Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs (55477 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
kings59:

"Until we meet again" that's the tittle of the movie.

Odessa locked a baby girl up and made her behaved like a dog.
Oh! Angelo my baby girl "UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN"
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by noziz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
zimdante:

This kind woman deserve brazzers.com IndecentStar punishment. Good for rape

I swear in burna boy's voice " make dem knack ham something "
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by hammerVJ: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
sankristol:
MY PEOPLE PLEASE HELP A SISTER WIN A PAGEANT, PLEASE JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK TO LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY PICTURE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH OF YOUR TIME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
NAIRALAND PLEASE HELP YOUR OWN

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu

WAT IS IN IT FOR ME?

IF I HELP U?
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by zcee: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Honestly some women can really be very mean and wicked.
It gets worse whenever they have another woman's child with them.

If the child is from a poor home, she or he lives like she is hell.
I have lived with a neighbour who would tell her maid to be washing clothes 2am in the night.

No tolerance. Things they will overlook for their own kids, the unleash terror on another woman's kid.
Funny thing is that most of them are more religious than the pope.
They will donate to the church at any slight call. Their prayers is always like a war zone.

Yet they do not have love in them. They want their subordinates to fear them like Devil.
Nobody dares tell them anything. They are aggressively wicked.

If you are reading this comment, I want to tell you one thing you should always have in your finger tip.
This is why Jesus died on the cross. 99% of his preaching starts and end in it. And once you dont practice it,
you are an unbeliever. In fact, 1 billion of your donations in the church is a waste.

YOU MUST LOVE AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.

Anything outside this, you are on your way to hell, no remedies. This is why some of the people we think will go hell
will actually make heaven and those we think are dinning with God are on their way to hell.

What you do to others, have you ever paused to ask yourself one question?
WHAT IF SOMEONE DO THIS TO ME? HOW WILL I FEEL?

Be careful, be warned, be advised!!!

guy you ve made my day...you said it all.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by onatisi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
life , if this boy grows up to be mean and ruthless , ppl wont know what kind of experience he has passed through , the enviroment makes the man , the past experinces many have had is what actually shaped their present character and behaviour

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by hush15: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Honestly some women can really be very mean and wicked.
It gets worse whenever they have another woman's child with them.

If the child is from a poor home, she or he lives like she is hell.
I have lived with a neighbour who would tell her maid to be washing clothes 2am in the night.

No tolerance. Things they will overlook for their own kids, the unleash terror on another woman's kid.
Funny thing is that most of them are more religious than the pope.
They will donate to the church at any slight call. Their prayers is always like a war zone.

Yet they do not have love in them. They want their subordinates to fear them like Devil.
Nobody dares tell them anything. They are aggressively wicked.

If you are reading this comment, I want to tell you one thing you should always have in your finger tip.
This is why Jesus died on the cross. 99% of his preaching starts and end in it. And once you dont practice it,
you are an unbeliever. In fact, 1 billion of your donations in the church is a waste.

YOU MUST LOVE AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.

Anything outside this, you are on your way to hell, no remedies. This is why some of the people we think will go hell
will actually make heaven and those we think are dinning with God are on their way to hell.

What you do to others, have you ever paused to ask yourself one question?
WHAT IF SOMEONE DO THIS TO ME? HOW WILL I FEEL?

Be careful, be warned, be advised!!!

not some women... most women are mean. underneath all the goodies is a dark heart n you dont want to go there. Thats why when they emotional and feel hurt or offended, they wanna hurt you so bad that they dont even care the repercussions, then go over to the dark side and pull some of their most wicked act to get back at you.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by hammerVJ: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
BACK TO THE MATTER...

IF DAT BOY KILLS HER OUT OF ANGER AND FRUSTRATION, SHEBI SOCIETY WILL CONDEMN HIM WITHOUT KNOWING WAT LED HIM TO DAT.

THIS IS Y WEN WE SEE CASES OF KILLING AND WE WERE NOT THERE, WE SHOULD TAKE TIME TO GET ALL THE DETAILS.

NOBODY DESERVE TO BE KILLED BUT PEOPLE DO END UP KILLED.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Zenithsblog:
We've been furnished with a video of a Nigerian woman filmed flogging a child and locking him up in cage with fierce dogs.

The video which is now viral on social media has sparked outrage and call for her arrest.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-nigerian-woman-is-filmed-flogging-a-child-locking-him-up-with-dogs/

When they were furnishing u with d video like furniture, did u make enquiries as to d location were this incident happened so that d relevant authorities can get involved or u are only interested in traffic?
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by zcee: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
And some stupid husband will watch as their wives perpetrate such evil act...see ehh my wife won't try such thing in my house as far as my work won't keep me away too long from home,if she tries such that will be the end of that marriage... Let her try me!!!
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
The dogs are in different cages bt yes she locked him in one of the empty cages which is still terrible.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by hammerVJ: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
jaxxy:
The dogs are in different cages bt yes she locked him in one of the empty cages which is still terrible.

