Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka (49923 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by BianoJay(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Viktor1983:
More

Na Victor Virus be this?

Congratulations, Slimchase my old time hommie...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
40secondsguy:
Man... Your fiance is so pretty....

Happy married life
smiley

Pervert

Meanwhile....where's my vaseline undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Motion123(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Dreew(f): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
rawpadgin:
Beautiful couple

I must be nothing less than 10 years older than my wife cuz women tend to age faster

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by obiZEAL(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Slimchase heed this
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thanks for that photo in front of Enugu hall.
We are honoured by that.

Congrats on finding the mature lady worthy to be a bride.
Congrats on the baby bump too.
Congrats on a successful photo session.
A few of the photos give you away as a nouveaux riche dude with a fierce temperament.

Please you'd not be needing some of those in marriage....
Tone down on them; your necklace and pendants too.
Your bride must also not invest any further on the type of hair she is wearing so that you won't be sent back to the village before it is retirement time.

Nice photos in all.

But remember,
If marriages were judged by the perfection of pre-wedding photoshoots,
Ubi and Lilian would still be married today.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by oneTIMEman(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
You guys are gud2go
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by ElsonMorali: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
40secondsguy:
Man... Your fiance is so pretty....

Happy married life
smiley

Meanwhile....where's my vaseline undecided

That's why you can't last more than 40seconds. Lol. Stay away from vaseline and soaps.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
BuhariBuster:
How did an average guy like you land such a pretty babe?

My only advise is to double your hustle because big men will be tempted to come around
His pocket isn't average.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by BuhariBuster: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amakavula:
His pocket isn't average.

Understood then wink
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Phinehas2: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cute
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Your case is like that of the proverbial man whose younger brother is building houses and he's busy stealing nails.

Don't you have shame?
He lacks both shame and pedigree.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by franchasng: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
BuhariBuster:
How did an average guy like you land such a pretty babe?

My only advise is to double your hustle because big men will be tempted to come around
The only quality u need as a man is to be financially successful and the world is yours!

That guy has cash. With cash, you will date and marry the finest of ladies if that's your wish, I speak with experience.

As a man, money answereth all things for you. The beauty or handsomeness of a man is the size of his wallet not his 100 packs or muscle or whatever you have been told wink

Lastly, beautiful ladies don't usually care about a man's physical looks or handsomeness, they care more about his wallet, talent and ability to give them a good life.

It is ugly ladies, teenage girls and rich ugly women that care so much about a man's looks when accepting or rejecting men.

Note this from today: whenever u see a lady that is so obsessed about handsome guys, check very well, she is either ugly or average looking, or she is a teenage girl or an older rich lady searching for a gigolo or sugar boy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by XhosaNostra(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dreew:

Not to sound petty but I wish I could post a picture of me right now at 35. I'm certain I look better than your 22 years old gf. Lol. My point is, age is a number.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by googlelove: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congratulations Slimchase. Ignore the trolls on Nairalandand happy married life.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Bukden16(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by BuhariBuster: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
franchasng:
The only quality u need as a man is to be financially successful and the world is yours!

That guy has cash. With cash, you will date and marry the finest of ladies if that's your wish, I speak with experience.

As a man, money answereth all things for you. The beauty or handsomeness of a man is the size of his wallet not his 100 packs or muscle or whatever you have been told wink

Lastly, beautiful ladies don't usually care about a man's physical looks or handsomeness, they care more about his wallet, talent and ability to give them a good life.

It is ugly ladies, teenage girls and rich ugly women that care so much about a man's looks when accepting or rejecting men.

Note this from today: whenever u see a lady that is so obsessed about handsome guys, check very well, she is either ugly or average looking, or she is a teenage girl or an older rich lady searching for a gigolo or sugar boy undecided

Such a life lesson! Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Woow
Ya wife is just toooooo CUTE
HML
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
I think this is the best Pre wedding pictures by Nairalanders ever graced this forum at the moment

Congrats to you guys and God bless your union forever .

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by HolyTitus(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
I'm having problem at choosing who used the sling better between David in the Bible and Slimchase... More happiness in your new home, brother
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Viktor1983(m): 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
BianoJay:

Na Victor Virus be this?

Congratulations, Slimchase my old time hommie...

Na be brother.
Who's this ? Make I click your profile first
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Menance: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Greatfullheart: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Can't Wait do My Own Pre-Wedding Pix.. It'll be The Blast, the World.ll Know

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Beautiful people... Congratulations cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Orlando5000: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sleek nice and beautiful
DanDeeBoss:
Congratulations.... Happy Married Life to you both.... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Sanialee: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congrat a dem
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by BianoJay(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Viktor1983:

Na be brother.
Who's this ? Make I click your profile first

You no fit know me by my profile, but if you dey Osha, I go hala you for street.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Skmoda360(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
merits:
All nairalandians are super rich,bcuz of dividends we get from snake post per/hr. grin
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by secretfire: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Simple and classy.

This is one the best pre-wedding pictures i have seen on nairaland for a very long time. Not some nonsense some people post here these days.

Mr Slimchase and bride you guys look matured, lovely and ready for this journey.

I have nothing to say than happy married life to both of you.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Msemakweli(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congrts wishing them a nice life
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Youngjohnosas: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
franchasng:

on point boss. I could remember vividly when I paid a visit to my girlfriend in school,i met her closest friend in her room,she was damn ugly and shapeless like an amoeba.

we were having a brief discussion when i jokingly mentioned that a friend wants to get married and I could hook them up together knowing she was single,she gave me a funny reply that she needs a super cute guy that she doesn't deal with ugly guys.i boldly brought out my phone and showed him the picture of the guy knowing he is handsome and the lady was still complaining the guy is cute but not that cute.

when she left my girl was like she has been single for a long time and guys don't even look her way but yet she still complicates her situation.she once told my girlfriend if she is allergic to dating handsome guys meaning I am ugly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by InvertedHammer: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Viktor1983:
My Homie SlimChase is getting married next Saturday, The 10th of August 2019.
Me and his family, friends and some nairalanders all set to to shut down #HighestGame2019 .
SlimChase is a nairalander
https://www.nairaland.com/slimchase .
I'll be posting their pre-wedding pictures .
Enjoy and wish the couple well.
/
Victor Virus. How far?

Congratulations!

/
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Olamigenius(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
This your woman is damn beautiful!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.