₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,312 members, 5,101,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 09:57 AM

The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS (646 Views)

Conquering The 14 Habits That Belittle You (EBOOK) / Study In China - Scholarships, Awarded $1000 For Passing Exams, CLICK FOR INFO. / Effective Ways Of Passing Exams In Higher Institution - CGPA Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04
This is one of my books. It's on academic excellence! It's for students of all categories. Check my signature and message me for a copy.

It's also on Amazon and Okadabooks if you wish to buy from there.

I'll give you a personal discount if you buy directly from here! Just mention Nairaland and you're good to go!

Send me an email pmmis2018 at gmail.com

Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04
Mediocrity in academics is a curse! No student should ever have to face it.

There's a special discount for students! Order a copy now

pmmis2018 at gmail.com

Reach me via this email address
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04
Exams are actually very easy to pass if you know how
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04
Some students already ordered ... Special discount for students. Just send me a form of identification on WhatsApp (which I will delete immediately of course).

My WhatsApp is on my signature. If you can't see the signature, send me an email. My email address is up there.
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 11:25pm On Aug 04
This is a straightforward book. No hullabaloo, no stories. Just what you need to do to make excellent grades.
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by Ajibade123: 12:01am On Aug 05
See 20 reasons students fail and their solutions https://explicitsuccess.com/reasons-why-students-fail/
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 1:31am On Aug 05
With all the principles in here, there's absolutely no reason to have a mediocre grade in any of your courses.

I even made a section for students who failed to read all semester, and how they can salvage their grades the next semester.

This is great and powerful information right here. At little cost. Your academic excellence deserves the best.
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 8:15am On Aug 05
You don't get depressed as a student! You get smart!

Passing exams in Nigerian universities requires being smart! Getting and reading this book is the smart thing to do.
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 8:18am On Aug 05
How much is your academic excellence worth to you? That's the simple question you have to answer.

The price of success is always paid in full and in advance.

You never need to make lots of mistakes in life when other people have done so and documented their experiences!

I will tell you a story shortly
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05
What course is holding you back?
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 7:22am On Aug 06
Blind memorization is actually detrimental to learning. If you know how, there's no need for blind memorization. You can learn and know the material
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06
With how many texts do you read? So you depend only on your school notes?
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 10:49am On Aug 10
Come on, what's holding you back? Tell me. What's your biggest academic challenge?
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 10:50am On Aug 10
What's the barrier you face in your academics?
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13
FIRST... Before we begin the discussion of conquering the barriers to effective studying, let us know if you actually love your discipline.

If you have no passion or liking for your course of study, all these strategies may not work to the max for you. This is the truth.

I'll tell you a short story.
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13
This story is about a course called Metabolism of bio-molecules. It was a second year, second semester course. I took the course while in school. It was the only course that I got an F while a student.

typing...
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14
This was a dreaded course and scared us all to the marrow.

I prayed and prayed. I read and read, but due to the fact that I was reading out of fear, all my efforts were as good as wasted.

It was with this course that I knew that no matter how hard you pray, my friend, if you don't study and have the course content in your brain, you will fail. No two ways about it.

One plus one equals two. Natural laws will always apply.

typing...
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14
Now to the story. This happened in my 2nd year in the University. I studied Medical Laboratory Science and in our 2nd semester, we offered a course titled, ‘Bioenergetics and Metabolism’-BIC203. It was a biochemistry course. This was a dreaded course. A course in which till when I wrote it, if up to seven hundred students or more offer it, just one or two persons will make A; in some cases, nobody at all; less than 20 will make B’s and the total number of C’s and D’s will be no more than a hundred; the rest being E’s and F’s.

The failure rate was massive. Students literally roll on the floor with tremendous joy when they manage to make an E in Metab (that was the nickname of the course).

This is not an exaggeration at all. In fact, if someone who has offered that course sees this statistics, it would appear that I am being very mild with the truth. I am happy though that the situation is improving well as there were close to a dozen A’s the last time I checked.
A course with this kind of intimidating history could make the bravest heart falter. The person who made the only A during his time happened to be my neighbor and even he was not that positive about the course. His name was Victor.

Back then in my hostel room, we were six in number (yeah, six in a room was quite fun). We were all in 2nd year & our goal was just to pass. Making anything more than an E was out of the question for us. It was just plain impossible. This was the situation for us back then. We were scared to the marrow (in fact, beyond the marrow to the other side of the bone).

typing...
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14
The book is still available for order... send me an email pmmis2018 at gmail.com

Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 10:33am On Aug 16
As a student, do not read with fear. That will greatly inhibit your learning
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 11:37am On Aug 16
I call these principles the LAZY student's strategies to passing exams because if you follow these principles, you won't work 'hard' to pass your exams. You won't sort any lecturer for any course. You will pass with relative ease, because these are proven principles.

***I wish I knew these in depth when I was still as student***
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 12:36am On Aug 17
Someone asked. What is the guarantee that these your principles work?

Here's the deal. If you buy my e-book and you learn nothing from it to improve your grades even by a tiny bit, then I refund your money, no questions asked.

There is a money back guarantee.

Here's the icing. Even if I refund you, you still get to keep the e-book, so you have nothing to lose.

I know what it feels to have academic challenges. Here's your solution staring you in the face.
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17
Take action. What's stopping you
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17
Lazy students..... No student is lazy.

I don't expect you as a student to spend your whole life reading books morning till night. You need your life and your youth for other interesting activities.

You only live once you know...

This book will give you the strategies straight up, freeing you time for other activities
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17
I will periodically drop tips.

***for those asking, cost of the e-book is NGN 3,000***

This price is for students only and will go up very soon to the normal price of NGN 8,000
Re: The LAZY Student's Strategies to Passing Semester Exams- Pass WITH LITTLE STRESS by lennsmart(m): 9:39am
School and exams shouldn't make your heart pump when you remember them

(1) (Reply)

Is It True? / Help Needed: Urgent / Diploma In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.