Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mother And Daughter Glued Together With A Bible In Iwo Road Today(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother And Daughter Glued Together With A Bible In Iwo Road Today(video) (2293 Views)

Fans Gift Mercy Eke A Bible In Abuja / Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter Glued Together With A Bible In Iwo Road Today(video) by philsbaba: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Early this morning on my way to work, i witnessed a scenerio of a mother and daughter standing like statues with a bible connecting them. Well I couldn't wait to see the end of the scenario. I cant be late for work because of amebo. Lol grin. What do you think happened there. It looks mysterious to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k7HSBxWvec

Do you think it's a publicity stunt to preach??
Re: Mother And Daughter Glued Together With A Bible In Iwo Road Today(video) by zykson(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Mother And Daughter Glued Together With A Bible In Iwo Road Today(video) by KevMitnick: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Publicity Stunt to pull the crowd, and probably preach to them. undecided
Re: Mother And Daughter Glued Together With A Bible In Iwo Road Today(video) by philsbaba: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Just what i thought. But it looks pretty serious
KevMitnick:
Publicity Stunt to pull the crowd, and probably preach to them. undecided
Re: Mother And Daughter Glued Together With A Bible In Iwo Road Today(video) by Videohoto: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Mother And Daughter Glued Together With A Bible In Iwo Road Today(video) by ADRIAN88(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Previously on miracles that only occur on the African Continent.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Glued Together With A Bible In Iwo Road Today(video) by joey4sheva(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Strip A Lady Unclad On The Street After Beaten Her, See Funny Caption. Video / Bbnaija: Mercy Has Been Vindicated!! / Yemi Alade Slays In Bikini (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.