIST
IS COME IN THE FLESH
IS OF GOD:"

3. And every spirit
that confesseth not that

"JESUS CHRIST
IS COME IN THE FLESH"

is not of God:
and this is that
Spirit of Antichrist,
whereof ye have heard
that it should come;
and even now already
is it in the World.

THERE HAVE BEEN ENOUGH BLATANT EXAMPLES OF FALSE CHRISTIANS TO PROVE THAT PAUL AND YOCHHANNAN WERE BOTH LYING.

Otherwise, we should have to agree that all of the Popes, Archbishops of Canterbury, Jehovah's Witnesses Elders, Mormon Elders, Billy Graham, Jim Jones, Alexander Popoff, and others were all of God.

:

Having images of Jesus and Mary is not idolatry. Only if they are worshipped is it idolatry.

Exaggeration of God's Commandments is Blasphemy.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA claims to have SEEN Jesus at least once.

It was 2002 before I heard anyone suggest that Lord Yeshua was a Black man. This was in a Comedy Movie, and the implication was that only insane Black Fanatics think that.

[See: UNDERCOVER BROTHER, starring Eddie Griffin, Aunjanue Ellis, Billy Dee Williams, and Denise Richards.]

However, it was in 2014 that I first learned that this was a serious Belief, and proven Historical Fact.

(AT LAST, LIFE BEGAN TO MAKE SENSE!)

:

No. It couldn't.

. DANIEL 3:29.

29. "Therefore I make a decree,

'That every people,
nation, and language,
which speak any thing amiss
against the god of shadrach,
meshach, and abedbego,
shall be cut in pieces,
and their houses
shall be made a dunghill:
BECAUSE THERE IS
NO OTHER GOD
THAT CAN DELIVER
AFTER THIS SORT.' "

Are you really prepared to SEAL YOUR ETERNAL DESTINY, based on GUESSWORK?

A person like TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, whatever his intentions were in starting his Ministry, has surely found that he has shot himself in the anus- and not in a pleasurable way!

He is responsible to his employees and networks- I don't know if he has advertisers and stockholders- to keep the money flowing in. That means making his show appeal to people who would be offended, if it sounded like the usual Christian Service.

. LUKE 12:1-12.

IN the mean time,
when there were gathered together
an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they trode
one upon another,
he began to Say
unto his Disciples
first of all,

"Beware ye of the Leaven
of the Pharisees,
which is Hypocrisy.
2. "For there is nothing covered,
that shall not be revealed;
neither hid,
that shall not be known.
3. "Therefore whatsoever
ye have spoken in Darkness
shall be heard in the Light;
and that which ye have
spoken in the ear in closets
shall be proclaimed
upon the housetops.
4. "And I Say unto you
my Friends,

'BE NOT AFRAID OF THEM
THAT KILL THE BODY,
AND AFTER THAT
HAVE NO MORE
THAT THEY CAN DO.'

5. "But I will forewarn you
Whom ye shall fear:

'FEAR HIM,
WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED
HATH POWER
TO CAST INTO HELL;'

yea, I Say unto you,

'FEAR HIM.' "

6. "Are not five sparrows
sold for two farthings,
and not one of them
is forgotten before God?
7. "But even the very
hairs of your head
are all numbered.
Fear not therefore:
ye are of more value
than many sparrows.
8. "Also I Say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL
CONFESS ME
BEFORE MEN,
HIM SHALL THE SON OF MAN
ALSO CONFESS BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD:
9. 'BUT HE THAT DENIETH ME
BEFORE MEN
SHALL BE DENIED BEFORE
THE ANGELS OF GOD.'

10. "And whosoever
shall speak a word
against the Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but unto him that blasphemeth
against The Holy Ghost
it shall not be forgiven.
11. "And when they bring you
unto the synagogues,
and unto magistrates,
and powers,
take ye no thought
how or what thing
ye shall answer,
or what ye shall say:
12. "For The Holy Ghost
shall Teach you
in the same hour
what ye ought to say."

THAT HE WAS ASHAMED TO CONFESS YESHUA BEFORE MEN DOESN'T MAKE HIM A SATANIST.

If you condemn people on such a basis, it just means that you don't care about your own soul, either.

:

ORAL ROBERTS WENT DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE FULL-GOSPEL EVANGELIST WHO PROVED THAT DIVINE HEALING COULD BE EFFECTED THROUGH EVEN THE TAPED SHOW, AND NOT JUST THE LIVE BROADCAST.

