Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs (55484 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by meobizy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Outrage, outrage, outrage, outrage, outrage, outrage, OUTRAGE! Is that enough because sleep dey catch me? I think I’ll add a little more later. If I type enough real life bad luck fit catch the woman.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
A nigga once said:that woman is heartless while the person doing the video is wicked...
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by kings59: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Zenithsblog:
We've been furnished with a video of a Nigerian woman filmed flogging a child and locking him up in cage with fierce dogs.

The video which is now viral on social media has sparked outrage and call for her arrest.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-nigerian-woman-is-filmed-flogging-a-child-locking-him-up-with-dogs/

"Until we meet again" that's the tittle of the movie.

Odessa locked a baby girl up and made her behaved like a dog.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Duggedised12(f): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
imitateMe:

If women were given the bodies of men, they would really destroy so many things.
evil has no gender,i am sure the people that have been killing people in this country ,from kidnappers ,to cultist shootings ,to ritualists,to rapists to herdsmen ,even your bigoted president all have pen1s in between their legs . stereoptyping is for the foolish.get lost!,

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by drmikeadams(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
Men treat children better than women.
cheesy grin grin so true though i have met à man who dey compete wit em wife on who wicked pas grin some couple dey useless
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by benqo01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Demon in human form..
I am sure that is not her child I told my girlfriend if she brings a housemaid or someone else's child after we married and maltreat the person if I discover it I will divorce her cause some women are the devil on Earth

Are you sure about this?
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by EtherealAnn(f): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Honestly some women can really be very mean and wicked.
It gets worse whenever they have another woman's child with them.

If the child is from a poor home, she or he lives like she is hell.
I have lived with a neighbour who would tell her maid to be washing clothes 2am in the night.

No tolerance. Things they will overlook for their own kids, the unleash terror on another woman's kid.
Funny thing is that most of them are more religious than the pope.
They will donate to the church at any slight call. Their prayers is always like a war zone.

Yet they do not have love in them. They want their subordinates to fear them like Devil.
Nobody dares tell them anything. They are aggressively wicked.

If you are reading this comment, I want to tell you one thing you should always have in your finger tip.
This is why Jesus died on the cross. 99% of his preaching starts and end in it. And once you dont practice it,
you are an unbeliever. In fact, 1 billion of your donations in the church is a waste.

YOU MUST LOVE AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.

Anything outside this, you are on your way to hell, no remedies. This is why some of the people we think will go hell
will actually make heaven and those we think are dinning with God are on their way to hell.

What you do to others, have you ever paused to ask yourself one question?
WHAT IF SOMEONE DO THIS TO ME? HOW WILL I FEEL?

Be careful, be warned, be advised!!!

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by sparog(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
princeking2:
You see why God himself had to create women last.......
They can exchange human beings for animals.
A man cannot do this. He either flogs the hell out of you or send you out of his house.
Women can flog and flog and flog but will be the first to shout motherhood...

I always say that women are more wicked then men, the evil that most women can perpetrate eh most men don't have the heart to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by EtherealAnn(f): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

I have lived with a neighbour who would tell her maid to be washing clothes 2am in the night.

No tolerance. Things they will overlook for their own kids, the unleash terror on another woman's kid.
They will donate to the church at any slight call. Their prayers is always like a war zone.

Yet they do not have love in them. They want their subordinates to fear them like Devil.

If you are reading this comment, I want to tell you one thing you should always have in your finger tip.
This is why Jesus died on the cross. 99% of his preaching starts and end in it. And once you dont practice it,
you are an unbeliever. In fact, 1 billion of your donations in the church is a waste.

Anything outside this, you are on your way to hell, no remedies. This is why some of the people we think will go hell
will actually make heaven and those we think are dinning with God are on their way to hell.

Wish she could read this

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by EtherealAnn(f): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Wish she could read this

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Kdon2: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Zenithsblog:
We've been furnished with a video of a Nigerian woman filmed flogging a child and locking him up in cage with fierce dogs.

The video which is now viral on social media has sparked outrage and call for her arrest.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-nigerian-woman-is-filmed-flogging-a-child-locking-him-up-with-dogs/

Na dem.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by 40secondsguy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
HBB1:

I have a sister, who was always mean to her maids...
It got to a point, I hated going to their house.

Young children are made to work like dogs and fed like ants. They clean and clean and clean. Then wash mounds of clothes, while her own kids are as irresponsible as can be.

Mind you she was a fervent Redeemed member- never missed camp meetings.

My Parents would not say anything-- guess they saw nothing wrong in it...

When tragedy struck, they lost everything, like every single thing they had!

When you allow evil in your house, don't be alarmed when it burns you!

P.S: I have another Sister who is also a Pastor and she trains her domestic workers ( as far as they want to go, eve if it's university). She treats them very very well.

Just imagine....its always the religious fanatics that exhibits this kind of bullshii!!!

If you see em upfront... You'd never suspect em cuz they looking so holy and righteous and shii...

But just take a look at their home...fucking devils!!! angry...they'll gladly punish the housemaids just for the fun of it or even starve them for days just to prove a point.....then you'll see em in church rapping in tongues,sweating and praying with so much zeal that you'll think they'll be the first on the queue to make heaven...

May God have mercy on we all...That's all I can really say man
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by imitateMe(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

You’ve forgotten it’s men that are involved in human rituals more, and they use both the woman and the child embarassed
Shut up your smelling mouth there!! If you were in the body of a man, you would do worse!!
This is why I maltreat women. And I would keep maltreating them.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Duggedised12(f): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
nigerian women can be so wicked angry, you will never suspect that they capable of this much torture...especially the attractive ones. undecided
This video just reminds me of my mom angry
this is why most of you come here and yarn rubbish,that you were raised by a monster doesn't mean every other woman out there is like your mom .

Your upbriging just like the rest of your kind here is flawed and dysfunctional, seek help, i am sure you must have had a traumatic childhood. I hope you finally find the peace in your troubled soul as a result of the trauma you passed through,poor thing.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by emma321(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Morrison91(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Daniel in the lion's den
grin grin grin
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by noziz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
That woman is mentally derailed shocked
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Tonyferrad(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=dynicks post=80927556]ND some r busy watching BbNaija!

How does this relate to the topic?
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by adee42: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
Men treat children better than women.
. the kind of women dey are breeding these days na witches. lock person pikin for dog house. pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

You’ve forgotten it’s men that are involved in human rituals more, and they use both the woman and the child embarassed
It's still the women that will chop the money because the women slogan states that "NO MONEY, NO BABE/LOVE"
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Noah2gud(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by caseyjones(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
bitch

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Pvssy: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
nigerian women can be so wicked angry, you will never suspect that they capable of this much torture...especially the attractive ones. undecided
This video just reminds me of my mom angry

grin grin

Dem beat stupid commot for your body too.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Buhari will not act now until America place sanctions on Nigeria
Which America? America that has lost more than 35 souls in a period of less than 48hours as a result of terrorism and insecurity.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by hammerVJ: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
FEMINIST COCOCANDY, HOW MARKET?

UR FOOD HAVE DONE...COME AND SEE UR WOMEN.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by hammerVJ: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
NOT ALL ARE WOMEN, SOME ARE MENTAL, HEARTLESS WILD ANIMAL.

EVEN A MAN WOULD NOT DO SOME OF THE THINGS SOME OF THESE SO CALLED WOMEN ARE CAPABLE OF DOING AND DO.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
MY PEOPLE PLEASE HELP A SISTER WIN A PAGEANT, PLEASE JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK TO LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY PICTURE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH OF YOUR TIME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
NAIRALAND PLEASE HELP YOUR OWN

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos) / Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.