Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. (1740 Views)

Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by JejeNaija(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
The relationship between the former Big Brother Naija housemates seem to have taken a new dimension as Bambam posted a picture of her engagement ring with the caption @iamteddya.
Most of her fans have already trooped to her instagram page to congratulate her.

We wish them all the best in life together.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by Durhleepee(f): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
For real? or they are shitting us?
I can't believe this. TeddyA and bambam? Like seriously
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by NwaAmaikpe: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

It will be such a doomed union.
Teddy is so domineering and BamBam has no sense of selfworth. She'd end up doing all of his biddings and debasing herself as long as it will earn her his validation.

The only closure will be that their kids will know their mom still married the man who shagged her in the toilet.

But why girls rush men who have been declared worthless by their former partners still eludes me.
Maybe they want to have a taste of the agony those ladies felt.

Anyways,
I'm happy I was there from the beginning and witneseed the takeoff of this ill-fated union.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by simonlee(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
I'm glad they didn't try any engagement stunt for publicity... retards been proposing in market squares for ages! wink

Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by shuana(f): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow I'm so happy for u both,may God bless ur union and perfect ur imperfections,

1 Like

Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by shuana(f): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow so happy 4 u guys,may God bless ur union,make u fruitful n perfect ur imperfections.Finally finally
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by JejeNaija(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Durhleepee:
For real? or they are shitting us?

I can't believe this.
TeddyA and bambam? Like seriously

It is for real. Both of them have officially posted it on their instagram pages.
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Some having sex secretly are not engaged, this one that had it on live TV in the toilet is engaged... This is the beauty of life...
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congratulations to them

Check my sig
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by Funmmyastic: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Some having sex secretly are not engaged, this one that had it on live TV in the toilet is engaged... This is the beauty of life...

Lol
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by Funmmyastic: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow,I'm so happy for them.At least BBnaija is also producing something positive like this.
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by dollytino4real(f): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
SmellingAnus:
my guy wen will u do ur own

1 Like

Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
dollytino4real:
my guy wen will u do ur own
I dey work on am... I go let you know... Thanks love...
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by MiaB(f): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It will be such a doomed union.
Teddy is so domineering and BamBam has no sense of selfworth. She'd end up doing all of his biddings and debasing herself as long as it will earn her his validation.

The only closure will be that their kids will know their mom still married the man who shagged her in the toilet.

But why girls rush men who have been declared worthless by their former partners still eludes me.
Maybe they want to have a taste of the agony those ladies felt.

Anyways,
I'm happy I was there from the beginning and witneseed the takeoff of this ill-fated union.

1 Like

Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Someone said they started from the toilet,now they are here grin grin
I'm so happy right now kiss kiss
Nina won't be able to sleep tonight, miracle is my life and my boyfriend, where is he now? TeddyA na real man cheesy cheesy
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by DonHummer(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
so something good can start from the toilet...
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by Exodora: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nigerians and their Hippocratic nature. I know many people that criticized them while they were in the house@BBnaija and now they all are pretending to be happy with them. Tufaikwa Nigerians are disgusting.
Re: BBN: Teddya Finally Proposes To Bambam. by dollytino4real(f): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I dey work on am... I go let you know... Thanks love...
ok, I am all ears u dey on now

(1) (Reply)

80 Year Old Woman Describes Her First Time Making Love With Her Black Boyfriend / Erica Gets A New Benz From An Auto Mobile King And Over 14,000dollars Donations / Queen Elizabeth Wanted Harry & Meghan To Move To South Africa -Not America (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.