I PERSONALLY WILL KILL DAT BITCH, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, EITHER HER OR ME, ONE PERSON MUST GO.

AS FAR AS IT IS ONLY TWO OF US AND WEAPONS ARE AROUND, SHE IS GONE.

EVEN AT A YOUNG AGE, I WAS FIERCE.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Duggedised12:
evil has no gender,i am sure the people that have been killing people in this country ,from kidnappers ,to cultist shootings ,to ritualists,to rapists to herdsmen ,even your bigoted president all have pen1s in between their legs . stereoptyping is for the foolish.get lost!,
In every organization,there must be a woman. Did you not know that a female kidnaper, mama boko haram, yahoo girl, female minister(the likes of Diezeani Allison-Madueke, Stella Oduah, Kemi Adeosun etc) are worst than their male counterpath? meanwhile i've seen them all.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Duggedised12:
evil has no gender,i am sure the people that have been killing people in this country ,from kidnappers ,to cultist shootings ,to ritualists,to rapists to herdsmen ,even your bigoted president all have pen1s in between their legs . stereoptyping is for the foolish.get lost!,
And meanwhile they all have wives and girl friends who supports, give them ideas and geers them up.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
hammerVJ:

I PERSONALLY WILL KILL DAT BITCH, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, EITHER HER OR ME, ONE PERSON MUST GO.

AS FAR AS IT IS ONLY TWO OF US AND WEAPONS ARE AROUND, SHE IS GONE.

EVEN AT A YOUNG AGE, I WAS FIERCE.

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
hammerVJ:

WAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
IF I HELP U?

I'll follow you
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by hammerVJ: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
sankristol:

I'll follow you

SEE WOMEN!

U KNOW SEE SAY, AS SHE HEAR SAY, I BE KILLER, SHE WAN FOLLOW ME NOW. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Originalsly: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
....woman flogging a boy and locking him up with fierce dogs.... I'm still waiting to see the fierce dogs... but already watched fierce woman flogging a boy and locking him up with dogs.

Maybe part of God's plan.... she locks the boy with the dogs.... fleas and whatever else from the dogs get on his clothes and get off in the house when he is let back in.... happen to find lodging in the seams of her underwear... and decide to seriously bite and cause itching and scratching when she happens to be in church... at the pulpit... testifying about how God has been in charge of her life ... and been guiding her in all she had done. Just saying.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by CanadaOrBust: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
It is the w. W omen. W ickedness
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Duggedised12:
this is why most of you come here and yarn rubbish,that you were raised by a monster doesn't mean every other woman out there is like your mom .

Your upbriging just like the rest of your kind here is flawed and dysfunctional, seek help, i am sure you must have had a traumatic childhood. I hope you finally find the peace in your troubled soul as a result of the trauma you passed through,poor thing.
It's in their(women) blood, i mean wickedness. I've seen women who said what you're saying when single but ended up being a monster towards another woman's kid. no woman will treat another woman's kid as her own no matter the relation as it has been proved that women most maltreats their maids if he/she comes from a close relative. in a family, the maids/househelps are easily identified, maybe due to poor feeding, over labour or poor clothing.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by usecondom(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is the story of my life as a child from my step mom, thank God I did not die in the process as there was no mobile phones back then to record mine.

Anytime I see things like this, it breaks my heart. Many children are going through horror in the hands of their guardians.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:that woman is heartless while the person doing the video is wicked...
Dont blame the reporter yet, you know this our country is one kind, he might have complained previously and nothing was done hence bringing it to the media...trust our hungry police.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by TheAk(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
And a retard just stood there recording this?wasn't the 'locked in a cage with fierce dogs' part enough reason for him to step in!and the person then had the effontry to post this on social media?the woman deserves to be genitaly mutilated but the person who recorded this is an even bigger monster
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by TheKingMurphy: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
When I try to make a mental picture of the devil.... I imagine women like this.
So cruel and heartless.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kreme:
This is typical of a IGBO woman....
Did you not see brown roof? she's actually from the Brown Roof Republic.....

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by kings59: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:

Yes!!!

You sabi the film, very interesting.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by baddosky1: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
nigerian women can be so wicked angry, you will never suspect that they capable of this much torture...especially the attractive ones. undecided
This video just reminds me of my mom angry

@the highlighted...seriously?
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by sweetrace(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Clearlly:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Fidelity Bank.

Do you have any physical disabilities? If you don’t, then you can join those working in construction sites and earn some money. It is more dignifying than begging.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by kings59: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:

So you sef dey watch those type of film grin grin.

If I catch odessa one on one, I will overpower her.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Revolva(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Caniva01: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
In my own view, two people need to be arrested.

1) The wicked woman and
2) The stupid Cameraman �
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
kings59:

So you sef dey watch those type of film grin grin.

If I catch odessa one on one, I will overpower her.
Ofcourse, my favourite philipines' drama.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by slimdamatrix1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
She needs to be arrested.
This is inhumane!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / 3 Decomposing Bodies Found In Delta Bush (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.