He said that he talked to the camera, just as if he were talking to whatsoever person were suffering, and expecting a Miracle.

[See: THE MIRACLE OF SEED-FAITH, by Oral Roberts.]

You are making the same sort accusation against Tuberculosis Joshua as the Pharisees made against Lord Yeshua.

:

I think that you are merely envious.

:

I am trying to think of any "Good News" that was Prophesied by ISAIAH, JEREMIAH, EZEKIEL, YONAH, and so on.

PAUL LIED about the Ministry of the Prophet in the New Testament Church.

Lord Yeshua FORBADE his Disciples from becoming Rabbis and Masters: NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER COME FROM ANY CHRISTIAN CLERGY.

Every one of them ROBBED THE CHURCHES they pretended to SERVE.

The whole whole point of Paul's definition of the Prophet was to PARALYZE and NEUTRALIZE the TRULY qualified Prophets.

THE PHARISEES surely accused YOCHANNAN BAPTIST and LORD YESHUA of not being "COMFORTING," nor "EDIFYING," and that their EXHORTATIONS were "INAPPROPRIATE."
Re: TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! by oaroloye(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
:

WHAT GOD DO YOU SERVE?

I notice that YOU HAVE NEVER SAID.

ALL of your accusations against the dubious Tuberculosis Joshua TOTALLY APPLY TO YOU!

Which God has told us to go and find a "Minister" to Heal us?

It is definitely not LORD YESHUA'S GOD.

. JOHN 16:23-27.

23. "And in That Day
ye shall ask me Nothing.
Verily, verily, I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
ASK THE FATHER
IN MY NAME,
HE WILL GIVE IT YOU.'

24. "Hitherto have ye asked
Nothing in my Name:
ask, and ye shall Receive,
that your Joy may be Full.
25. "These things have I
Spoken unto you in Proverbs:
but the time cometh,
when I shall no more
Speak unto you in Proverbs,
but I shall Shew you
plainly of The Father.
26. "At That Day ye shall ask
in my Name:
and I say not unto you,
that I will pray The Father
for you:
27. "For The Father Himself
loveth you,
because ye have loved me,
and have believed
that I came out from God."

WHO TAUGHT YOU TO LOOK FOR A MINISTER TO HEAL YOU?

:

Benny Hinn is a true servant of God! Please tune into his website and Jehovah will heal you - his healing transcends time and space - www.bennyhinn.org He is a true servant of the Most High God. And more importantly, pray the salvation prayer on the website and be truly saved.

WHAT- HAS BENNY HINN RELOCATED TO AFRICA, NOW?

Was it HE who taught you to send people to "MINISTERS" to get Healed?

Benny Hinn is as big a Charlatan Thief and Robber as any other Christian Clergymen.

I heard him say, with my own ears, that GOD: THE FATHER, JESUS, AND THE HOLY GHOST each have a SPIRIT, a SOUL, and a BODY in Heaven:

"...THERE'S NINE OF THEM, UP THERE!" he said.

He said that THE SIGN that THE TRIBULATION HAS STARTED would be THE DEATH OF BILLY GRAHAM.

The BAPTIST False Christian, who FOUGHT AGAINST Full-Gospel Christianity the whole time, and denounced Tongues as being "OF THE DEVIL," until his own daughter "Spoke in Tongues;" then, he said that "Tongues are of God- and they're for SOME people!" (Source: NORVELL HAYES at Kenneth Hagin CAMPMEETING.)

He went on record as saying that he no longer believed that JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN- which is NOT what Lord Yeshua ever SAID.

BENNY HINN claims to be a CHRISTIAN JEW.

The Israelis are NOT Hebrew Descendants, but mere descendants of 9th OYINBO CONVERTS TO JUDAISM.

[See: THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford.]

THE ORIGINAL HEBREWS WERE ALL BLACK PEOPLE. Bantus and Igbos were some of their offshoots.

Part of the purpose of the TransAtlantic Slave-Trade was to cover that fact up.

A descendant of one of that race of War-Criminals is whom you recommend, as a Minister of God!

https://www.sde.co.ke/article/2000155886/world-renowned-televangelist-benny-hinn-admitted-to-icu-for-heart-related-complications

(1) (Reply)

Identify The Sixteen Hidden Books Of The Bible / “i Invite You To Accept Islam. / The Rise Of Traditional Religion And Spirituality In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.