Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh (4580 Views)

Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) / I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh / How Buhari Killed My Brother - Osuofia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Odinceblog1: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Flashback: Nkem Owoh the Popular Nollywood actor has spoken about a very painful subject regarding the death of his younger brother Bartholomew Owoh.

Bartholomew Owoh was one of the three young Nigerians executed by General Buhari for an offence that allegedly did not carry the death penalty. Bernard Ogedengbe (29), Bartholomew Owoh (26) and Lawal Ojuolape (30) were publicly executed by General Buhari.

According to a source close to the Nollywood actor who spoke with Breaking Times, Nkem Owoh and the rest of his family have not recovered from the trauma of the cold-blooded killing of the three young men, particularly their brother and son, Bartholomew Owoh.

The laws of Nigeria at the time the offence was committed did not prescribe the death penalty. When Buhari took over power, he insisted the young men should be executed and they were killed publicly by the firing squad.

READ MORE; https://odinceblog.com/how-buhari-killed-my-only-brother-nkem-owoh/

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Nemesis909: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Your cocaine pusher brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Simplyleo: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
for an offence that allegedly did not carry the death penalty.
And you cannot tell us this his offence that was ALLEGEDLY not punishable by death?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

8 Likes

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Nemesis909: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=johndoexxx post=80927013][/quote]

Who cares about Afonja?

grin
Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by WonderManly(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sorry=Pele!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Flier: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
WonderManly:
Sorry=Pele!
Sorry ? When you don’t know what he did
He should tell us what he did but I believe any crime that does not directly involve life should be death penalty
Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by WonderManly(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Flier:
Sorry ? When you don’t know what he did
He should tell us what he did but I believe any crime that does not directly involve life should be death penalty
Yes, truly i don't know what he really did. But i have to say sorry, just for him to stop lamenting.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Oooops: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Awww. But wetin your brother do? Abi d crime nor get name
Anyway we know Buhari, he is a heartless fellow who has sold his soul to the devil!!!
Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Amuocha: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Buhari sef angry
Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by kettykin: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
The man should take heart and move on . Today countless evil herdsmen are left unharmed and Boko haram detainees are going scot free and reeased to thier village heads untouched and yet Nigeria continues without problems

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by olasaad(f): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
You forgot to mention the offence

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Guestlander: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Your "brothers" are still being killed in Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia and other places with zero tolerance for drugs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by amaben2020(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=johndoexxx post=80927013][/quote]

Hehehehe grin
Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by slimfit1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
He used Sharia law in disguise.
Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Virginnn(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:
This young lady who was almost executed in Saudi Arabia over drugs found in her brief case, suppose there was no follow up, won't we all come here to make noise that she was a drug pusher?
It only said this young man in question was killed over an alleged offence which at that time carries no death penalty.
can't u base ur comment on this point instead of being a judge Ann executioner in a case u know very little about

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Nemesis909: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Virginnn:
This young lady who was almost executed in Saudi Arabia over drugs found in her brief case, suppose there was no follow up, won't we all come here to make noise that she was a drug pusher?
It only said this young man in question was killed over an alleged offence which at that time carries no death penalty.
can't u base ur comment on this point instead of being a judge Ann executioner in a case u know very little about

He was found guilty by a court.

Even Osuofia Darwin not deny his brother's culpability.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by bishop4life(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

He was found guilty by a court.

Even Osuofia Darwin not deny his brother's culpability.

What was the punishment for the offense as at the time it was committed?
Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by MetaPhysical: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nemesis909:

What is the nollywood actor seeking now? Empathy for cocaine dealer?
Lost cause!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Nemesis909: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
bishop4life:

What was the punishment for the offense as at the time it was committed?

Death by firing squad.
Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by MetaPhysical: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Guestlander:
Your "brothers" are still being killed in Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia and other places with zero tolerance for drugs.

They are okay if Owoh was executed in Cambodia, thats acceptable. What is not acceptable is that he was executed in Nigeria by Buhari.

I dont get the logic!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh by Nemesis909: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
MetaPhysical:

They are okay if Owoh was executed in Cambodia, thats acceptable. What is not acceptable is that he was executed in Nigeria by Buhari.

I dont get the logic!

Don't mind them.

They don't mind to damage the lives of others but getting punished for it is what they abhor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Kick-starts Presidential Campaign On October 1 (PHOTO) / Breaking: Fayose Undergoing Medical Treatment Abroad (pictures) / Uche Obiora Confirms Peter Obi As A Drug Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.